2008.12.19 Casey's Request to Search in Secret

Or Casey wanted to check to make sure her remains were still hidden.

EXACTLY! Wasn't that around the time when the water was starting to drain?

I think we all need one of those BLOW UP Punching Bags so we can put Casey's face on it and punch away to relieve some of our frustration. That child was so sweet and to see her snuffed out by her Mother is making my blood boil right now. I truly hope the jail guards are NOT being nice to her. I say throw her into the general populations NOW!! Give her what she deserves.

Quoting my own post to add the links

JULY 25th - http://www.wftv.com/news/16991834/detail.html

<snip>
Casey's Attorney Wants To Be Able To Retrace Her Steps With Her
Friday, July 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, remained jailed Friday as her attorney continued trying to get her bond lowered. Casey's attorney says, instead of her sitting jail or even under court order to stay home, he wants to be able to retrace her steps with her by his side.
<snip>

OCT. 6th Motion - http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1006/17636252.pdf Page 13 of this PDF

It was NEVER to go "search". The media hyped that they were wanting to search but that wasn't the case. JB didn't want the media following them while he had KC show him the exact same spots she pointed out to LE, I think he was going to try to discredit LE in their investigation by claiming they lied or something about the places she pointed out. Considering he stated the bondsman would be going with them and possibly someone from LE I doubt highly she had plans to move the body.

I don't much like JB and I certainly can't stand even breathing the same air as KC (and I"m more than 1000 miles away!), I have to say, this was taken out of context by the media.

I hope this helps you all!

Bumping for discusion. Why did Baez and ICA want to search for Caylee "in private" back in July 2008? So she could show him where her body was?

I'll take a stab at it and say She wanted to show Baez where Caylee was exactly, because he wanted to send Dominic there to retrieve the bag and remains (and call him before the police)

I think it was Baez's attempt to show Casey was concerned. Remember all of the times Baez said he wanted to have Casey talk to detectives....never happened. And then the meetings with George...never happened. And the meeting with Sheriff Beary....never happened. So at that point everyone knew she was not interested in helping. Baez was trying to show a concerned Casey....but of course we all know how that turned out.

Wow... July 25, 2008, KC and Baez wanted to go strolling to "look for" Caylee? Holy :cow:

I really appreciate what the poster above mentioned, about KC hoping that she could move the remains & linking that to her asking CA for "one more day" the night she got trapped.

If I had to wager now, knowing what we know, KC wanted to retrieve or destroy the duct tape, and then play the grieving mom when either she or some other searcher happened across the remains.

Amazing how astute WSers were even one week after the remains were located. I :heart: my fellow sleuths!

She didn't search for her own daughter (because she murdered her) for 31 days. Why even bother asking for such a stupid request? Who does that? I don't think casey wanted Caylee's remains moved. I think she wanted them destroyed.

I'm honestly surprised baez didn't try to find Caylee's remains himself so he could destroy them. Instead they (cindy and baez) sent the incompetent dominic casey who had only been a PI for what... a month or two? They are all morally corrupt and their souls are made out of poop.

I thank God Almighty that Roy Kronk found her remains, otherwise cindy would still be spewing her false sightings.

I don't think if Cindy gave Casey "one more day" she would have used that day to move Caylee's body. She had 28-29 days to move Caylee's body and didn't. I think if Cindy had given Casey "one more day", Casey would have been G-O-N-E! She may have even been desperate enough to murder her own parents that night. It's not like she wasn't capable!

Thankfully Cindy didn't give her "one more day." That is the only thing Cindy has done right these past few years.

Casey wanted to give Baez the location of Caylee's remains (just as much as Baez wanted her to give that information to him). It's really not that far of a stretch, considering Jose told DC not to contact LE, if Caylee was found. His instructions were to call him first. He wanted to know where Caylee's remains were and overstepped many moral, legal boundaries in the process. I have no doubt that Casey eventually told Baez where Caylee's remains were at.

Officer of the court, my *advertiser censored** ! Baez is a disgrace to lawyers everywhere.

She didn't search for her own daughter (because she murdered her) for 31 days. Why even bother asking for such a stupid request? Who does that? I don't think casey wanted Caylee's remains moved. I think she wanted them destroyed.

I'm honestly surprised baez didn't try to find Caylee's remains himself so he could destroy them. Instead they (cindy and baez) sent the incompetent dominic casey who had only been a PI for what... a month or two? They are all morally corrupt and their souls are made out of poop.

I thank God Almighty that Roy Kronk found her remains, otherwise cindy would still be spewing her false sightings.

Could be you've been watching too much TV? PI's like any profession have their good and bad, but God doesn't make any "poop souls."

Hi chckmate22..... Not sure I understand your post. Sometimes I'm not sure I understand my own posts, LOL.

On page 13 number #4 states "The Defense believes the Defendant's ability to to visit key points of interest in this case will allow greater efforts in helping to assist with the search of missing child, Caylee Anthony"

IIRC ICA stated that she went to Fusion looking for clues for her daughter because "Zanny" was known to frequent there ...so imo the defense is requesting that the defendant be allowed to visit "key points of interest" and as stated in number 5 - was to be kept out of public knowledge - So my question or comment was - did she want to go back to Fusion?

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1006/17636252.pdf

As unlikely as it is that JB would want such a scenerio, it is highly likely that this is just what KC had in mind. When this all got started and KC was the "sole fountain of information" for her family, she enjoyed the spotlight, even from jail. As the case drags on and nothing new happens, even KC gets tired of the routine. A scene like you describe above would be just what KC would dream up for reclaiming the spotlight. It's really an odd world we live in....

BBM-And this would be a big issue for JB in another important sense-Think Danielle Van Dam. If JB knew his client killed Caylee, evidenced by the fact that she could lead anyone to the body, he would be in a world of trouble for creating a scenario in which JG, RK or anyone else killed Caylee. This would be an outright lie, and a defense attorney could be in a really bad position (professionally) for attempting this tactic.
JB is some dumb, but is he plum dumb?

On page 13 number #4 states "The Defense believes the Defendant's ability to to visit key points of interest in this case will allow greater efforts in helping to assist with the search of missing child, Caylee Anthony"

IIRC ICA stated that she went to Fusion looking for clues for her daughter because "Zanny" was known to frequent there ...so imo the defense is requesting that the defendant be allowed to visit "key points of interest" and as stated in number 5 - was to be kept out of public knowledge - So my question or comment was - did she want to go back to Fusion?

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1006/17636252.pdf

I remember when this Motion hit the news...it was like WTHey! No way Jose.
bbm
I always wondered what the "key points of interest to visit" were? and Baez wanted this jaunt about town to be kept secret...

We would have to go back and look at Casey's statement, where she took LE and where else...the places Casey was during that time and the places she told people Caylee was during that time...

Where would Baez and Casey's Walkabout have taken them?
Mind you it would be easy to Scratch OFF some places since according to Casey's cellphone Pings she never left Orlando

Sawgrass Apartments
Fusion
Target stores
The supposed apartment complex Zanny's Mom lived
TL's apartment
JP's/Ricardo's apartment
Jesse's place
Amscot
Blanchard Park
The Beach
Disney
Universal
Tampa(Hard Rock, Busch Gardens...)
Jacksonville

I remember when this Motion hit the news...it was like WTHey! No way Jose.
bbm
I always wondered what the "key points of interest to visit" were? and Baez wanted this jaunt about town to be kept secret...

We would have to go back and look at Casey's statement, where she took LE and where else...the places Casey was during that time and the places she told people Caylee was during that time...

Where would Baez and Casey's Walkabout have taken them?
Mind you it would be easy to Scratch OFF some places since according to Casey's Pings she never left Orlando

Sawgrass Apartments
Fusion
Target stores
The supposed apartment complex Zanny's Mom lived
TL's apartment
JP's/Ricardo's apartment
Jesse's place
Amscot
Blanchard Park
The Beach
Disney
Universal
Tampa(Hard Rock, Busch Gardens...)
Jacksonville

bbm

That's what really burned me up! If Casey was supposedly soooooo concerned and wanted to search her secret places but she was confined to jail, home or his office, why didn't Jose have an explanation why she couldn't just tell someone where Caylee was? Why couldn't she at least give more than the "hints" she gave her family? I know, the media...family can't visit with any privacy...she's afraid to tell...blah, blah, blah!! I have more questions for Jose than I do for Casey! Despite her lying, she was/is an open book ...not an original thought in her head.

bbm

That's what really burned me up! If Casey was supposedly soooooo concerned and wanted to search her secret places but she was confined to jail, home or his office, why didn't Jose have an explanation why she couldn't just tell someone where Caylee was? Why couldn't she at least give more than the "hints" she gave her family? I know, the media...family can't visit with any privacy...she's afraid to tell...blah, blah, blah!! I have more questions for Jose than I do for Casey! Despite her lying, she was/is an open book ...not an original thought in her head.

IMO
Baez had a PI, they had access to maps, paper and via the Web, they had her statements and they had HER...at home and at his Office all day...

Baez asking to allow Casey to go on a tour of Orlando to "visit key points of interest" AND keep it secret, to me was very suspect...

bbm

Was she searching the night of June 16th when there are pictures of her and Tony Lazzaro at Blockbuster. This is the night she said Caylee went missing.

I hadn't remembered that Jose had said back on July 25, 2008 that he wanted Casey to be allowed to "retrace her steps" with him. This was the same day Casey had her first family visits: 1 hour with Lee at noon and then almost 2 hours with her parents until 2:45 pm. At 4:34 pm on the same day (July 25), Jose met with Casey for 2 1/2 hours at the jail and then met with some OCSO officers and asked them if there was a possibility to get "use immunity" if Casey made another statement regarding Caylee's whereabouts. (This request was referenced in a 7/29/08 email from LDB to JB.)

Something was definitely going on that day....:waitasec:

Quoting my own post to add the links

JULY 25th - http://www.wftv.com/news/16991834/detail.html

<snip>
Casey's Attorney Wants To Be Able To Retrace Her Steps With Her
Friday, July 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, remained jailed Friday as her attorney continued trying to get her bond lowered. Casey's attorney says, instead of her sitting jail or even under court order to stay home, he wants to be able to retrace her steps with her by his side.
<snip>

OCT. 6th Motion - http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1006/17636252.pdf Page 13 of this PDF

It was NEVER to go "search". The media hyped that they were wanting to search but that wasn't the case. JB didn't want the media following them while he had KC show him the exact same spots she pointed out to LE, I think he was going to try to discredit LE in their investigation by claiming they lied or something about the places she pointed out. Considering he stated the bondsman would be going with them and possibly someone from LE I doubt highly she had plans to move the body.

I don't much like JB and I certainly can't stand even breathing the same air as KC (and I"m more than 1000 miles away!), I have to say, this was taken out of context by the media.

I hope this helps you all!

bumping this post

Could be you've been watching too much TV? PI's like any profession have their good and bad, but God doesn't make any "poop souls."

Haha... it was clearly a joke. Simmer down! I never said God made poop souls, either. I also wasn't lumping all PI's together, so please don't take offense. It takes a very morally corrupt and downright evil person (PI or not) to go slashing around in bags looking for the remains of an innocent child.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by watching too much TV? I don't see how that's relevant considering what we've seen from the circus-like characters in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back