2009.02.25 On the Record With Greta Van Susteren

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it most interesting that LE are willing to keep Ronald and his family somewhat informed and updated, but are not giving Bio mom's family the same courtesy.

I find it most interesting that LE are willing to keep Ronald and his family somewhat informed and updated, but are not giving Bio mom's family the same courtesy.

Actually I did notice that I believe last night when TN was talking to NG,night before last,I think.She gave the info on what LE has said and later MG was saying LE is not telling them anything and then again MG said tonight LE was not telling them anything.I find it odd that in one day,Chad is called into LE office,Marcus is visited by LE at his house and Crystal is taken to an abandoned house to see if she recognizes it.I am wondering if there is a house they are suspecting?Or,making them be on the defensive?

One would think that LE would get to the bottom of the Misty being gone story ASAP, due to someone at the party knowing the kids were home alone. Opportunity for someone to leave the party where Misty was and take Haleigh. They would need to question everyone at the party and quickly.

One would think that LE would get to the bottom of the Misty being gone story ASAP, due to someone at the party knowing the kids were home alone. Opportunity for someone to leave the party where Misty was and take Haleigh. They would need to question everyone at the party and quickly.

Yep,we probably would have already heard that,since media is camped out at Sheriff's Dept.

That would be so easy though,couldn't they just hold her,if she wasn't there and put pressure on her like with KC.She was charged with child neglect and that's why she was put in for pressure.

Did that work for um though?

Excellent post as usual Beeme.

This reminds me of Boulder, Co all over again and I don't like it.

ITA, too much cover up for whatever reason for whoever's benefit.
LE is far too concerned with the reputation of the "family members" for my liking.
From MC's business owner dad, to RC's sheriff dispatcher mom. Small rural community where everyone knows everyone, and everyone seems related in some way or another.
How much local LE are related to these family members is what I'd like to know now.

Is it possible that it's because TN works as a sheriff office dispatcher, ie is LE "family", and biomom and family live a hundred miles away, ie out of towners, not connected to the community?
I suspect this is also the reason RC was awarded custody of his infant, and toddler, both still in diapers most likely.

my thoughts and my thoughs only that this was a house within at least walking distance of the trailer where Misty and others (how many??? just a question I have as if they do exist they need to ALL be questioned) went to party. I would imagine they were all pretty close with "party" being their commonality.

Of course I could be wrong (and at this point I don't think I am "right" per se... but if there were a party house and Misty was at it that night I think I can reasonably predict the cast of characters and why they would attempt to allude any inquiry into their happenings)
(Bold mine.) Just sheer speculation, but could this be the house where LE took Crystal? Could there be speculation that Haleigh (and RJ, perhaps) went with Misty to this house, and Crystal was asked to look for items that might be theirs?

I haven't heard anything about an abandoned house. Can someone please share a link to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11