2011.05.27 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are all dragging a little this morning and this is only day 4.

ETA - I just noticed on daily news thread that they are calling this day 15. Are they including the jury selection as days or did I sleep through 2 weeks?

Does anyone have the links for today? Can't seem to find .... thanks!

Good Morning All! I was hoping it would be CA's turn today but not sure if we are going chronologically is we're at that point today. Maybe it's time for Amy Huenzinga (sp) or someone else that will provide some fireworks.

I'm getting mighty turned off by all the sexual abuse innuendoes Baez is busy slinging around and from my point of view, besides being false information is giving me the creeps. He is having too much fun presenting it and considering the flirty nature of his relationship with ICA - it's making my skin crawl.

So I'm going to be happy when we move out of this wasteland of how ICA was acting and moving into the real evidence of all she did.

Seattle's finest espresso for all! (Nope, I am not sure if there is any Kahlua in them. Maybe you should try one and find out?)

espresso.jpg

http://www.seattlemet.com/assets/0003/7185/espresso.jpg?1274046623

Good morning all. Viewing links in my siggy. :)

Does anyone have the links for today? Can't seem to find .... thanks!

I copied and emailed them to myself so I have them and don't have to look them up. I panic after lunch when I couldn't find the morning thread.

I like wftv's witness-cam plus casey-cam coverage, though it bogs down my computer terribly sometimes.

Hello everyone. I'm still hanging in here with you, but only just. This time difference is so frustrating. Am worried i'll fall asleep and miss everything.

I know how you feel. It's always the recesses when I doze off. The only night I stayed awake for the whole thing was for the opening statements. I had to watch that live.

Whatever point I nod off at, I always pick back up from on the WFTV vids.

Do you have a clock set to Florida time too? I have it in red on my desktop, so I can't possibly miss it.
Obsessed? No way :wink:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137557"]Link to live trial thread[/ame]

I'll unlock it when the cameras move off the eagle... Fasten those seatbelts! :rollercoaster:

Present!!!

Counting on opening this morning with a side bar.:crazy:

I hope today is the day we see Cindy and Lee take the stand!

For those following me on Twitter for the reporters' comments from the courtroom, please just check my Favorites today for the latest & highlights. I need to make this easier on myself.

Here's the link:
http://twitter.com/#!/CaseSignal/favorites

You can just keep that open in a separate window, and refresh for the latest items when you want to check it.

Thanks,
BeanE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members