2009.01.21 Document Release

Also since the duct tape was stuck to the hair on both sides of her head, then her hair was NOT in a ponytail as GA said it was the last time he saw her. Just further disproves his whole sighting of Caylee on the 16th, IMO. (Plus the clothes with her in bag were different than the pink shirt and blue denim skirt he says Caylee was wearing on the 16th.)

Oh, I don't think so.... I could have my daughter's hair tightly in a pony tail, and if I placed a long strip of duct tape it would still attach itself to her hair, right? What a sick thought - I could never, ever do such an evil thing!!! Yuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk. Now I've got new images of Caylee burned into my memory for eternity.:eek::eek::eek:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html

Go down to page 44. Also to note the FBI acknowledged receipt of the samples on October 21st but no report included with the doc dump aside from the acknowledgement that I have found yet.

Also note on the last page, last line of this group of FBI docs, page 3327 of discovery: Item "NE2 DNA Parentage Test Report (Item K-I)"

Based on the ridiculous amount of evidence she left in the bag with Caylee I think it is safe to assume she did this glove free (unless maybe they matched her outfit that day).

I agree, I would be surprised if she actually DID use gloves.

I can hear the defense now ... ladies and gentlemen of the jury, there is so much evidence against my client ... the only conclusion is ... Casey has been framed (by her imaginary friend.. of the week). :rolleyes:

You need to take what Dr. Lee does and says with a grain of salt - he was discredited in the Spector trial for pocketing some evidence at the crime scene - among other trials he was pretty much ignored

Thanks. I don't know anything at all about the Spector trial; I didn't follow it. It amazes me that he pocketed evidence from the scene!

No mention of the infamous "Book" and all the other toys etc that were "seen" in the remains site photos?? And widely reported? No swim suit?

Did anything in particular with the remains inspire the inclusion of specific search for chloroform etc on the Search Warrant?

Just a thought-may have been brought up already, but too many posts to search-

What if KC 1st placed Caylee's body in the the cloth laundry bag and threw that in the trunk, not realizing that decomp would leak, thinking anyone seeing it would assume just laundry.....maybe originally planned to dump at sawgrass or TL apt complex.....then realized bag leaking fluids & smell after 2 days- grabbed trash from TL's to cover smell.....went back to A's house or large trash bag, stuffed in to that, sat bag outside, tried to clean/deordorize car, loaded back up, dumped in woods....

Came back to A's 7/24 to try to clean car up more, but GA caught her there, ran....new plan- dump car and hope it's stolen, etc.

Sorry to sound so kinda cold about this, have shut down emotions as much as possible here, till I can deal with the heart on the duct tape......will get banned......:shakehead::furious:

Also since the duct tape was stuck to the hair on both sides of her head, then her hair was NOT in a ponytail as GA said it was the last time he saw her. Just further disproves his whole sighting of Caylee on the 16th, IMO. (Plus the clothes with her in bag were different than the pink shirt and blue denim skirt he says Caylee was wearing on the 16th.)

Huh? Wearing a ponytail wouldn't mean there would be no hair on the side of the head. She could have had a ponytail and still have tape stuck to the hair on the sides of her head. Not saying I believe George's story but still.

Just a thought-may have been brought up already, but too many posts to search-

What if KC 1st placed Caylee's body in the the cloth laundry bag and threw that in the trunk, not realizing that decomp would leak, thinking anyone seeing it would assume just laundry.....maybe originally planned to dump at sawgrass or TL apt complex.....then realized bag leaking fluids & smell after 2 days- grabbed trash from TL's to cover smell.....went back to A's house or large trash bag, stuffed in to that, sat bag outside, tried to clean/deordorize car, loaded back up, dumped in woods....

Came back to A's 7/24 to try to clean car up more, but GA caught her there, ran....new plan- dump car and hope it's stolen, etc.

Sorry to sound so kinda cold about this, have shut down emotions as much as possible here, till I can deal with the heart on the duct tape......will get banned......:shakehead::furious:

You know, what I saw in the documents said the body was inside a black plastic bag and inside a cloth laundry bag, words to that effect. It didn't specify which was inside the other. Is there some other section of the documents where the order of the bags is specified?

No mention of the infamous "Book" and all the other toys etc that were "seen" in the remains site photos?? And widely reported? No swim suit?

Did anything in particular with the remains inspire the inclusion of specific search for chloroform etc on the Search Warrant?

No swimsuit. No parts of a dress.

George and Cindy have got an awful lot of explaining to do - and fast.

Their descriptions of almost everything from evening 15th and epecially the morning 16th are nonsense?

LOL He didn't say - I DID listen to everything and I did read his statements again - all he says is what they were wearing and what Casey said when she left - not anything what Caylee did/say or if he touched her, etc.

ok...you poor thing...you listened to them :blowkiss: I still swear I heard it somewhere, but let's just say I didn't unless I or someone else can find it somewhere. Sorry to make you go thru that! :blowkiss:

I don't know if this has already been addressed, but I notice that there are suggestions that diapers/pull-ups, a knife and a backpack ('adorable') were found at the disposal site. This is not correct. Part 2 of the County Forensics report mentions on Pg 41 that on Dec 16 some items were taken from evidence Art#1- Item#H-51975 (a sealed box) for examination by FBI. This is the 1st of the batch of items from the trunk of the car, referenced at the beginning of this document as Art#2 - Art#10 of the same batch number (H -51975). There is no mention of any of these articles being found at the scene.

It seems that (after reading the evidence list from the crime scene) none of the items found can be seen in any of the photos. It makes sense that OCSO would not release photos showing evidence at the scene.

ok...you poor thing...you listened to them :blowkiss: I still swear I heard it somewhere, but let's just say I didn't unless I or someone else can find it somewhere. Sorry to make you go thru that! :blowkiss:
GA and CA sitting on couch and being interviewed by Greta. GA descibes 16th. Talking to KC about not coming home etc and says there were "Hugs and kisses" I'll find a link if I can and post next, but it is in Greta video if you can find that. I have recently watched a zillion time to get layout of the house.

GA and CA sitting on couch and being interviewed by Greta. GA descibes 16th. Talking to KC about not coming home etc and says there were "Hugs and kisses" I'll find a link if I can and post next, but it is in Greta video if you can find that. I have recently watched a zillion time to get layout of the house.

HE KNOWS what he is talking about he and others have done some awesome work on another WS thread concerning the ANthony home/floor plans...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77680

So I did remember her saying Zanny had given her a flat iron! I thought my memory might be playing tricks on me! It stuck out in my mind too, because in the tape it was like she was saying, "of course you have to believe me that Zanny exists, because I told you once that she gave me a flat iron".

The flat iron came up when Casey was giving CA a description of Zanny. She said something along the lines of "she has curly hair but wears it straight" and Cindy seemed confused and Casey said (again along these lines) "she used a flat iron, like mine" and I think she said "don't you remember, she gave me mine." Again like CA was stupid, as Casey always talks to her mom that way. :mad:

i don't know if this has already been addressed, but I notice that there are suggestions that diapers/pull-ups, a knife and a backpack ('adorable') were found at the disposal site. This is not correct. Part 2 of the County Forensics report mentions on Pg 41 that on Dec 16 some items were taken from evidence Art#1- Item#H-51975 (a sealed box) for examination by FBI. This is the 1st of the batch of items from the trunk of the car, referenced at the beginning of this document as Art#2 - Art#10 of the same batch number (H -51975). There is no mention of any of these articles being found at the scene.

I've been reading this thread all day and I dont think it was clarified, but this is a very important clarification, thank you! It helps alot to keep the facts straight.

The flat iron came up when Casey was giving CA a description of Zanny. She said something along the lines of "she has curly hair but wears it straight" and Cindy seemed confused and Casey said (again along these lines) "she used a flat iron, like mine" and I think she said "don't you remember, she gave me mine." Again like CA was stupid, as Casey always talks to her mom that way. :mad:

Yes, I remember this too. A ploy IMO, "don't you remember????"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nunyabiznazz