2011.06.23 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-six)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO: Yep, I don't think any of that family "unit" would mind spending time in the clink for their darling baby KC, dressed in baby innocent pink today. Like I said earlier, she feels like she has been reborn by her mommy and restored to her rightful place. And that is what she wanted all along, so she got rid of Caylee. Really reminds me of what other people were saying when they referenced The Bad Seed movie.

Lol, I know. Some of the jurors have dogs, dogs eat grass, leaves, flowers, you name it. They may throw up after eating grass it is not poisonous to them. She would more likely look up plants that are poisonous to dogs, as any pet owner has or will do.

Good grief, they probably even gave their dogs greenies.

Ingredients in greenies:

Formulated With:

Processed wheat product base with 52% protein - twice what is present in most dog foods Chlorophyll Ingredients to reduce tartar buildup on teeth and enhance healthy gums Ingredients to freshen breath, control oral bacteria and reduce "doggie" odors Ingredients to supplement your dog's diet with nutritious protein. Palatability enhancer for your dog's "taste buds" and enjoyment.

http://www.littleblessingsalpacas.com/solidgold/greenies/greenies.htm

Greenies killed way too many dogs by obstruction of airways for me to ever feel comfortable feeding them to my dogs! :twocents:

...I thought so, too.
Now go back and remember Casey's reaction to her mother's testimony at the beginning of the trial. IMHO...we've been set up from the getgo.
If George wants the world to believe he molested his daughter, so be it.

I'm getting to the point where I don't care whether she's convicted or not because in the end, they are all going to get what they deserve.

Cindy said she hasn't returned to work since 2008, does anyone work? How do they live?

They live off disability - and the blood money they get from selling pictures of their beloved granddaughter to the highest bidder. There were new pictures and videos just last night on the ABC special.

I'm guessing that includes Lee as well since I can think of no reason for him not to be gainfully employed at his age. Flashing back to that farce of a memorial and the, "this family is united" speech Lee made while wailing, "C M A".

Or, hell... maybe they get paid by the lie. :crazy: That would certainly make them wealthy, wealthy people.

I'm usually a lurker but CA lost all credibility today. Here's a few points:
1)As a nurse, there's no way she would've had to google whether or not alcohol, acetone, hydrogen peroxide was harmful to kids because HELLO- she's a nurse!!
2) She claimed she couldn't research her friend's supposed broken neck using her job's internet. I don't know of one medical facility that doesn't have extensive research materials for their employees: be it medical publications but especially internet!
3) Research her sunpass. I lived in Florida and usually when one member of the family has it, everyone has it. It's very convenient & economical, especially if you use the toll roads a lot.
4) I did not buy her story about Chlorophyll leading to Chloroform because of the bacteria. Glad the Prosecution showed that it was "How to Make Chloroform".
For some reason they're covering for ICA big time!! This story is bigger than we think. If for one second, Cindy thought that it wasn't premeditated, she wouldn't feel the need to lie for ICA. Something has recently led her to believe that it was premeditated. JMO

Diva - we need to hear from you MUCH more often! Wow excellent points - what have you been holding back from us all this time? Welcome to the posting part of WS - actually - I highly recommend it - (it's lots more fun than lurking)

Wouldnt the dogs being sleepy raise some questions?????

]It would be unusual to find a home in America that did not have those things.[/B]

The state took a big hit today, not just from Cindy's testimony, but because it' is apparent that they either misunderstood the computer reports or they misrepresented them to the jury. "How to make chloroform" was not searched 84 times, it was searched once, on the 84th day of the year. That looks real bad for the DA. It could make the jury wonder what else they've misrepresented.

My home has Peroxide, none of the other things. I've been buying nail polish remover for YEARS and with two girls besides myself we go through A LOT, it's ALL non-acetone nail polish remover. I have LOOKED for acetone due to some cheap, dark colors my oldest daughter had thinking it might work better and have not found it.

JMO of my average household

- Susan Mears - Crime Scene Supervisor for OCSO
brought Gatorade bottle with syringe and Disney bag - entered into evidence
no cross by LDBurdick

- Stephen Shaw - FBI - expert in trace evidence hair and fiber
showed his PowerPoint slides of hairs taken from live people not showing
post mortem banding as in hairs taken from deceased people
none of the hairs in his study, taken from living people had the PM banding
2 examiners in the study first mistook hairs for PM banding but corrected
their original findings
he examined hair from Caylee's hair mass, debris from the skull, and
3 pieces of duct tape
Ashton in cross - all hair on tape and hair mass from same person [Caylee]
some of the hairs from living people, in car trunks in the study, had
darkening but no PM banding
it is well established that PM banding relates to decomp in deceased people

- Dr. Barry Logan - forensic toxicologist and analytical chemist
he is National Director Forensic Svs for NMS Lab Willow Grove, PA
Atty Sims did direct - all about use of the GCMS equipment and how
a research lab (Dr Vass) differs from a forensic lab (Dr Logan)
Ashton on cross - when Vass or Wise found a problem, they did the right
thing and stopped, corrected problem, and ran test again
Sims tried to bring in several issues which were not allowed in

- Jennifer Welch - CSI with OCSO - no socks or shoes from Caylee at
Suburban Drive site
no cross exam

- Cindy Anthony - says she did computer searches on March 17, 2008 and
March 21st for chlorophyll and chloroform, and alcohol, acetone, and injuries
she was at home using computer even when work records say
she was at work - she says she made all the computer entries
did not have to use password - computer always on
everyone uses the desktop computer even Casey's friends
Lee, George, and Casey all drove the Pontiac
stain in trunk was there when they bought the Pontiac for Lee
LDBurdick on cross - Cindy did not have a MySpace or Facebook account
on those days
Cindy knew computer searches were an issue in this case since Sept 2008
Cindy did not tell detectives that she made computer searches
Cindy only told LDBurdick in depo in 2009, that she searched chlorophyll
spelled wrong
Cindy did not do searches on self defense, household weapons,
neck breaking [except article about skate boarder doing a neck breaking
feat], no searches for shovel, possibly did search for inhalation
Cindy did not look up chloroform 84 times
Cindy did not look up chloro2 or chloroform habit or how to make weapons
out of household products

- Sandra Cawn Osborne - OCSO computer forensic examiner
did not do spreadsheet on hit on keyword "chloroform"
computer password was rico23, set on May 14, 2008

- Sgt Kevin Stenger - OCSO computer forensics - Osborne's supervisor
did Net Analysis Report and cacheback reports on keyword hits for
"chloroform" - the two reports are different
Net Analysis report shows MySpace visited 84 times, 83 times, 82 times
and 81 times on March 21 through March 13th
Net Analysis shows sci-spot...chloroform visited one time
found keyword "chloraform" [with an "a"] and did Excel spreadsheet
LDBurdick on cross - the MySpace visits were at same time as visits on
how to make chloroform [Cindy did not have a MySpace acct]
"how to make chloroform" would not show up if typed in "chlorophyll"
Casey could have had tabs open for chloroform while opening other
tabs and still reading - even though opened new tab 3 minutes later

- proffer on testimony of FBI agent Nickolas Savage and FBI Erin Martin
Ashton said their testimony is not relevant
Mason argued to the Judge [no jury present] why the defense wants them to
testify - regarding emails which prosecutors asked them to get of
the duct tape on Caylee's skull while at the ME's office with
scale to show the measurements - implied prosecutor misconduct
in trying to create evidence
Judge ruled that both witness testimony on this subject is not relevant to
any material issue in the case

Important!!

Cindy did NOT search "how to make chloroform"!!

And a "neck breaking" video from youtube caused google to search neck-breaking? Is she out of her freaking mind? The jury will NOT buy what she is selling folks.

I think the state is going to go back over her deposition and previous testimony with a fine tooth comb tonight. They cannot let her get away with this. She's trying to destroy their whole case by taking blame for something she didn't do. George is likely to follow suit.

They just took this to a whole new level for the SA. IMO.

I agree 100 percent. They are probably already on this like a dog on fleas. All that rattle back and forth between JB and CA about being a salaried employee so it might not be marked down, holidays she normally took off in March (what holidays?). The only holiday I can think of in March is a Spring Break and her daughter didn't ATTEND school.:maddening:

just thought of somethin' else, presuming it were true and CA ran the chloro et al searches....why spend the last few days trying fruitlessly to discredit vass. why was CA not defense's first witness?

I don't think she was their first witness because I think this is all new. I think Cindy just agreed to do this within the past couple of days. Casey has been so cold and hateful acting towards her mother while she was previously on the stand. And today was a complete change. She looked at CA more "thoughtfully" and shook her head no when LDB asked her something stearnly in cross. I really think Cindy just agreed to this recently to save her daughter form death row.

If I am George, I'm a little nervous right now! Will she throw him under the bus?? What is she going to say next?

The details are what gave her away...you can remember something so very clearly...take note of a "neck breaking" video...but you don't notice your daughter is pregnant (pre-medication)?

Selective memory and mistruths..

What really gets me is how she says she didn't remember then because she was on medication. Heck if I was on medication and didn't remember then there is no way in heck I could remember 3 years later.

And her stated she can't remember cause of her meds, but she sure would roll even the page numbers out (to refer to)in her depo to Morgan and Morgan.

Yes selective memory

It would be unusual to find a home in America that did not have those things.

The state took a big hit today, not just from Cindy's testimony, but because it' is apparent that they either misunderstood the computer reports or they misrepresented them to the jury. "How to make chloroform" was not searched 84 times, it was searched once, on the 84th day of the year. That looks real bad for the DA. It could make the jury wonder what else they've misrepresented.

Re: How to make chloroform" was not searched 84 times, it was searched once, on the 84th day of the year. I'm confused as to how you arrived at that? IIRC, both software programs confirm 84 searches ... I've watched all of the testimony {I thought!} ... Where would this be found in today's testimony?

I hope if GA says he molested her, they slap the cuff on him before he is out of the courtroom. Even if he isn't guilty of it, he admitted it so lets put him in the clink for a while.

I totally agree. In fact, if he admits to it I suspect that LE has no other choice than to investigate and detain.

I'm not sure, but just in case, I have a bag of marshmallows on stand by.

picture.php

yes they can call her back to the stand and they will impeach her to!!

What a sickening afternoon. First, CA makes it clear she is continuing to cover up and even lie under oath for her daughter. Then, a problem with the computer report is shown. (My calculation is: 31 (days in January), plus 29 (days in February 2008), plus 23 days (March 23) =83.

I thought when the IT consultant testified in the state's case, that he hesitated when testifying about the number of times the chloroform site was visited and/or refreshed times and he had a funny expression when he said "84." I can't remember if he was first asked what the 84 on the report represented by the DT or if the DT asked how many times the site was accessed/refreshed. I remember being surprised, too, by that high a number.

I'm in travel mode tomorrow and Monday so I'll be checking in here whenever possible to get updates. I do wish this trial could be a true and honest search for the truth.

My home is surrounded by Bamboo and i have three dogs and have never had a problem.

Also Cindy and George knew that their grandaughter had died in that car and cleaned it out so to get rid of evidence. The Smell gave it away and they have been lying since then.

I have never in my entire life seen ppl so exceptional at Lying!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43