2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone see smoke coming from the courthouse ? Perry must be fuming !

At least I can use this time to watch the video from Saturday. /sigh

Jim Lichtenstein Twitter (before recess was called for the day): "Okay... The court reporter went back to the jury room. Never seen that..."

Saw Ashleigh on Twitter say something about court reporter in the jury room? Anyone ever heard of something like that before?

SOOOOO wishful thinking: What if JB is doing that head down, squirming thing like when a child gets his hand caught in the cookie jar and he has no more witnesses left???

Must. Have. Pity. On. Our. Awesome. Mods. And. Take. Slow. Deep. Breaths. Before posting again.

I'm gonna go scrub the hell out of something.

I'm gonna go pull weeds !

(Put this in the Trial thread but as I clicked 'post reply', message came up thread was closed so I'll just put my thoughts here.)

Defense must Not have had any other witnesses lined up.
Or Defense tried in a panic to get someone, ANYONE, of their witnesses on the phone to get them in there and it wasn't gonna happen.
Oh, I am willing to bet my husband's next paycheck that His Honor is pizzzzzed to the max!
I honestly don't know how His Honor holds it together.......me? I'd have thrown a pen across the room and probably aimed it at JB as I stormed out of the courtroom, showing my obvious anger!

What a liar! So, he tells the court he has a 3rd witness who was 30 minutes away? Really? Was that a lie? Has JB been around ICA for too long? Seriously, what could he have said when there was no 3rd witness? Um, sorry judge we really don't have a 3rd witness for today? A LA the end of the hallway when you have to admit the truth? :waitasec:

This is just unreal.

Court reporter had to record whatever HHJP said the delay was for I guess.

I think that the delay is so that Jose can have this expert rewrite his report.

And she leaves quick as a flash....

Attachments

• byebye.jpg
    byebye.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 151
Does anyone know if Bill S. or any other commentator is speculating on what just happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member