2011.05.12 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is not sure GA will go along with ICA's claims that he molested her.

I just will always go back to GA. Show his jail Princess videos, show them all!!

CA & GA have always been more afraid of Casey then she ever could be of them.

So much proof of how dumb of a theory this is.

Saying that the jurors won't or shouldn't have the background of this case that we here do and may believe a molestation story...

Caller saying it all makes sense why ICA doesn't want to see her parents because she is going to throw them under the bus. Thought it might be Linda from New York (LOL) but is is Cherie from somewhere.
Guest saying ICA testifying would be great - Nancy saying it would be hearsay if she told the doctors and the doctors testified. Now the guest is saying Jesse Grund is the best person to bring it in if ICA made an excited utterance to him. Mark NJ. says she wasn't excited - they were having a conversation. But he was saying all along she is going to testify - she was afraid to go to her parents and tell them an accidental death. The Defense is going to claim accidental death.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Caller saying it all makes sense why ICA doesn't want to see her parents because she is going to throw them under the bus. Thought it might be Linda from New York (LOL) but is is Cherie from somewhere.
Guest saying ICA testifying would be great - Nancy saying it would be hearsay if she told the doctors and the doctors testified. Now the guest is saying Jesse Grund is the best person to bring it in if ICA made an excited utterance to him. Mark NJ. says she wasn't excited - they were having a conversation. But he was saying all along she is going to testify - she was afraid to go to her parents and tell them an accidental death. The Defense is going to claim accidental death.

Yep Ive been thinking this from the beginning the only was to save her from life possibly is to say it was accidental.

NG doesn't know if George will go along w/he molested her to spare her t death penalty; no, he won't do it; he will not squirm; mark my words; he may cry...

Question GA - Isn't it true you did this? this? this? ICA doesn't have to take the stand per panel.

NG doesn't think GA will squirm at those questions.

Web of deceit is the best defense. She is telling all the lies to justify accidental death and being afraid of parents. Nancy is saying she doesn't think George will fall on his sword to save his daughter's life. When he is being accused of molesting her. The DT is saying George can get on the stand and squirm and squirm. NG says there is no way George is going to squirm - he might cry and blow up but not going to squirm. Next expert saying ICA is doing what is called malingering.

I think they wanted the DA to offer a plea to a lesser charge and they refused.
I think they just came up with this theory recently.[/QUOTE]

BBM So do I; I just wish a reporter or attorney would call them on that. Please.

See that drives me nuts! JB has been saying since the beginning he has a reasonable explanation. If this is it why did they let her sit in jail? Why did they waste all the time and money searching for Caylee, and letting her family fall to pieces wondering?? If she is found not guilty, ICA should be charged for all the expense of looking for her. It is SUCH BS.

Not to mention all the taxpayer money that has been spent, when she could have had a speedy trial.

ok, Lee was in her room for years...........but what about the high five and
closeness of the 2. Dad molested her also? and Cindy never knew these 2
were molesting her daughter..........come on.........I do NOT buy this defense.
Does anyone???

Dr. Bethany Marshall: Casey is malingering; GA is stoic, former LE, will not squirm on the witness stand.

NG - sexual abuse by George might insult t jurors
Guest: they're throwing out a lot of stuff to prospective jurors to see where it all goes

Why did she stay in the house with her abusers? Why didn't she want to get Caylee out of there? Immaturity is a preposterous reason when you see ICA in action. ICA comes across as such a con artist/tough grifter girl. As others have mentioned, turning this on GA may just make her look even worse.

Again, this will be proven to be so beyond ridiculous.

Caylee, oh Caylee, I never get sick of looking at your pictures.

Thank you for supplying the names on NG - I gave up watching her during the initial LP stage - I just couldn't take anymore! So I don't know who these people are except for Mark Nejames of course...

I think Casey is in love with her newly-long hair...
that said, I think she can't help herself with her hands, and probably is not aware of how constant her actions are, but her lawyers should have told her by now to sit on them.

Casey has always been about her looks because her parents constantly reinforced her "beauty" to her and to everyone around her. Casey has always been regarded as a "Princess" in the Anthony household, so "pretty" that people are jealous of her appearance, a "Golden Girl" who could do no wrong. Casey grew up believing that her looks were of the utmost importance in her home, and she probably still feels that as long as she looks "beautiful" or "gorgeous" that everything will work out in her favor. Baez has been bewitched by Casey and her "beauty" and probably feels that Casey's looks are his best bet for a "not guilty" decision by the jury. jmo

If the calls from jail are used by the state ,there are a few things that could be suspicious.

Lee asked ICA "is this like the last time?"

and GA and CA said "we forgive you for anything you've said",after ICA told them she was just talking to the dr.

and of course,ICA said "don't worry.I haven't told them anything" in an early call.

The DT may get some milage out of this.

I noticed, too, a lot of things in hindsight could sound funky to the untrained ear-But we've heard it all here, haven't we?!

Fortunately, the state has the two power-play calls: CA's call to 9-1-1...and my fave, KC's first call home from jail, the one that turned out to be a waste, a huge waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc