2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two Cams on the MURDERER atm. One is AHEAD of the other. I see her movements in the one and then can REWATCH them in the second one WITH sound so i am catching her Actions a second time with sound and can see WHAT it is that she is reacting to. There is SOMEONE that she is eyeballing. this is new. she WAS NOT looking in that direction earlier today

Please share the links to these two cameras. I wanna see too! :crazy:

So isn't their going to be skin cell matter on the duct tape that wouldn't be there if it was used to seal the laundry bag?

Jose just drew a pic for the judge awwwwwwww:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

He could be! I'm just having trouble paying attention to what he's trying to get at, while laughing at his bloopers!

As usual, he starts off strong by getting the witness to state that the duct tape over the nose is just a possiblility, not a fact. So far, so good (from DT perspective). But then out comes the easel, asking the witness to testify to things he has no way of knowing, then wanders to try to clean up that mess and voila! Charlie Brown's parents are talking.

It's comical how predictible he is. They should have kept CM up there, imo.

She is glaring VERY OBVIOUSLY at someone. She looks to her RIGHT to watch JB and the wtiness but there is someone or something that she is GLARING at that is a little to the left and more central in the court room. As she glares.. her jaw juts out

WOW...We have to figure out who this is?????

Is there media in that direction?

when this baby Caylee was murdered her hair was at least to her shoulders. the hair could have "gotten in the way" of the three pieces of tape placed on her face

Stop JB you are making it worse for your client. Throw in the towel on this one. The one drawing looks like mickey mouse. Horrible awful for JB to continue this.

I think the bottom drawing looks like a jailhouse toilet!!

But weren't there THREE pieces of duct tape over the mouth area? Do you think Ashton is waiting to bring that point home in re-direct?

Yes, one would have covered her face but that wasn't enough for ICA.

Agrivating factor

Baez's easel o' white paper is really embarassing for him. Everyone else is at least in the 20th century and here he is with an easel, misspelled words and what not. NICE.

......and completely appropriate to defend ICA. Just who she deserves.

*there

And the same guy who wants to argue about how photoshop is used thinks that excellent drawing is somehow better/more precise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant