2011.05.12 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me why AF listed her mitigating factors? What was the reason for doing that? Was she talking to a juror or the judge?

:dunno: Because she accidentally gave away their entire strategy? or on purpose?

She was talking to a juror, and acting like this was her mini trial.

:banghead:

Here is some of what they had the audacity to say:

The excuses they plan to use to convince the jury is Casey's lack of maturity, no impulse control, they said she has a history of sex abuse, insomnia, nightmares, no parental guidance or protection, verbal and emotional abuse as a child and poor coping skills.

http://www.wftv.com/news/27864528/detail.html

:dunno: Because she accidentally gave away their entire strategy? or on purpose?

She was talking to a juror, and acting like this was her mini trial.

:banghead:

OK that's what Natisha said..then I guess the juror left the room and the judge asked her about the questions and she listed them?:waitasec:

I hope they get their jurors from current pool so that NG can't be infecting any other people out there yet to be called upon...

(real question) how is NG infecting people? I think you mean, just because she is doing a show on this?

I've never met a sociopath (that I knew of) who was a victim of sexual abuse and oh yeah, also murdered her child.

That does not mean they don't exist, just that a sociopath couldn't give a rats patoot about their parents, their children, their friends, etc. They aren't wired to. So this DT ploy with the whole ICA was out partying because she exhibits inappropriate responses to emotional situations is not gonna go anywhere IMO.

Take a sociopathic murderer and tell a few sad stories about her past, true or not, and what you are left with is a exactly what you started with. A sociopath and a murderer. Bottom line. Not impressed. And if statistics are correct that 1 of every 3 to 4 women is sexually abused, there will be enough women with either personal sexual abuse history or someone close to them with sexual abuse history on that jury to be not only unimpressed but offended by this tactic.

MOO

What 22 year old doesn't have poor coping skills? That increases as you get older. I didn't have great coping skills at 22 but I never killed anyone.

KC sleeps in her bra, I guess.

eta: What's with the photo of KC with her finger in her mouth, good grief!

OK that's what Natisha said..then I guess the juror left the room and the judge asked her about the questions and she listed them?:waitasec:

I edited my post above to add them... but here it is again:

The excuses they plan to use to convince the jury is Casey's lack of maturity, no impulse control, they said she has a history of sex abuse, insomnia, nightmares, no parental guidance or protection, verbal and emotional abuse as a child and poor coping skills.

ETA: Because we all know these are good reasons for Murdering your child!

Thumb inside fist is an infantile pose, a calming gesture, so he says. Great. I do that when I go to sleep and NOW I know that ICA does that. ((((shudder))))

If what is contained in these letters that NG is reading is Casey's defense.........it is ridiculous! :maddening:

MOO

(real question) how is NG infecting people? I think you mean, just because she is doing a show on this?

I was wishing she would hold off her coverage until a jury was seated, as her show, if you don't know better, could lead one to think that a conviction had already been obtained...I know my husband thought until this week that the trial and conviction had taken place already, just from a few NG reruns on the weekend...he is an "average" man.

body language expert -
Aaron B (didn't get his name)
touching her hair so much goes to her vanity

Am I the only one who is hoping that Nancy talks about the Jose Baez/Cheney Mason Entertainment Show?

:giggle:

KC sleeps in her bra, I guess.

eta: What's with the photo of KC with her finger in her mouth, good grief!

I know right! Isn't that the time you get to go ahhhh and take off your bra?:waitasec:

I edited my post above to add them... but here it is again:

I think they are going to say it was an accident and give the those reasons to why she behaved the way she did along staging the body to look like a kidnapping.

I still haven't figured out is Ms. Finnell is just listing Mitigation points that she CAN use in the penalty phase or WILL use in the penalty phase..:waitasec:

Cause if she was using the real ones, that is just plain stoopid....

addressing quiche's post

I did. It is not uncommon when you live with someone who is leering at you through your nightgown or pjs. fyi

Regardless, not buying it as any sort of excuse for either her killing her child or her deplorable behavior during the infamous 31 days.

Agree with the guest that she is vain, etc. But got to add that it appears to me like she has a moderate or greater case of OCD. These appear to be compulsions.

Thank you so much!

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpps/n...y-of-jury-selection-in-anthony-trial_13166684

...After attorneys for both sides took up the first three hours questioning one prospect, Judge Belvin Perry dismissed court for lunch. But not before admonishing both sides.

"Jury selection was not and never was designed to pre-try a case," said Perry, chief judge for the circuit that includes Orlando....

I think they are going to say it was an accident and give the those reasons to why she behaved the way she did along staging the body to look like a kidnapping.

:thumb: Um, yeah - those are all great reasons to kill your child. uh, huh.

REALLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member