2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, that whole interview, I kept thinking, why does BC continue to allow them to speak? Does he not care about the A's at this point? Has he never heard of perjury (what will likely happen to them)? Doesn't he realize that everything that these two whackadoodles say to a camera could later be used in court to pin them down? WTH? Not that I mind. I want them to perjure themselves and go to the slammer. But still, or is it just that BC can't control them because no one can. That I would believe.

cindyCBSmakeover.jpg

CBS makeup artists and media coaches deserve a raise.

OMG...that is too funny :woohoo:

If you truly feel that your loved one is alive, as Cindy always claimed, she would never have considered killing herself.

You only think of suicide when you know your loved one is gone from this earth.

So if she was truly considering it, that means she knew Caylee was dead back in July, Aug.!

My granddaughter's been missing for a month and I've been trying to find her. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the d*mn car! :eek:

Her family was "in danger" ya'll. No way could she tell someone that American flag was behind all of this. How would that look? Don't ya'll understand how Patriotic and cool KC is? What is wrong with you people? LOL

from-a-selection-of-evidence-photos-in-the-case-against-casey-anthony-the-mother-of-missing-caylee-marie-these-images-were-taken-from-her-account-on-photobucket.jpg

Good Grief!! I am SO SICK of these people continuing to perpetuate KC's ridiculous nanny theory.....I swore I would not watch another interview by the Anthony's and I have kept that promise. It IS impossible to avoid seeing snippets here and there, but CAGA make me nauseous. I have no problem whatsoever with them loving their daughter, and standing by her in her time of need. But did they say anything about loving Caylee and standing by her in the name of justice? They do NOT have to turn their back on KC to want justice for Caylee. While CAGA did not duct tape or triple bag Caylee and put her out in a swampy wooded area like she was trash like KC did, they might as well have by only remembering her as a child, but not as their granddaughter, victim of murder at her mother's hand. To me, the reason they have chosen this path to travel with KC, it is partially because of sheer denial that THEIR DAUGHTER, THEIR OFFSPRING, THEIR LITTLE SNOTHEAD, could have done this heinous crime. They have all fed into her lies, and perpetuate the whole thing, compounding them with their own. They now have NO credibility. The other problem is the interviewers just treat them with kid gloves. They are NOT going to get an exclusive, nothing new will be revealed, there will be no scoop. It is just MORE OF THE SAME 'OL ANTHONY BS. Nauseating. Just nauseating.
OK, enough rant. I'm off to watch NG.

I hope NG has LP on tonight and asks him if he ever saw KC and CA praying together
:rolleyes:

Well, Cindy did beat a cross with a baseball bat while cursing LE. Does that count?

We were forwarned that this would come into play when BC used it as a ploy to keep CAGA from the deposition.
"As you know, George recently attempted suicide."
When he was confronted with, "Cindy has not."
He fired back, "Not yet."
I never thought George's attempt was real.
I heard from alot of posters who shared their own heartwrenching and genuine stories of agony. I never once thought any of the posters were lying. I believed them. But George and Cindy? Sorry. Nothing is beneath these lying charlatans. This will be a way to segue into how they plan to be there for others who are unfortunate enough to join their elite club, that they should never lose, oops, give up hope, blah blah blah...

I was just able to watch the interview, and its a disgusting attempt at being human. I think the part the disgusted me the most was the following statement by CA:

"Casey was Caylee's Mom, Caylee was her #1 priority, I was JUST the Grandma"

Uttery pathetic..IMO of course.

I wish a Victims Rights Advocate, with alot of time & money, would "shadow" all future performances of the Anthonys & demand the same News stations give equal time to Caylee's spokeperson:furious:

Where is the voice for her & her rights??:bang:

Quoting myself, as this thread is moving so fast.

Why wouldn't someone step up & represent Caylee on the "Anthony Media Tour"?

so I am confused. If Cindy thought that Caylee was alive and believed in all of these sightings then why did she want to kill herself b.c she wasnt going to see Caylee ever again?

Yes, they do, but in the Anthony case they will not charge them until after the trial. They don't want them pleading the 5th on every question they are asked in the murder trial.

TURBO, do you truly, in your heart, feel the Anthonys will be charged after the trial?...Because I really, really want them to be, and if they don't, I will be just sick. If OCSO lets GA/CA get away with all they have done, what is to stop other family members, in future murders from doing the same thing. :mad:

so I am confused. If Cindy thought that Caylee was alive and believed in all of these sightings then why did she want to kill herself b.c she wasnt going to see Caylee ever again?

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

If she believed fully that Caylee was still alive and Casey was completely innocent of any wrong doing, why in the heck did CA want to kill herself back in July and August.

Wouldn't she want to be there to support Casey and be there for Caylee when she came home safe and sound.

That is proof that CA thought she was dead and that Casey did it.

"Lying isn't a crime" the world according to CA..........

Guess Cindy didn't hear about Martha Stewart lying to the FBI & going to PRISON - and it was over financial crimes, not even as serious as a murdered child case. I think G & C have pi$$ed off all of law enforcement so much that they'll be brought up on charges after Casey's trial. Plus who knows how many other charges like perjury & obstruction will come from the trial. :gavel:

Anthonys: Casey Unlikely To Accept Plea Deal
Casey Anthony's Parents Appear On 'Early Show'
UPDATED: 5:46 pm EDT April 22, 2009

This article includes the video of the Early Show interviews, as well as a video of Bob Kealing's report.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19248274/detail.html

This is so deliberately misleading and disingenuous on the Anthonys' part. I doubt the average viewer knows that there is not now, nor was there ever a plea bargain offered by the SA. It makes it appear as though LE has been twisting KC's arm to plead guilty to a crime she didn't commit.

Grrrrrrrr these people make me so angry I could spit, but they'd probably use it to polish KC's halo... :mad: :mad: :mad:

You're right - she sure does have a LOT of bling. If you look at photos of her in the early days, she isn't wearing much. But now.....WOW! I can't imagine her going out jewelry shopping though - that's just unthinkable to me. Then again, she never fails to suprise me.

Best,

Now that Cindy is "skilled" in using the computer and internet, she probably orders her bling online. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge