2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I felt like I was punched in the stomach when I saw Marc Klass' pain tonight when they were talking about Ron. It's so hard that the truth is going to hurt somebody no matter what it turns out to be.:(

I'm skeptical about the photos too! If CS had taken the time to take photos, why in the world didn't she make a police report about it. Why hold on to the pictures, and reveal them now. IF RC did "abuse" the kids...she is just as guilty by not doing something about it. I'm having real issues with the timing of this. Now, RC is married to MC ( although I don't agree with their timing either) could CS be a little pissed because he never married her? Just my own opinion.

I'm perplexed by Nancy's hard attitude towards Crystal and soft attitude towards Ron. All these "players" have so much history of problems and such that it is hard to figure anything out to me.

Doesn't it seem like NG is much harsher with CS & atty than she was with RC & TN?

EXACTLY

She was too easy on Ron compared to how she is drilling bio mom.

Ugh. I felt like I was punched in the stomach when I saw Marc Klass' pain tonight when they were talking about Ron. It's so hard that the truth is going to hurt somebody no matter what it turns out to be.:(

Yep. so true.

JVM is on again ... running a double tonight.:)

:clap::clap::clap: and welcome to WS

I'm skeptical about the photos too! If CS had taken the time to take photos, why in the world didn't she make a police report about it. Why hold on to the pictures, and reveal them now. IF RC did "abuse" the kids...she is just as guilty by not doing something about it. I'm having real issues with the timing of this. Now, RC is married to MC ( although I don't agree with their timing either) could CS be a little pissed because he never married her? Just my own opinion.

Personally, I was glad that NG asked the tough questions tonight. This is not about child abuse. It's about Crystal wanting more attention. Furthermore, if she was taking pictures all these years and turning them into DCF why was she not laying on the courthouse steps begging for a judge to intervene. She repeatedly returned them to their father. I'm sorry but if I suspected someone was abusing my child there would be no way in HELLO that I would return them to that person.

From the way that Art Harris described the picture of Haleigh's face, it sounded like she had a bad fall. My younger sister fell off a sliding board ladder when she was 4 and had those same kind of bruises: black eye, scrapes on face and nose. Futhermore, bruises on Jr's legs do not send up my hinky meter either. I don't know any toddlers whose shins and legs have not been bruised on more than one occasion from falling, playing, etc. As a matter of fact, my own daughter has multiple bruises on her legs right now and I can assure you she has not been abused.

I thought Crystal was 19 when she had Haleigh.
The website came online last night...noticed they were having
some technical difficulties then...probably nothing.

I do agree...no one has been cleared....amazing. My POI pick changes
2 or 3 times a day....*sigh*

MOO

I don't have a link but I think it was on JVM that one of the lady's said
Crystal was 17 when she had Haleigh.

Her attorney said Crystal made multiple reports to the DFACS and Ron's ex girlfriend before Misty did to.

I don't know what I think, except for this: if it turns out that these allegations aren't based on truly credible evidence, I will want the attorney disciplined by the board. :sheesh:

I don't have a link but I think it was on JVM that one of the lady's said
Crystal was 17 when she had Haleigh.

I don't need a link....I had just been thinking all along that Crystal is 24 now...so she's 22. I can go look it up...I do know there's a mistake on the police report with regards to her age. No biggie...just me trying to get all of this straght. Which isn't easy :banghead:

If CS had photos of abuse during her childrens visits then why is she saying she didnt fight for them before because she had no knowledge there was abuse? Makes no sense.

The timing of all this custody issue is insane. CS said she had the pictures during her visits and now wants to go full fledge for Custody. Their focus should be on Haleigh and Haleigh ONLY. This is causing problems for all sides of this and it is not needed right now.

What about Haleigh!!!!!!!!

If CS had photos of abuse during her childrens visits then why is she saying she didnt fight for them before because she had no knowledge there was abuse? Makes no sense.
That part has me confused too. Why wouldn't she call LE?

Her attorney said Crystal made multiple reports to the DFACS and Ron's ex girlfriend before Misty did to.

If Crystal and Ron's ex girlfriend are the only ones that reported
the abuse.... well...:silenced:

Regarding the report where she lied to the police about her car being stolen and some of you say its not rrelevant - well if she lied to the police about that how do you know shes not lieing about any of the allegations shes currently making?

But, if DFS wasn't doing anything about it...would you not take it to the police? Whose to say RC did it. If she had pictures of "abuse", it could have been anyone. I wouldn't have called, I would have marched straight to the police department and even taken my kids in for the police officer to see!

If my children came for their visits with injuries that looked like they'd been beaten up, I think I'd call the police if my calls to DFACS seemed to be ignored. MOO

Is it possible that Crystal may have more information about Haleigh's disappearance than we do and just maybe that leaves her to believe her other child may well be in danger or lost just as Haleigh was ?

Anything is possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member