2009.01.21 Document Release

DNA possibly Lee's matching Caylee, and it being fathers day - that could have been her "rage'. :(

If it turns out to be so, that would change everything as far as I understand this case to be. I do hope the results are released soon if it is not so.

Okay, I'm shocked, just shocked at how much more evidence Dr. Lee found when he inspected the evidence... several hairs and fiber from the bread bag.

I cringed a bit too as I was reading this....and not only the fact that DR. Lee had found more hairs, the amount of time that had already gone by that they were discovered. AND LE went back after him finding more hairs....

I kept thinking...is this going to look bad for the state? JB was apparently standing right there beside Dr. Lee as DR. Lee was finding these hairs.(?)

?. I hope this doesn't sound dumb, but if DR. Lee is working for the D. Why would he 'give' these hair findings to LE? A hair can make or break a case, depending on said 'condition' of the hair, right?

TIA.

OMG...Dr. G. stated there was no soft tissue left on the remains...but, what if there WAS soft tissue left on the tape! :eek: Dr. G's way of not letting out inportant info by not mentioning it.

I have always thought the term used was "there was no soft tissue VISIBLE. Which means there COULD have been soft tissue NOT VISIBLE under the duct tape.

Okay, now I am confused because I don't know how to interpret what you wrote above other than to be saying that the documents do show results for the other two. I don't see those at all. Where did you find this?

I guess I'm having trouble being clear. I was referring to how I thought that the post that started the new round of LA speculation was not invalid. It was post #205, by Cocoamom, who was pointing out that there are results for all of the other groups of forensic tests performed in the document group except for the Anthonys' DNA tests, which included the LA/Caylee request.

Initially, I only tried to clarify it because I thought Cocoamom's insight was a very good catch, and I think the omission is significant. It really doesn't matter much beyond that, it's just MOO.

I have always thought the term used was "there was no soft tissue VISIBLE. Which means there COULD have been soft tissue NOT VISIBLE under the duct tape.

I worry that I read too much into everything, I did'nt find anything about maggots being in the trunk, anyone else?

Have all of the 311 pages been released? Is there a link to all of them? I only count 241.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Have all of the 311 pages been released? Is there a link to all of them? I only count 241.

JWG was saying the same thing further back...:confused:

This is all I have seen to! I don't know if there is more or not, I do hope so, but after today's dump, I would rather see an interview from Annie than anything else at this point!

I'm wondering about the "small plastic toy horses" that are mentioned being found at the crime scene. My Little Pony, maybe? My daughter has a ton of those things....

I worry that I read too much into everything, I did'nt find anything about maggots being in the trunk, anyone else?
Definately read of maggots in trunk and even adult flies when trunk first opened. There is a thread on it. (There is a thread on everything?)

How many Taz's did she own ?
How odd? that one was taken from the home 18th July and one was found at the remains

I didn't see that in today's doc dump. I only saw a Taz that was taken from the house.

I'm wondering about the "small plastic toy horses" that are mentioned being found at the crime scene. My Little Pony, maybe? My daughter has a ton of those things.

I'm wondering about the "small plastic toy horses" that are mentioned being found at the crime scene. My Little Pony, maybe? My daughter has a ton of those things.

I cringed a bit too as I was reading this....and not only the fact that DR. Lee had found more hairs, the amount of time that had already gone by that they were discovered. AND LE went back after him finding more hairs....

I kept thinking...is this going to look bad for the state? JB was apparently standing right there beside Dr. Lee as DR. Lee was finding these hairs.(?)

?. I hope this doesn't sound dumb, but if DR. Lee is working for the D. Why would he 'give' these hair findings to LE? A hair can make or break a case, depending on said 'condition' of the hair, right?

TIA.

When I read the report, I got a different sense of what was going on. I thought that AFTER both Dr. Lee and Dr. Haskell ? (this was further on in the report) examined the evidence, the CSI team went back and found more hairs, bagged them and sent them off. I got the impression (I don't know why) that the hairs were FROM both Dr. Lee and Dr. Haskell and had been transerred to the items while they were being examined. No, I am not saying they planted evidence - I am saying it was hair they shed, to use a word, while they were investigating and the CSI people did a second sweep just for that reason. Does anyone know if this actually could occur?

Ok...before I forget...and if this has been discussed at length i am sorry...but I just finished reading the search warrant and other papaers...somethings jumped out at me...1) something's up with the home computer 2) I think they finally found the trash from TL's apt. (Nice to know that Casey thought so highly of her daughter) 3) the outfit that George described seeing Caylee in the last time was listed on the warrant(does that mean it WAS there in the home...or were they ruling that out...sure thought they would have done that before) 4) there was a hat/cap found that may have pertained to the case back in August, but no reference to where it had been found 5) they're looking for an explanation to either the chloroform...as in household products...or they want to know if there's evidence that something had been cleaned.
Phew...thanks for letting me speak.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iamgoingtofindyou45