2009.01.07 - Audio of P.I.'s interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm listening to this now. I love Det. Allen's sarcasm!:woohoo:

re: D. Casey deciding the FL Mall tip was credible enough to be passed to LE

"Somebody must have looked at this tip and said this is good credible information...-- did somebody look at this(tip) and go 'Wow the kidnappers must have decided today is a good day to take Caylee to the mall-- and to let Caylee go into the Florida Mall here in Orlando and hang out in the playground!'--?" :clap::clap:

I'm really glad the audio of this interview has been released. D. Casey sounds super shady.

So much to remember but didn't we see CA on a news thingy with GA and MB of KF where CA was looking horrible about the same time in November that this P.I would have been searching the Crime Scene?????

I believe you are correct. It's the interview where CA looks drugged and barely looks at the camera, she looks down the whole time. JMO.

Huh. So when they stopped the tape for DC to talk about whoever told him (DC) to NOT tell if he found Caylee...when they restarted the tape they say he did not want to say on the tape because it was PRIVILEGED information.

DC had had a contract with JB, and anything under that contract anything discussed would have been privileged. He had a letter of engagement with the Anthonys, but DC said it was not the Anthonys that told him not to tell if he found the remains.

I only see one choice here as to who told him NOT to divulge if he found the remains.

Oh, my.

I say his accent is Bayou with a touch of "I-am-trying-not-to-incriminate-myself-and-it-is-really-difficult".

I was raised in south Louisiana. His accent is not similar to any I have heard there. He says some things as an Aussie, some South African, then he reverts to Forrest Gump who was strictly a fictional character. Who knows?

Maybe we could write to Pantsonfirekistan and get a copy of his birth certificate. Just sayin'...

http://www.wftv.com/video/18477034/index.html

Here's another good video. It's Kathi Belich speaking with their legal analyst, Bill Sheaffer.

Was CA on the other end of the phone with DC when he was out there 'searching' (according to CA in December after Caylee's remains were found she sent DC out there a month prior). He basically says if it was CA on the phone she can say "see there is a video and Caylee wasn't there". Sounds like someone knew something...JMHO.

ETA: Apparently LKB says that the evidence is "junk science". Kathi B asks the analyst...how can the defense agree to accept that this is Caylee using the same technicians that did the tests prior. Sheaffer says they can't say it's junk science one time and not the next. If they try it in court, it could come back to bite them.

Perfect! I was going to ask yesterday, just who Baez and Co. were using for their testing since they labeled Quantico as junk Science, USA! :blowkiss:

The Anthony tip line was not LE's tip line.

If DC went to search the area because of a known tip (from the meter reader, for example), then why not just say so right out of the box, when LE first asked him? Instead we have a jumble of misinformation and accusation and ever-changing stories.
I guess because, on the As instructions, he was supposed to be searching for a live Caylee only. He says he didn't even tell the As for 2 weeks that he had been out there.
I wonder if they interviewed the psychic? And checked her phone records? I would like to know who sent her the teddy bear that was supposedly Caylees?

I guess because, on the As instructions, he was supposed to be searching for a live Caylee only. He says he didn't even tell the As for 2 weeks that he had been out there.
I wonder if they interviewed the psychic? And checked her phone records? I would like to know who sent her the teddy bear that was supposedly Caylees?

This is the most important clash in DC's tale, IMO. He says this gal just happens to call him while he's on his way to check out the "teen hangout". Out of the blue...just coincidentally. Yet, in her interviews she states that the Anthony's sent her a Teddy of Caylee's. That bear was how she got her visions. But then he says that he didn't tell the Anthony's about his visit to this area for 2 weeks. Which is it DC?

Huh. So when they stopped the tape for DC to talk about whoever told him (DC) to NOT tell if he found Caylee...when they restarted the tape they say he did not want to say on the tape because it was PRIVILEGED information.

DC had had a contract with JB, and anything under that contract anything discussed would have been privileged. He had a letter of engagement with the Anthonys, but DC said it was not the Anthonys that told him not to tell if he found the remains.

I only see one choice here as to who told him NOT to divulge if he found the remains.

Oh, my.

SO TRUE!:clap::clap:

This is the most important clash in DC's tale, IMO. He says this gal just happens to call him while he's on his way to check out the "teen hangout". Out of the blue...just coincidentally. Yet, in her interviews she states that the Anthony's sent her a Teddy of Caylee's. That bear was how she got her visions. But then he says that he didn't tell the Anthony's about his visit to this area for 2 weeks. Which is it DC?

DC squirms the whole interview through trying to justify his rationale to take time to check out a teen hangout (3 times) and what the significance of that was. He tries to weave the two stories together, to link his investigation of the teen hangout with the psychic call -- stretching credibility.

I like it when LE dinged him on how many psychic calls he had received versus investigated and how many dead Caylee calls he received versus investigated. A LOT of coincidences, that this was THE call that called him into action for the only dead Caylee search and he was so convinced he went there 3 times!! -- yet did not consider the tip credible enough to pass onto LE (based on his iffy criteria).

He cannot even tell the truth that ABC paid for the hotel!!!!, never mind provide a plausible story as to why he was searching and what he knew about JH videotaping. Squirm, squirm, squirm.

There is a daisy chain and if the psychic was on the phone (not CA) then she was fed info, she was TOO specific and detailed on exact directions.

True. Didn't Ginette also originally say she called DC very early in the a.m. to go out there and there were a few calls? DC is trying to cover over his lies by tying the two together -- so the second interview will get interesting as LE debunk DC's 'mistruths'.

DC does seem to have a strong bond with CA, confidant, since CA reaches out to him to go for a walk at the hotel -- so I do see CA being the driver of the Suburban search. She is so hyper if she knew or feared something she'd want it checked and re-checked and re-checked. Thus DC's 3 trips with camera. I do NOT believe he never reported back to CA given the ultra close confiding relations.

Oh, my.

I didn't get that far in the interview and I never would have thought it would be JB for reasons posted before (prof misconduct)..but if what you heard is correct it has to be JB--privilege exists between an attorney and his investigator. No privilege exists with DC and the Anthonys--none of them are lawyers. That is just incredible to me. What was he planning to do I wonder? Let her stay there until the trial was over? I am at a loss here.

Here are some details from Fox's phone interview with her:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJPPUJ5-BIs&NR=1

(The WFTV one is much better)

Thought I would toss this in the mix. This is the interview of Ginny Lucas to KB.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18477034/index.html

To further DC and Ginny's discrepancies: Ginny says she called DC at 6AM, (close to the end of her interview with KB) which in November would still be dark I believe. DC says it was at 9:15AM and so does the time stamp on the video. I'm still not buying their stuff.

He was on the phone with someone else on that video. That someone else told him to do something other than call 911 when he found the remains of poor Caylee. I just can't decide between JB and LA.

To further DC and Ginny's discrepancies: Ginny says she called DC at 6AM, (close to the end of her interview with KB) which in November would still be dark I believe. DC says it was at 9:15AM and so does the time stamp on the video. I'm still not buying their stuff.

He was on the phone with someone else on that video. That someone else told him to do something other than call 911 when he found the remains of poor Caylee. I just can't decide between JB and LA.

Agreed. In my book it was his close friend and confidante, CA.

DC squirms the whole interview through trying to justify his rationale to take time to check out a teen hangout (3 times) and what the significance of that was. He tries to weave the two stories together, to link his investigation of the teen hangout with the psychic call -- stretching credibility.

I like it when LE dinged him on how many psychic calls he had received versus investigated and how many dead Caylee calls he received versus investigated. A LOT of coincidences, that this was THE call that called him into action for the only dead Caylee search and he was so convinced he went there 3 times!! -- yet did not consider the tip credible enough to pass onto LE (based on his iffy criteria).

He cannot even tell the truth that ABC paid for the hotel!!!!, never mind provide a plausible story as to why he was searching and what he knew about JH videotaping. Squirm, squirm, squirm.

There is a daisy chain and if the psychic was on the phone (not CA) then she was fed info, she was TOO specific and detailed on exact directions.

No kidding- this dude is addicted to the kool-aid, IMO!

CA --> DM --> Ginny --> DC

Ginny circles back to DM for more details and DC goes back 2 more times.

There is also something I heard today, or read, that DC didn't know about the Gonzalez owning the abandoned house until Dec. 14 and I know Ginny told KB she told him on Nov. 15, if we are to believe anything these charlatans say...lies lies lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81