2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when it comes down to it he may not admitt any type of molestation but I think he may imply somthing to the extent. QUOTE]

IMO, his statement is ambiguous, so it could be interpreted by a juror that he made an implication. I think LA was torn on that stand between being true to himself or compromising for the sake of saving his sister. Some of those tears probably reflect that struggle within himself.

I have a question. Before the trial or way back when, does anyone remember Cindy or George saying anything about the stain in the trunk being there when they bought the car? Thanks for any reply.

My apologies. What I was going by was the commentary on IS saying Lee Anthony was being patted on the back by the Anthony attorney Mark Lippman.

I believe you are both correct - Baez patted him on the arm once as Lee got off the stand and looked very dazed. Lippman walked up to get him and walked him to the back.

SOOOO, do I have this right. Was LA crying because CA and KC excluded him from her being with child because they were not sure if LA was the father, he was hurt by this so he didn't go the hospital when baby Caylee was born???? Was he crying now because he was happy he wasn't the father????

WAIT!

COULD IT BE that CA was not as thrilled as she said she was at ICA pregnancy ... I mean supposedly she didn't even know ICA was having sex... and when she went OFF, ICA does what she always does and explains how it is not HER fault...because Lee molested her. And CA confronted Lee, questioned him or just told Lee about the accusation and that is what his tears and hurt are for on the stand today? And JB was trying to get him to admit to CA questioning him. This would explain alot to me about the bizzare attitude when asked about who Caylee's father is. Could it be thought it might be Lee right up until the FBI results came back?

Very good observation. It also gives some insight into why LA has kept quiet about those accusations. She's done it before to save her a$$.

Here is my problem with the "LA or GA possible fathering the child"

IF NURSE CA even thought for a second, that LA or GA had impregnated ICA,

Her being a NURSE would definitely want it ether aborted or to have an

Amniocentesis done for Birth abnormalities due to Incest conception.

I agree, CN2!

Then again, Cindy isn't your average nurse. Not only did she once refer to herself as a "nurse of decomposition", but she claims she was unaware that rubbing alcohol, acetone, and hydrogen peroxide might be harmful household chemicals.

She also appears to have searched for "chlorophyll" as a substance potentially toxic to pets. Really? You don't have to be a vet to know how utterly ridiculous that sounds. A nurse who has to look up chloroform vs. chlorophyll???

I supposed the billions of dogs who ingest grass and other plants are just an anomaly. :rolleyes:

i agree...in opening statement they accuse him of being a monster...and while questioning him he acts like he's defending him. insane.

A couple of posters here speculated that perhaps Cindy and George will cooperate if the DT drops the molestation stuff. Perhaps the posters are right!

Because the DT not asking Lee about the abuse after their opening statement is huge, huge, huge. They have dropped it. The defense is changing its story.

Someone may have addressed this already but JB did pat LA on the back and said something to him as he got off the witness stand...then, as LA returned to his family Lipman also patted him on the back....then all the A's (with their attorney left with Mason!

I thought it was JB, but then realized it was Lippman that patted him on the back. However... the Anthony's and Lippman followed CM out of the courtroom for lunch. I think the DT has it fixed with the family, that they will make all this look innocent, and not sling anymore dirt, if everyone will just cooperate and everyone will just take their punishment for covering up an accident.

Now when it comes to GA and the abuse allegation, that will be the headline of the day, and I can't even imagine how that will read. This trial took a hard turn really fast yesterday... no telling what's coming next. JMOO
It read pretty good when GA testified at trial that he never sexually abused KC.

I think Lee was genuine.

I think Caseys tears were real too (for once!).

I think it was their all-round dysfunction that started him crying. He was explaining a situation where yet again, they covered for her and he was left out in the breeze. I'm sure he feels very "out in the breeze" with the whole defense itself and the fact that his parents seem to be going along with it.

I have a creepy feeling that Lee doesn't even know he has been accused of molesting her. If he is truly following sequestration rules, he might not.

Lee is not a juror. He is not sequestered.

George and Cindy pointedly exclude Lee from the pregnancy/birth issue and yet he is their "go to" person when they are worried about Caylee/Casey's absence?

I can't connect any dotted lines between these two actions. Maybe all the tears and lies have fogged my mind up beyond repair. . . Does anyone make sense of this?

I would venture a guess because Lee would have told Casey what a stupid thing she had done by getting pregnant and maybe he did so that is why he became excluded. Also turned to him because Lee would have been able to get to Casey and get them Caylee. (or so they thought)

Well looks like the dt is changing their story. Wonder what the jury is gonna think about that hmmmm.

If they are paying any kind of real attention, it's not going to bode well for the DT.

LA said he knew the stains in his old car, I don't buy it. His tears I believe are real but were they for him or were they for KC or the jury?

I think in part too, that Lee was crying at having missed her birth because now he regrets it. Especially now that she's gone.

WAIT!

COULD IT BE that CA was not as thrilled as she said she was at ICA pregnancy ... I mean supposedly she didn't even know ICA was having sex... and when she went OFF, ICA does what she always does and explains how it is not HER fault...because Lee molested her. And CA confronted Lee, questioned him or just told Lee about the accusation and that is what his tears and hurt are for on the stand today? And JB was trying to get him to admit to CA questioning him. This would explain alot to me about the bizzare attitude when asked about who Caylee's father is. Could it be thought it might be Lee right up until the FBI results came back?

That's what I thought. Or that Lee was expected to accuse George but simply couldn't do it.

i agree...in opening statement they accuse him of being a monster...and while questioning him he acts like he's defending him. insane.

ITA and If I were a juror it would seem ODD to me (given that JB said LA molested ICA) that ICA was crying when he testified. Those didn't seem to me to be tears of rage or anger towards her abuser. The very abuser that seemingly contributed to causing her to murder/cover-up the death of her child? For 31 days.

just mho

I'm guessing that this is the "agreement" the DA have with LA. That they will not outright ask the question and that they will leave it as an implication. It puts the SA in a tricky situation because they don't know what LA would answer if they ask. They seemd to know with GA but I found it so odd that they didn't call LA in immediately after GA to say that it wasn't true.

moo

There is no reason for the state to go there with LA. Baez accused GA of being her co-conspirator on the faux drowning story. They HAD to address it with GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member