2011.05.31 Amy Huizenga's Testimony

AH w/FG on stand...text something plastered to frame.....car smelled ...2 phone conversations and text was end of story....11:34 am...11:49 my car ran out of gas again...about a week before car ran out of gas.....first time didn't ask AH for assistance...another text 2 weeks in a row on a Friday....stupid car ran out gas again..... hoping car wouldn't be towed from Amscot......any further text messages re: getting her car gas...period of time she started staying w/AH knocked on door really early stayed and didn't leave....her boyfriend was leaving town.... AH didn't plan on having kc stay..... she thought she had been staying @ TL's but not said that she had not been home....implied not said.....strive/problems w/her Mother ...yes not any more than usual....kc not very happy w/CA more frustrated....CA was wanting to see Caylee ...stuff going on at home wanted to keep Caylee away & out of drama of GA & CA considering divorce....her DAd cheated on her Mom.....first time heard from KC possible divorce from two of them? don't remember exactly....potential pending divorce was the Not happiness at home keep her from...time for them to have their lives and be away from her parents....frustrations unhappiness unresolved problems..... resentment was deep....AH thinkin she was moving into the home....many dates set before at least 2 dates...almost got a moving truck....kc cancelled both times....landscaping needed to be done...various issues w/house GA wanted to fix up before it was ours.....20 people at the home.....CA took back the deal at one point....BOA had 30 day policy paperwork signed could be undone . . .it wasn't happening...added to frustration with her mother....why CA went back on deal? I don't remember... this was in July.....adjectives to describe CA by kc? mainly crazy....not in words I can recall...talked alot....normal child complain about parent stuff....alot to do with caylee wanting to see her....frustration with the past.....(object - speculative ....Mr. G? statements made by kc - sustained on last question)

KC shows up at your door....wind up staying with you about a week...had stuff in TL car...never brought stuff in like staying long term....it wasn't my place....I couldn't allow her to stay I didn't like that.....William Waters is friend of AH helped plan party @ WW's and invited kc to party....kc said couldn't come because Caylee . . .AH said bring Caylee kids are fun @ BBQ's, kc think about it......always had excuse for Caylee...w/Nanny
doing a tour of FL @ Busch Gardens ....@ WW's party...ask about CAylee....didn't have to ask ....kc said Caylee w/ZTN, 7/5 woke up tapping fingernails on computer...kc extremely happy TL coming home that day.....left where she was staying on 5th.....kc went to Wills for the day...AH had to work....driving TL car kc car in shop....trip planned for FP in 7/08/08....went with JP and Ricardo M. and Troy joined them....planned far in advance....kc wanted to go...after they left kc said couldn't go.....obviously wasn't working out....someone to watch Caylee...unable to find anyone to do that . . .

Bill S - The state is showing that Caylee was an inconvenience to Casey!

:great:

AH testifying now about getting the phone call from CA - says CA was very very very scared.

Amy saying she was not afraid to talk to CA - just cautious. Casey told her she was crazy! :crazy:

This is a great witness.

Caylee was inhibiting her social life. Caylee kept her from a vacation to PR. Reinforced so matter of factly.

"a massive explosion of mother and daughter"
lol

casey very confrontational, angry
massive explosion of mother-daughter
amy caught in the middle

" a massive explosion of mother and daugher"

I love Amy. (not in that way)

A Massive Explosion of Mother and Daughter!

Funny how the Nanny always had Caylee until ICA really needed her to keep Caylee..like the Puerto Rico trip.

Some jurors are taking notes as Amy testifies n #CaseyAnthony -fell (twitter via WESH)

cfnews tweeting that several jurors taking notes during AH testimony

ah was cautious when talking to CA

because

ica said CA was crazy

ica didnt react to that exchange, not a twitch not a nothing

NOTHING

Casey had arms crossed and angry acting like she was 16

it was struck

but hey...

BELL RUNG

Amy is a very good and credible witness. Her demeanor and phrasing to me show she is being very honest.

AH w/FG....took kc back to TL came back to pick up the boys....left to go to FL mall...JP really wanted phone.....CA called her....cA very X3 scared....surprised never spoken to CA....afraid? cautious to speak to CA ....kc told me she was crazy.....meet CA? she came picked up from FL Mall...need to take her to kc....what going on in CA life over last month....take her to TL house...knock on door...kc comeout CA confront her.....knocked they said open...AH opened saw kc sitting on couch motion come out....told her come out....CA was not terribly far away....landing 12-15 feet away.....far enough out of eyesite...close enough to get there....CA very confrontational....angry....massive explosion of mother and daughter....litle scared...close self off...managed to escape confrontation and defense....first question...fairly certain where Caylee was (object-sustained) with the Nanny.....agree to take CA to Caylee with very big amount of persuasion....defendant demeanor w/Her Mother @ this stage? confrontational defense but meeting CA in middle as far as aggression....giving as good as she got....did kc want to leave? No (object-sustained) don't remember hearing words trying to et away....we went to car...AH in backseat....front seat.....not speaking to CA on way home....only if asked Caylee was...she is with Nanny (object-hearsay...overrule untimely)....most kc responses crossed arms ....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back