2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"@BiancaMPrieto: A member of the media was just kicked Out of the balcony bc of her gum. Deputy took her media seating pass." #caseyanthony

@BiancaMPrieto: A member of the media was just kicked Out of the balcony bc of her gum. Deputy took her media seating pass." #caseyanthony
by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:37 AM

As soon as the jury is seated KC quickly sits down and can't wait to get back to work..

It seems to me that this would draw more attention to the bruise. JMO

JMO: The "burroose" underneath her eye, as in: the bruise underneath her eye.

Does anyone know the date of the attempt to delete the chloroform computer search history? Was it prior to Caylee "going missing", or was it after?

I need to know this, and can't recall if witness gave a date or not.

The date will come up later with another computer expert... The date was July 16 or 17 very early morning IIRC ... check out our thread on computer forensics when you have some time.

IIRC HHJP likes to give the court reporter time to rest her hands. Especially after long testimony where she gets no break from taking it down.

Also...there is a diabetic juror so moving around a bit for circulation is important.

And finally.....it keeps the jury fresh to have frequent short breaks.

Does anyone else feel like you're involved in a great movie and suddenly the kids come barging in the room :banghead::banghead:

I understand the need for breaks however!

It is clear to me by ICA's expression that she has gone from stoic, stone-faced and controlled to a worried, unhappy, rattled individual trying very hard to maintain. Not many head up, chin out postures anymore. She appears to be like someone standing on the crumbling edge of a cliff. IMO

Aqua

Two browsers.

One you used for the first two years and decided to switch or you flip back and forth but it isnt your newer cooler one so you switch and used the new one for a few weeks and then you clear the history one day cuz your running slow so you figure it is worth a shot and then continue your next 8 months surfing the web like it never happened.

However you never thought to clear the older fuller browser because most people think it all clears after all it says" interent history" and not browser history.

Yes, but you clear ALL of a particular browsers history not just SOME entries...Make sense?

There's been some talk of #CaseyAnthony 's look. I just looked at a pic from yesterday and today (side by side) ...It appears she penciled in her eyebrows more so yesterday then today. That's all I can really tell. I'll try to send out pic put togetherby cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:

The date will come up later with another computer expert... The date was July 17 very early morning IIRC ... check out our thread on computer thread when you have some time.

:eek:

Oh man. WTH can JB do with THAT info?!

ICA still looking down, still reading or doing something. Can't help but wonder if the DT has decided to give her projects because her facial expressions and NON expressions have been very damaging to her thus far. This way the jury can't see them.

JB is objecting to the dates of the photos.

Sidebar!

LDB: "Can you tell either in the temporary Internet files, or in the cookies or in the Internet history uh, which user, meaning you said there were two users on the computer, which user is making the search?"

SO: "Yes, the Internet history database is re.... (Baez objects: "It seems facts are not in evidence, I believe the witness testified to two user profiles, not two users. Overruled, witness continues) ...the temporary files database will record which user account was logged in and active at the time the search was conducted so that's what it's recording as opposed to an individual user sitting at the keyboard which obviously it wouldn't know, it can only know which user is active at the time the search is conducted."

LDB: "Alright, but the temporary internet files will record which user account is being accessed at the time?"

SO: "That's correct."

LDB: "Is that also true with the internet history?"

SO: "Yes."

LDB: "How about any of the cookies that appear?"

SO: "That's correct."

LDB: "What about once a file, or files are deleted? Will the record associated with the deleted files tell you which user account generated that original search?"

SO: "No. That information is no longer available."

LDB: "Were you asked by Detective Yuri Melich to perform a keyword search for the word "chloroform" *witness grins* or any alternate spellings of that word?"

SO: "Yes I was."

LDB: "When did that happen?"

SO: "Sometime around August 2008, I think late August 2008."

LDB: "and how was that keyword search performed?"

SO: "In the same manner that the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales keyword search was performed. I input that word into NCASE, spelled correctly and spelled incorrectly and came up with keyword search hits for both."

LDB: "Was there a particular location on the computer where you were able to determine where the keyword search hits were performed?"

LDB: "Where was that?"

SO "The keywords appeared in unallocated or deleted space on the hard drive."

LDB: "Are you able to then view the information associated with those hits?"

SO: "I'm sorry? Am I able to what?"

LDB: "View any of the information that is in deleted space or unallocated space?"

LDB: "What can you see?"

SP: "Well, because it's in deleted space, it's hit or miss as to whether you get an entire Internet record or not. In this case, with the "chloroform" keyword search hit we were able to recover a complete internet history from Mozilla FireFox. The complete history meaning right from the beginning of the code that begins the programming to create the page right to the very end of the page. So we basically, got a complete internet history record from unallocated space that had been deleted."

LDB: "You said that that is sometimes difficult depending on user activity, what did you mean?"

SO: "Right, when we were talking earlier about overwriting space with deleted files, there's always an opportunity when you delete a file especially a very, very large file that new data being saved to the computer will overwrite some of the data, some of the old data that was deleted. That did not happen in this case. We were able to recover an entire internet history record."

LDB: "And how is it, you know it is an entire record? What is it about the information that makes you able to tell us that?"

SO: *grin* "Because I turned it over to my sergeant who is an expert in that area. Um, I am not. (Baez objects to strike I did not hear why, HJBP: "sustained.")"

LDB: "Alright, so the information, that information, you alerted another individual you located, you had hits in unallocated space?"

SO: "When NCASE (?) reported back to me the fact that it found the word chloroform spelled correctly or not, I was able to look at the language surrounding that word and I realized, I recognized it as a file as an Internet database file. I looked around a little bit to see if I could figure out if it was Internet Explorer, or if it was some other type of browser but since I am not that familiar, I was not able to determine that. i went back to the beginning of the record because I don't know where within a web page the word chloroform would have appeared so, it was just very difficult for me at that time to figure that out so I found the search hit and turned it over to my Sergeant from there."

(commercial break)

Let me know if I'm overdoing it Admin:

Middle picture is when jury enters

Attachments

• KC_4.jpg
    KC_4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 77
  • KC_5.jpg
    KC_5.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 87
  • KC_6.jpg
    KC_6.jpg