2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDB: "what can you see?"

"because it is in deleted space. hit or miss if get entire record. with chloroform we were able to recover the complete history. from the beginning to the end. complete history record."

LDB: "you said that is sometimes difficult"

"sometimes when you delete there is a chance it gets covered but not in this case, we got entire record"

LDB: "how do you know?"

"I gave to sargent who is expert in that area, I am not."

I believe that Sgt. Kevin Stenger was the one who retrieved part of the information on the chloroform, with some assistance from John Bradley (a Canadian attending an Orlando Computer conf.). Bradley worked for three days, free of charge, to crack the whole chloroform search data.

Didn't they already discuss this when RM blurted it out on the stand?

#CaseyAnthony Casey clearly making a point of not looking at picture still on monitors.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:32 AM

ICA told Lee her password was RICO 234 when it was RICO 23.

:eek: you mean Casey LIED to her brother Lee..Lee who was trying to help her find her missing daughter...She LIED to him..:rolleyes:

witness seemed to get a bit emotional there when talking about photo of caylee in pink shirt...but nothing from ICA

I noticed that TOO! Her voice cracked! Even with all her experience, with what she knows about this case, I totally understand why the investigator choked up.
She is human.

How hilarious.......HHJP asked court reporter to do a keyword search of bruise in order to find the transcript with his instructions.

Here we are talking about computer searches...and they have to do one in court.

#CaseyAnthony In the photo Dora the Explorer is playing on tv. If you have young kids you know the scene "backpack backpack"
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:36 AM

The past 2 days members of the prosecution have had family members present. Today Ashton's family is here (sister) #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:36 AM

JB getting ready to text a friend who knows computers and say "what should I ask?" I can't see him making any points with this kind of evidence. He appears very pensive this morning.

Hasn't he used up all his lifelines by now?

Does anyone know the date of the attempt to delete the chloroform computer search history? Was it prior to Caylee "going missing", or was it after?

I need to know this, and can't recall if witness gave a date or not.

Why is he objecting to this photo being seen by the jury when it has already been seen by the jury?
hey were instructed to disreguard and I know he has to preserve record but what is happening?

I think they should start at 8am, 45 minutes for lunch, one 15 minute morning break and 1 fifteen minute afternoon break. The rest of the world revolves on that type of schedule......so could they.

One has to consider the scheduling with transport and LE.

Hi! Just got here. I instantly get pizzed watching Casey just sit there with her head down reading out of that stupid notebook.
I wonder if the defence lets her do that to just pacify her.
She is comming across as if she could care less. To me, it appears rude and arrogant.
I don't know why it makes me so mad. How she sits there day after day, with everything that has been testified to showing no genuine emotion, remorse, guilt or sadness just blows my mind.

God Bless Caylee

JB: this is the photo with the bruise under her eye.

HHJP: I remember reading the instructions. Do I have them, that's the problem. (judge is looking for documents) I know it was handwritten but I am seeing if I kept it. (still looking) Madam court reporter, do you have access? Do a key word search using the word: "brose(?)"

Someone says something

HHJP: we will go off the record. june 24th at 11:33 am. may not june. may 26th that is another date. It should be May 26th and I think he testified around 11:33.

I guess HHJP knows what a "keyword search" is! :winko: :floorlaugh:

How hilarious.......HHJP asked court reporter to do a keyword search of bruise in order to find the transcript with his instructions.

Here we are talking about computer searches...and they have to do one in court.

LOL Let Det. Osborne do it. Ok, ok, I was kidding, and I know she can't anyway.

I think they should start at 8am, 45 minutes for lunch, one 15 minute morning break and 1 fifteen minute afternoon break. The rest of the world revolves on that type of schedule......so could they.

Give us west coast folks a break! Thats 5am here. Sheesh. haha :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members