2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has always been my thought. Or she is trying to keep busy so she doesn't nod off. :innocent:

I have people in my family who say they can't judge and they judge all the time. LOL.

I thought she said she couldn't judge based on what someone else said about a person. That is different than having evidence presented to you. Anyone remember all those audio and videotapes? Hmm.

ITA. And LOL at BBM. You nailed it. Those people are the ones who judge the most, IMO. They just don't want to admit it.

If Casey takes the stand I believe it will be after all the other testimony has been presented. That way whatever she says can be molded to fit the previous testimony. Anybody watch the Bobby Cutts trial? He did that.

Yes, I watched every second. sorry for OT

scaled.php

This Morning
I would bet the bank that JB is telling her about the People magazine and it's cover that proclaims "Casey could walk free". Bet on it. Both JB and ICA think they are trying this case in the court of public opinion and what is happening in this tiny courtroom with a jury is just the vehicle. She relly believes she is gonna walk (or at least is quite hopeful).

Okay I get it now, a testosterone using squirrel could be child sized and decompose to leave a strong odor. But where did they get the Disney bag?

HMM..i thought Rocky and Bullwinkle were at Universal...Casey tried to throw everyone off by using a Disney bag..

Being grammatically challenged is not a an ability one would want in an attorney, add this to can't spell and ones credibility takes a big smack. Rightfully so....

If you've ever tried to read one of his written motions, then you know challenged is putting it kindly. He can't even formulate a proper pleading and frankly, it's cringeworthy.

Exactly. Was there chloroform on the car tires? Does the jury think Casey would have poured gallons of chloroform all over everything?

Chloroform is in dry cleaning fluid...used by detailers for cleaning upholstery.

did he say OTHER doll also had chloroform on it?? Bizarre, to say the least.

This is what I really don't understand, is CM totally oblivious to what JB prepares to do and say and who they will call as witnesses each day? can't he help JB on the procedures, at least? or maybe JB is not sharing this info with him. CM is going to go down after his long career as being lumped in with this whole circus. IMO, MOO, etc.

Jose has asserted himself as lead council.

CM is <modsnip> so to speak :floorlaugh: He seems to have checked out (as evidenced by leaving early for a massage).

Jurors have been paying close attention all morning to geologist, toxicologist, chemists,and csi.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:16 AM

Where's the doll's clothing?

I bet that had more chloroform. I remember Cindy saying that Caylee often removed baby dolls clothes, but that was when she was in protecting Casey mode.

JA:
Dr.R: fabric or stuffing of the Doll - actual chloroform? - control doll gave low indications of chloroform
JA: did not have doll of the same type - small amounts too small
JB:so we're clear - co worker of yours has doll with chloroform
Dr.R: did not say that
JB: because chloroform is found in many products - chloroform found in water as well
Dr.R:yes if large enough quantity to detect
J

Sorry, meant no offense...just had read that Graves Disease can cause bulging eyes...just trying to lighten things up...sorry.

My bioMom has Graves Disease and her eyes look just like that....except that after two surgeries to relieve pressure on the optic nerve....they point in two different directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500