2011.05.12 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day FOUR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mr 1340,

I would like to thank your parents for raising such a good son.

I'd like to thank you for being true to their raising and to your own principles

Your daughter is blessed to have you as a father

The people of Florida and Pinellas county are fortunate and benefit from your residence.

I'd like to buy you a beer.

KC does this thing when she stands up. She balls her fists and holds her bent arms out and looks around by her feet, looking confused. It looks like she's trying to play Disney (or maybe Universal, lol) princess, holding her gown up and looking at the woodland creatures gathered by her feet. I know this sounds odd but if you watch for it I think you'll see what I mean.

Anyway it's annoying because I can really see that she's "acting" innocent/confused.

Anyone else not get anything done at their house yet this week? I just moved in here a week ago and still have boxes to unpack! Whoops!

Ready for this next phase!

I moved in October and still have boxes to unpack. Chillax my friend!!:seeya:

Pertaining to the Judge's little speech.

Anyone think HHJP really will make them stay until all 37 done today? I don't.

Yep......unless it could end up being grounds for an appeal.....he will stick to his guns....dt is REALLY pushing the limits!:banghead::banghead:

That guy tripped himself up so many times it was laughable - I don't even know why the defense are wasting so much time with him, other than to delay, delay, delay.

What is a stealth juror?

someone trying to get on a jury to promote their own agenda......ie., write a book about the case, get a hung-jury, feels the defendant is guilty and wants to sway the jury that direction (or vice versa).............

own agenda pretty much says it all....

Cindy Anthony has to be quite upset at this time - and you know she is watching at least some of this coverage. Because SHE is going to be thrown right under that bus along with George and Lee.

I never thought this case could get MORE soap opera-ish than it already was. But today it did.

Using the child as a pawn and or scapegoat for the parents' misbehaviors is the most interesting one I heard.

Any thoughts on what this might be about?

Chinese buffet for lunch!

china-buffet.jpg

http://muldo.net/_wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/china-buffet.jpg

:tyou: ynotdivein

My favorite. What is everybody else going to eat? :lol: No, really I can eat a lot of Chinese food. :yes:

I really don't know if I can sit though this trial when the defense is going to turn EVERYTHING Casey has done into "it was not her fault." That honestly is not something I think I can sit through.

No one is that innocent. No one is that confused, lost, upset...where are these people? The mothers who had parents that didn't support her so she had to lie about everything and anything...

I just do not know if I can watch the Poor, poor Casey show.

She had it better than most people ever get it...agggggggggggg. Why can't the facts just be presented. By a third party that is impartical. Just FACTS. I mean I know they have to give her a defense...but that is the proof that she is guilty...if she were innocent she would just want the facts layed out and everyone could see she was telling the truth or had a good reason for why not.

I suspect that HHJP told the attornies BEFORE the 2nd round the way it would be and still JB and co continued with their standard operating procedure and did it 'their way' instead because 'death is different' just figuring HHJP wouldn't hold them to it so we will see what happens

ETA: I don't think they counted on having to read all the mitigating factors out loud in open court owever - that was priceless

Yep......unless it could end up being grounds for an appeal.....he will stick to his guns....dt is REALLY pushing the limits!:banghead::banghead:

JB just created grounds for appeal all morning long.

IF the DT uses this BS tactic of questioning during trial there is no way they are going to be out of there by July as HHJBP promised some of the jurors.

The Judge can not enforce any time limits on questioning or else he'd risk an appeal.....

BUT there is nothing that prohibits working sweatshop hours during voir dire.....especially when the attorneys are making their own hours by their line of questioning.

KC does this thing when she stands up. She balls her fists and holds her bent arms out and looks around by her feet, looking confused. It looks like she's trying to play Disney (or maybe Universal, lol) princess, holding her gown up and looking at the woodland creatures gathered by her feet. I know this sounds odd but if you watch for it I think you'll see what I mean.

Anyway it's annoying because I can really see that she's "acting" innocent/confused.

I was wondering if its because she's so used to being in chains and leg-irons...........

I thought the way she walked and held her hands looked the same way!

LOL!! She walks around like an OR RN with her sterile hands palms up above waist in front of her only she's not one. I think she modeled this behavior from Housewives of some county or the nail salon. Not sure which. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500