2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important!!

Cindy did NOT search "how to make chloroform"!!

Listening to her testimony again, Cindy says; "After the email (some email she claims being sent by a coworker about hand sanitizer and little ones ingesting it as far as it's alcohol content) and because Caylee was small I looked up things we had in the home. I looked up alcohol, acetone, peroxide. We used to paint Caylee's nails she was exposed to acetone..."

You heard it from Cindy, they had the ingredients to make chloroform in the home.

Excellent catch!!

Let's say hypothetically CA DID search for chloroform...

and COINCIDENTALLY levels too high to even quantify are miraculously discovered in the trunk of the car that 'smells like a damned dead body'?

I get it now. CA did the searches and passed the recipe to GA. GA then thought it would be great for detailing the cars. Caylee dies - GA transports the body in Casey's car to his buddy, Roy. He cleans the trunk with gas and chloroform. Yep...it all makes sense.

Only...read my siggy. ;) Monkeys flying out of our jersey girl's butts or an emu running for president is more likely statistically. JMHO

The details are what gave her away...you can remember something so very clearly...take note of a "neck breaking" video...but you don't notice your daughter is pregnant (pre-medication)?

Selective memory and mistruths..

Yeah, the neck breaking lie was bad. A skate boarder could break his neck sticks in her mind. "Zanny the Nanny had this little white dog." CA is full of it.

(She's a good car cleaner though.)

Can the SA call Cindy again in their rebuttal? I hope they can because I don't think they are finished with her just yet. I hope she(CA) gets done for perjury.

I'm not sure, but just in case, I have a bag of marshmallows on stand by.

picture.php

Sadly, CA couldn't have possibly ever read that Bible that she clings to every day. It, TOO, must be a prop for her... from her Pandora's box of lies.

:twocents:

True...if you thought your dog ate leaves, wouldn't you look up that particular plant, tree, or bush?...not something that ALL leaves contain?

There is a very simple page for the ASPCA that pops up if you search plants that are poisonous to pets/dogs or cats.

I haven't searched back through my posts but if I was ever self righteous about supporting the Anthony's I apologize.

I'll see your apology and raise you one. I KNOW I was self righteous about having sympathy for the Anthonys and I apologise. I feel like a naive fool. and I am devastated for caylee, she never had a chance in that house of horrors.

I guess I picked a bad day to give up chloroform searches...

Attachments

• lloyd bridges airplane 1.jpg
    lloyd bridges airplane 1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
Cindy said she answered LDB's questions specifically during depo in an attempt to excuse her change in testimony about the computer searches for chloroform. IIRC during depo CA was asked specifically about chloroform not chlorophyll. That is how the subject of chlorophyll came up. Today she is saying she searched for both so imo she is full of it. If her depo testimony was specific to the questions LDB asked her then she would have said she did because that question was asked.

During CA's testimony today she brought up ICA being charged with Check Fraud. Did that open the door for the State to bring in ICA's previous felony convictions?
OMG!!! I really hope so...

OK - just got to say this about chlorophyll....I make homemade soap...I put it in my soap as a colorizer because it actually makes it through the saponification process (chemical changes turning lye and fat into soap)....the chlorophyll I purchase at the Natural Vitamin store comes from alfalfa......same stuff my Grandpa used to grow on his farm. Dogs eat grass when they don't feel well (at least in my experience). It believe is often used in breath mints as a natural colorant and other uses as well....

chloroform is a known carcingen....

acetone, bleach, alcohol and things around the house....CA confirms (nice catch btw!)
why look up the stuff if you feel chlorophyll is poison but you don't throw out the acetone, bleach and alcohol or at least secure them away from a child...just where did you keep those items CA?

Yeah, I am not only upset about the computer searches testimony from CA, but the STAIN stuff too? Puhleeze.

Yes, she did. Will the SA remember that? If not, I hope they read here.

I think the state is going to go back over her deposition and previous testimony with a fine tooth comb tonight. They cannot let her get away with this. She's trying to destroy their whole case by taking blame for something she didn't do. George is likely to follow suit.

They just took this to a whole new level for the SA. IMO.

I agree...I'm not worried about acquittal as much as I am enraged by Cindy's lying.

just thought of somethin' else, presuming it were true and CA ran the chloro et al searches....why spend the last few days trying fruitlessly to discredit vass. why was CA not defense's first witness?

anyone here remember that game show a long time ago where there would be 3 people talking about a subject and you had to pick the one that was telling the truth? This is what CA reminded me of today.....ahhh..."to tell the truth"

I hope if GA says he molested her, they slap the cuff on him before he is out of the courtroom. Even if he isn't guilty of it, he admitted it so lets put him in the clink for a while.

This is nuts. I thudded earlier at work when I found out what Cindy said on the stand. Acetone is an ingredient of chloroform and is listed in any "how to make chloroform" webpage. Acetone was searched because Casey wanted to know what acetone was (can be as simple as nail polish remover). Cindy did NOT do these searches and if she was concerned over poisoning, she would have gone to a poison control center website, not do a general search. How dare she lie on the stand. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname