2011.05.31 Amy Huizenga's Testimony

AH: She looked like she was 16 and had gotten caught doing something bad. :floorlaugh:

Does anyone have a link to her testimony from today yet? I just caught the tail end when I got home. Much appreciated!

I was very impressed with Amy. ICA did not seem pleased with her testimony!

I just got done watching it on Tivo because I had errands to do. You would think my family would understand that just because we don't have milk and toilet paper in the house, that doesn't mean I should not be able to watch this trial in real time!

ah was cautious when talking to CA

because

ica said CA was crazy

ica didnt react to that exchange, not a twitch not a nothing

NOTHING

OMG, I thought that was soooo funny!!! Amy was like "duh"!!!! She (at the time) had no reason to believe KC was lying about her mom being crazy so of course she was cautious. And the way she answered and her body language was just so lol!!

I was very impressed with Amy. ICA did not seem pleased with her testimony!

I just got done watching it on Tivo because I had errands to do. You would think my family would understand that just because we don't have milk and toilet paper in the house, that doesn't mean I should not be able to watch this trial in real time!

Dang TP & Milk!

I'm going to have to record part of tomorrows because I have to go out of town. I hate that too because IS has way to many commercials and they always seem to happen at the good parts. lol. I wish there was a better channel on tv here in Texas to watch.

AH said that Cindy said little Casey was an unfit mother???
Now how true is that!

AH talking about the fact that ICA didn't want to go home regarding the "drama" of CA and GA's alleged divorce, not to mention all the "frushtration" with CA for not babysitting enough or giving her space, and then calling CA "crazy" really, really, really tanks out JB's claim that ICA was living in some happy little fantasy world of her own where everything was wonderful and she was keeping up appearances.

Because for someone living in some perfect little fantasy world, she couldn't wait to paint as ugly a picture as possible for her friends about that family so that she could justify staying with them.

And I love how AH doesn't call her feelings towards her parents "resentment" because that's too deep a feeling. Indicating that ICA didn't appear to be overly upset with them. Which paints the motive for ICA getting rid of her daughter as something as superficial as Caylee being an inconvenience to the party lifestyle she wanted to have with her new friends. And subtly suggests she does not exhibit symptoms of abuse but more those of a sociopath.

I posted this in the sidebar thread but I wanted to post my thoughts here as well.

IMO AH was and is just living her life working and trying to achieve the dream of being independent, successful and doing things that normal young adults do at that age. Including having fun and partying in her spare time. Nothing wrong with that. She just happened to be sucked in to ICA's personality along that road. A road she has learned a few life's lessons that I have no doubt she will carry in her future. I believe it is a positive and eye opening reference point for decisions she will make in the future.

Im sure it will be posted soon, I'll go take a look

i love how Amy is answering questions and peppering her REAL FEELINGS into the answers!!!

GO AMY

You're right Apex. I also noticed she is pretty clear in her memory of how everything happened and what Casey had said and done too.

Amy did a great job today. I can't imagine being in these young people's shoes right now. Knowing how Casey lied, stole from them, and acted as if nothing were wrong, and then them having to get on the stand to tell the truth.
I imagine it is very hard to say she was good to Caylee, or t!hat she was a nice person. I honestly don't think I could do it.

Kuddos to Amy!

/me wonders if I am the only one who thinks CA was planning to kill the folks and take over their home too.... remember when AH said Casey said the parents were moving out of the house in the beginning of July. Just wondering..... Who knows what could've happened if not caught when she was?? :shakehead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back