2009.04.09 - George Anthony Deposition (video link included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolding mine. Allegedly attempted suicide.

George threatened to commit suicide, I don't feel like he attempted to commit suicide. I think he just wanted to get away and down a few beers (something I'm sure is forbidden at home).

GA can try to have a health problem. NOT!
CA can try a melt down. WHATEVER!
it no longer matters - their individual drama's
will not make much difference at all.
They are no longer credible.

And always remember 31 days is not only a Casey problem.
It is their problem too, honorable people would not wait 31 days.
They hatched a plan and called 911 on the 31st day to play us. (damage control)
What a game.....
They may not know exact facts, but they knew after a few days that they are
faced with a huge problem, They did not call LE till day #31 - that is not only a Casey problem.
It is a problem that should get them charged too.
What is wrong with LE????? Does GA have friends in there? the picture stinks.

In the deposition, did I hear BC claim attorney client privilege existing between George and DC?

Yesterday I re-watched George's first July interview with LE. It was actually a surprising pleasure to see him when he spoke the simple truth and behaved with honor. Now, I can't stand the sight of him.

Actually, the point I wanted to make here is that I never realized until yesterday how appealing it is to watch someone quietly telling the simple, hard truth.

I'm not phrasing that well at all, but I felt like I ought to say it.

Yesterday I re-watched George's first July interview with LE. It was actually a surprising pleasure to see him when he spoke the simple truth and behaved with honor. Now, I can't stand the sight of him.

Actually, the point I wanted to make here is that I never realized until yesterday how appealing it is to watch someone quietly telling the simple, hard truth.

I'm not phrasing that well at all, but I felt like I ought to say it.

Friday, I agree...I come to the case late and so I have had to catch up. I saw the original George interview recently and he had all my sympathy. Now, of course, it is like we have a different George..a robot George who can't be a man and extracate himself from the lies. In my fantasies I sit down with George and have a heart to heart with him and he sees the light.

Part of me has always rooted for George. He always seemed like somewhere deep inside he was a rational, reasonable and decent human being. I don't root for the guy any more. He is supporting the woman who killed his grandchild. In my personal opinion, I think he has started to lie to do that. His anger and hostility are completley misguided and misdirected. He is insufferable in this deposition. He smirks. He evakes. He threatens to walk out. He lectures about relevancy. He is just as bad as any of the rest of them.

I believe one of the most telling moments in the deposition came when Mr. Mitnik said he wanted to talk about the decomp smell in the trunk and GA went off on him saying he had already asked about that and George wasn't going to talk about it. When Mr. Mitnik said, "I have not asked about the decomp," GA fired back, "Yes. You asked me about Casey flying past me to get the gas cans!"

I thought, well, that answers my question about the gas cans. I guess he did smell something that day. Just my opinion.

I believe one of the most telling moments in the deposition came when Mr. Mitnik said he wanted to talk about the decomp smell in the trunk and GA went off on him saying he had already asked about that and George wasn't going to talk about it. When Mr. Mitnik said, "I have not asked about the decomp," GA fired back, "Yes. You asked me about Casey flying past me to get the gas cans!"

I thought, well, that answers my question about the gas cans. I guess he did smell something that day. Just my opinion.

I thought it strange that George immediately mentally associated the gas can incident with the decomp smell. Didn't George claim that he never saw into the trunk that day and never mentioned an odour. Now, suddenly, talk of decomp brings him back to that incident.:waitasec:

I thought it strange that George immediately mentally associated the gas can incident with the decomp smell. Didn't George claim that he never saw into the trunk that day and never mentioned an odour. Now, suddenly, talk of decomp brings him back to that incident.:waitasec:

Exactly!! He tells a different story each time he talks about it. One time he did see into the trunk. One time he did not see into the trunk. One time he did see into the trunk. And I have always wondered WHY he brought up the gas can incident in the first place. Now I know why. LSOS.

:clap::clap::clap: Yes!! Good catch.

Exactly!! He tells a different story each time he talks about it. One time he did see into the trunk. One time he did not see into the trunk. One time he did see into the trunk. And I have always wondered WHY he brought up the gas can incident in the first place. Now I know why. LSOS.

Ok! I give up! LSOS? :waitasec:

BTW, I love your siggy line.

:clap:

I've been looking for his first interview, maybe before the FBI interviews, where he Raises a huge red flag to LE, about KC not wanting him to to go near the trunk. "She ran past me, opened the trunk, & said "here are your fri!!gin gas cans", to which LE repeatedly responded, "she didn't want you to go near the trunk" to which George repeats this sentence. "She didn't want me near the trunk" (The trunk, which wreaked of decomp odor, the trunk which he stood in front of & said, "please don't let this be my daughter or grandaughter"):waitasec:

Part of me has always rooted for George. He always seemed like somewhere deep inside he was a rational, reasonable and decent human being. I don't root for the guy any more. He is supporting the woman who killed his grandchild. In my personal opinion, I think he has started to lie to do that. His anger and hostility are completley misguided and misdirected. He is insufferable in this deposition. He smirks. He evakes. He threatens to walk out. He lectures about relevancy. He is just as bad as any of the rest of them.

I too was rooting for George. He seemed to be the only one that was telling the truth, at least when speaking with LE at the start of this mess. I think it said a lot that George was the only Anthony to testify at the Grand Jury, making it seem like he was the only honest one. I think somewhere between the remains being found and this depo, he snapped and decided to go into cover-up mode. I think he really struggled with this hence the suicide threat.

Slighty off topic...I can't wait to see the Grand Jury transcript. I'm not sure if they will be released but they will probably be referenced at trial to "remind" George of his previous testimony.

:clap:

I've been looking for his first interview, maybe before the FBI interviews, where he Raises a huge red flag to LE, about KC not wanting him to to go near the trunk. "She ran past me, opened the trunk, & said "here are your fri!!gin gas cans", to which LE repeatedly responded, "she didn't want you to go near the trunk" to which George repeats this sentence. "She didn't want me near the trunk" (The trunk, which wreaked of decomp odor, the trunk which he stood in front of & said, "please don't let this be my daughter or grandaughter"):waitasec:

This would also tie into Casey's reaction when CA said to her on the phone, "I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart".

Why was anyone under the impression that George was the "honest" one???

The man DROVE the stinking vehicle off the lot, in the rain with the windows open so he could breathe ..
Got the vehicle home, cleaned it up and then went to work ..

Meanwhile daughter and grand daughter haven't been seen in a month!!!

This is honest??? :bang:

Friday, I agree...I come to the case late and so I have had to catch up. I saw the original George interview recently and he had all my sympathy. Now, of course, it is like we have a different George..a robot George who can't be a man and extracate himself from the lies. In my fantasies I sit down with George and have a heart to heart with him and he sees the light.

It's a good fantasy, but purely fantasy, I fear. :blowkiss:

Why was anyone under the impression that George was the "honest" one???

The man DROVE the stinking vehicle off the lot, in the rain with the windows open so he could breathe ..
Got the vehicle home, cleaned it up and then went to work ..

Meanwhile daughter and grand daughter haven't been seen in a month!!!

This is honest??? :bang:

This has blown me away for the longest time. How do you not freeze knowing what you're smelling? I can't see anyone driving away with that odor unless they were trying to hide/escape in some sort of way. I tried to explain this part of it away as a shock reaction. But, he was LE at one point in his life, he knows better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph