2010.04.15 Two cinder blocks found at search site.

Anyone they suspected? What if someone says no?

LE can go before a judge and try to get a subpeona to collect someone's DNA. They did just that in the Caylee Anthony case in order to get Lee Anthony's DNA after he refused to volunteer it.

Has LE confirmed that two cinder blocks were found or did someone who was maybe watching from another dock see them pull the blocks out of the water.

These people and their actions are baffling? None of it makes sense. With every thing we learn I ask... why... and there never seems to be a logical answer (common sense).

Is this how these people live?
JMO

Does anyone have the transcript of NG the other night where Padilla says LE was searching Tommy's home or previous home for the yellow rope?

just a thought...rambling...

what if what happened to Haleigh happened to her at the mh...the idiots panic and decide they have to get "rid of the evidence"

so they decide to throw her in the water...they look "around" for something to weigh her down with and find the cinderblocks and they tie it all together and head to the closest water....the river at the end of the street where the dogs alerted.

When they get down there, "D'OH" if you throw her in here they'll find her, it's too close to the house...

Well, you're right...where else can we dump it?

How about off the boat ramp by grandma's? they'll never look there.....

I hated writing that but I just see these people as being bumbling idiots. They know that they have limited time before RC gets home, they have a body to get rid of and they have to hurry...If you're in a hurry you're going to take whatever's closest to you. Who knows? May be there is more rope used to tie something to one of their cars or as a rope/swing for the kids?

Criminals usually stick with what they know, the fact that they are finding evidence at the boatramp a block from grandmas is even more telling that FAMILY did it.

I havent posted here in forever but with all thats been happening Ive been checking in..so HI everybody!
There have been so many lies from everyone involved in Haleighs dissapppeance that its hard to believe theres a shred of truth in the events from the last few days. Was there plenty of time "that" night for an elaborate story to be thought up among MC, RC(possibly), TC, and JO? If so Im wondering if the cinder blocks were thrown in the river that night or even months later to draw attention away from the truth? Im wondering if maybe JO took Haleighs body and disposed of it somewhere in TN knowing the chances or her being found there were next to none? Maybe thats why he was in such a hurry to shag azz back to TN....Just pondering. If so the other players are telling the truth when they say they "dont know where Haleigh is". Maybe only JO truly knows where.....

Your post got me thinking, Maybe Haleigh was at grandmas house and something went down there maybe joe or joe and tommy or whoever went to grandmas house because they knew that is where misty had taken haleigh after picking her up from the bus stop. And maybe that is why evidence would be at that dock instead of the water near misty and rons..
It would make since as to why grandma insisted she went over to Misty and Rons that evening.

just a thought...rambling...

what if what happened to Haleigh happened to her at the mh...the idiots panic and decide they have to get "rid of the evidence"

so they decide to throw her in the water...they look "around" for something to weigh her down with and find the cinderblocks and they tie it all together and head to the closest water....the river at the end of the street where the dogs alerted.

When they get down there, "D'OH" if you throw her in here they'll find her, it's too close to the house...

Well, you're right...where else can we dump it?

How about off the boat ramp by grandma's? they'll never look there.....

I hated writing that but I just see these people as being bumbling idiots. They know that they have limited time before RC gets home, they have a body to get rid of and they have to hurry...If you're in a hurry you're going to take whatever's closest to you. Who knows? May be there is more rope used to tie something to one of their cars or as a rope/swing for the kids?

Criminals usually stick with what they know, the fact that they are finding evidence at the boatramp a block from grandmas is even more telling that FAMILY did it.

Cinder blocks wouldn't be that uncommon to find in the river, especially if people set trotlines there. That would explain the cinder blocks as well as small gauge rope or twine.

And the police would be smart enough to know this. That's why I think that they found something more than cinder blocks.

Whisp, I know you'll remember. Cinder blocks were so oddly referred to by Misty and Ron. Misty stating that there was a brick opening the door, Ronald stating the door had been bricked, then stating he'd never seen it before or if he had it wasn't in the place where that one was found but he'd never seen it in his yard before.......something.

It is possible if the block came from under the MH and they just moved in. Ron might not have seen it before.

It is possible if the block came from under the MH and they just moved in. Ron might not have seen it before.

They'd been there for several months. Not only that, there's a huge pile of spare bricks sitting near an outbuilding on the property of the MH. But even still, to come up with a rambling statement about having never seen it, or if he did, it wasn't there, but he doesn't remember ever seeing a brick around......yeah. no.

As everyone has so eloquently stated time and again: A mobile home park is filled with just these kinds of bricks. He distanced himself from THAT brick, specifically. He didn't say "there are tons of these lying around all over. I suppose someone could have just picked one out of the pile." He said he'd never seen THAT brick.

I think if they find a cinderblock or two with a yellow rope attached in the area MC said they should be, it would be too much of a coincidence to not be related.

I just read through some of Berns posts that Elle linked to. I must say :eek: :bow:

3/1/09 Haleigh was telling Bern to focus on the cinderblock and the color yellow. WOW!

And another poster (Sorry, can't remember the name!) spoke about being in a boat on a river.

My Goodness!

I have to say that the dream (post 117 on first thread) of Haleigh about the cinder block made me believe that the block came from the dock site and was taken back to the MH. I even emailed Cobra about this darn cinder block. All blocks are not created equal. Some have more "cinder" in them. Some even have a number or ID stamped on them. There are several places in Fl that manufacture them. So I am hoping the block at the back door is consistent with the two taken from the dock area!

No kidding. She sure made a point about the cinder block propping open the door and the fact that cousin Joe was a pro at "bricking" doors. I know cinder blocks are common in the area. They're as multi-functional as duct tape. Hmm...

What I want to know:

Did Misty tell LE about cinder blocks in the water?

Exactly where were the cinder blocks found? Were they close together? No rope, apparently, but was anything else of interest found in the vicinity of the cinder blocks?

Yes Misty told LE that JO had used yellow rope to tie Haleigh to a cinder block or blocks and that he then put Haileigh off that dock on St. Johns River. And that very possibly Haleigh was not dead when this happened. This was told yesterday in an interview of Flora Hollers,grandma in Tenn. That this is what Misty had told her again as recently as yesterday a.m. phone call from jail to grandma and that as far as she knew this is also the story that Misty is telling LE(i.e. thats why they had her on that same dock yesterday at St. Johns River)
This has made me very sad, and cannot quit thinking about how horrific it is and just how terrified little Haleigh must have been.

I think cinder blocks and yellow rope are manufactured information. I just don't give either any validity, given the sources. I am sure anyway you could find a cinder block in many lakes. We use them as anchors for our rowboat and have lost a few over the years. LE has not said a peep about yellow rope or cinder blocks...except for at the back door of the trailer.

I think cinder blocks and yellow rope are manufactured information. I just don't give either any validity, given the sources. I am sure anyway you could find a cinder block in many lakes. We use them as anchors for our rowboat and have lost a few over the years. LE has not said a peep about yellow rope or cinder blocks...except for at the back door of the trailer.

The name of this thread is about the 2 cinder blocks pulled from the water at Shell Harbour yesterday. So there is more sbout cinder blocks in this case than just the back door of the MH propped open with one. I agree that it would not be unheard of to find a cinder block in a lake, esp. a lake near a MH park. But GER stated in the Pictures thread as in response to a question about cinder blocks at boat docks, she stated that not only had she photoed in detail Shell Harbour and all of its surroundings, but also had traveled to many boat docks, harbors, lakesides in that area and in all of its surrounding areas of thos boat docks, and that she saw NO SIGNS OF CINDER BLOCKS, NOT EVEN ONE. (pics of satsuma thread, last page)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23167951/detail.html

snipped

Sources confirmed to Channel 4 that two cinder blocks were pulled from the river. They said they have no information about a yellow rope. The cinder blocks, along with everything else have been sent out to be analyzed. It is unclear if they are connected to Haleigh's case.

LE is aware of cinder blocks not being completely "uncommon" and yet they still pulled 2 from the lake and are having them analyzed.

All of these things make me think there is something they've found that corroborated MC claim of Haleigh being tied to cinderblocks and put in the lake at Shell Harbor, therefor the whole search has ensued, along with bringin MC to this very site. It all fits with what grandma hollers in TN stated yesterday in interview, that both MC anf ToC had as recently as yesterday a.m.told her that JO had tied Haleigh to cinderblocks and put her in St. Johns LakeShell Harbor. Maybe its that this is coming from someone else besides just MC, as in ToC, because we know LE would not do this huge search from something just MC told

Of course MOO

If the cinderblocks have been in the water for 14 months, can there still be some evidence in them that ties them to Haleigh or a perp? Other than the cinderblock being a specific type.

I am pretty tired of "inside sources" in this case. So much 'inside info' has just not panned out. At this point, if LE confirms it, then it's so.
Padilla is the one who got this one rolling, and I won't even start on what I think of Padilla...
snipped from article:
Sources confirmed to Channel 4 that two cinder blocks were pulled from the river. They said they have no information about a yellow rope.

Their 'source' could have been Joe Blow from down the road who is just sure he saw him some ole' cinder blocks gittin' pulled out.. uh huh.

So if the alleged matching yellow rope was found at HC Jr's house according to LP.

I was just wondering (out loud) how HC Jr. knew to bring some rope from home to RC's house or to an alleged crime scene.

So if the alleged matching yellow rope was found at HC Jr's house according to LP.

I was just wondering (out loud) how HC Jr. knew to bring some rope from home to RC's house or to an alleged crime scene.

He lived very close to Haleigh's MH. Could have gone back to get it.

LMAO at pip- you're on a roll!

Did you all read the comment from (gypsyann) Kayla,Joe's sister posted this on topix...
it is about the 5th comment down:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23167951/detail.html

Yep! Swears Joe is being thrown under the bus by Granny, and her other cousin-inmates. Kayla also said, they should test Granny for drugs. This family makes me sick! Is there anybody in this family who is drug free? I say give them truth serum, and forget about polygraphs, and these bias accusations. Anyone can see by the perfectly placed photo of MC, and Granny hanging on the wall that MC is Granny's favorite.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back