2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...just a thought here - what if the A's are successful in lying and the jury is so kerfuffled - they acquit the evil KC? Could it be that true justice for Caylee would be realized by KC going home to live with CA? And, the A's punishment would be having to put up with KC for the rest of her miserable stealing, murdering and lying life?

I still believe she will be found guilty by the jury; however, if she is acquited I am comforted by the fact that her lying Mother will have to sleep with one eye open and work the rest of her life to support her.

All my very fragmented and poorly stated opinion. :crazy:

A couple of posters here speculated that perhaps Cindy and George will cooperate if the DT drops the molestation stuff. Perhaps the posters are right!

Because the DT not asking Lee about the abuse after their opening statement is huge, huge, huge. They have dropped it. The defense is changing its story.
Yes they are which is why the judge asked!

I hope Mallory is able to be there for Lee today. :(

The one thing that I did like is the the prosecution/LDB made sure that she made issue over the time card and if it was in fact CORRECT the day she spoke of the pool to her co workers. I do believe that scored a few points toward the time card issue and shows that the time card appears to be correct all times expect when it is benificial to Casey and covering up for her.

I think Lee was genuine.

I think Caseys tears were real too (for once!).

I think it was their all-round dysfunction that started him crying. He was explaining a situation where yet again, they covered for her and he was left out in the breeze. I'm sure he feels very "out in the breeze" with the whole defense itself and the fact that his parents seem to be going along with it.

I have a creepy feeling that Lee doesn't even know he has been accused of molesting her. If he is truly following sequestration rules, he might not.

BBM: Lippman said the family is well aware of the accusations and denies the whole DT OS on all of the evening talk shows.

cindy and casey who are borderlines are up to no good. It is so disgusting. If you wonder what a borderline is, it is anyone who consistently makes you sad or angry at every discussion you have with them. When you hang up or walk away and are ALWAYS sad or mad, you have been dealing with a borderline personality.

I missed Lee on the stand and I'm puzzled as to what that line of questioning had to do with the matter at hand? In what way is it relevant that he felt left out of Caylee's birth?

I understand that a lot of folks here believe he was sincere. I just can't believe any of the Anthonys anymore .....

None whatsoever. No relevance to Caylee's murder. Big deal he was left out about Casey's pregnancy. WTH is he crying about? Geeeez.....if everytime someone didn't tell me a family secret and I broke down, I'd have enough tears to fill up the Atlantic.

Suck it up, big boy. Put your big boy pants on and tell the truth about the real issue. Your niece's murder! Good grief.:banghead:

I think Lee was genuine.

I think Caseys tears were real too (for once!).

I think it was their all-round dysfunction that started him crying. He was explaining a situation where yet again, they covered for her and he was left out in the breeze. I'm sure he feels very "out in the breeze" with the whole defense itself and the fact that his parents seem to be going along with it.

I have a creepy feeling that Lee doesn't even know he has been accused of molesting her. If he is truly following sequestration rules, he might not.

He knows and he knows exactly what JB is leading up to - The Defense and the Anthony's have discussed what would be asked etc

SOOOO, do I have this right. Was LA crying because CA and KC excluded him from her being with child because they were not sure if LA was the father, he was hurt by this so he didn't go the hospital when baby Caylee was born???? Was he crying now because he was happy he wasn't the father????

We don't really know why he was crying. No mention of molestation or him as Caylee's father at all.

I missed Lee on the stand and I'm puzzled as to what that line of questioning had to do with the matter at hand? In what way is it relevant that he felt left out of Caylee's birth?

I understand that a lot of folks here believe he was sincere. I just can't believe any of the Anthonys anymore .....

I think he was talking in code. I think he was suppose to say that he thought he or his dad could be the father. I think he was talking in code and saying that they did not include him on what REALLY happened to Caylee. KC was too emotional (real tears) her secret is out. She has confessed to her family and they are showing unconditional love. I think LA was the last to know and he is hurt about that. :twocents:

cindy and casey who are borderlines are up to no good. It is so disgusting. If you wonder what a borderline is, it is anyone who consistently makes you sad or angry at every discussion you have with them. When you hang up or walk away and are ALWAYS sad or mad, you have been dealing with a borderline personality.

I disagree. They're not borderline. They're text book sociopaths

Did I miss something? What was the point of LA's testimony?

So far:

1. Testified that there were stains in the trunk when he owned the car. Testified that they were there as long as he owned the car and probably before.

2. Testified that even though he noticed that KC was pregnant and approached his Mom about it, nothing was said to him about her being pregnant until a few days before Caylee was born (that is interpreted several different ways, my interpretation is the defense is setting up to support that KC was taught to lie and keep secrets without having to go into the molestation angle outright). JMHO on that.

I started crying when the attorney's went to sidebar, after JA's objection as to the reason why Lee was upset and angry.

I have not taken a look yet what others here have said, but to me, Lee was in agony.

When the camera panned to his parents, I could not understand why they were not crying? I don't understand?

I've never met Lee; I'm a complete stranger and his crying upset me so much.

And why the strong emotional reaction from the defendant in relation to her brother's pain? Would an alleged sociopath have this kind of reaction?

After sidebar Lee explained that he felt left out. I have a brother too. He'd feel the same way. My brother (and one of my best friends), came to the hospital every day to visit; when my child was born.

I guess what I'm attempting to convey is that something is so very wrong with this family. Even though there are many threads about this very issue; I'm still unable to understand.

I think that the only part of Baez's OS that had any truth were his statements about this family. Even though OS's are not evidence I think that the jury is going to be as puzzled as I am regarding the dynamics of this family. Will it have any effect on their decision? I hope not.

To make the jury wonder and create suspicion that Lee could be guilty of something....maybe even the seed they planted in their opening.

Does it get any more sick than this?
Ding Ding Ding! And you my dear win the prize!!! ITA!

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY JB SAID THIS???????????

"We're not offering this for the truth of the matter, your honor."

I'm telling you. It is because ICA told CA that Lee might be the father when CA blew her stack that ICA was pregnant. Lee knows this and JB was trying to get him to admit this, BUT we know now that he is not the father, so they are not offering it as the it being the truth of the matter.

What other reason could there be for this questioning????

So...just a thought here - what if the A's are successful in lying and the jury is so kerfuffled - they acquit the evil KC? Could it be that true justice for Caylee would be realized by KC going home to live with CA? And, the A's punishment would be having to put up with KC for the rest of her miserable stealing, murdering and lying life?

I still believe she will be found guilty by the jury; however, if she is acquited I am comforted by the fact that her lying Mother will have to sleep with one eye open and work the rest of her life to support her.

All my very fragmented and poorly stated opinion. :crazy:

NOT going to happen in a million years, Casey is charged with 7 felonies..... one of those included lying to LE? How is she going to get out of that one?

I hope this jury finds her guilty of all seven charges and then they recommend a sentence of death for Casey.

George and Cindy pointedly exclude Lee from the pregnancy/birth issue and yet he is their "go to" person when they are worried about Caylee/Casey's absence?

I can't connect any dotted lines between these two actions. Maybe all the tears and lies have fogged my mind up beyond repair. . . Does anyone make sense of this?

I absolutely make sense of it. They left him out but then expected him to come to the rescue every time KC got into trouble. And he did....every time his mama called, he was there to do her bidding. Lee is the mediator in the family, but like it is with all mediators, he ends up in the middle and gets attacked from all sides.

Am I the only one who does not see any implications of LA's current testimony to his molesting ICA? I got the exact opposite feeling as if he was more of a victim in this family. I would love to hear someone's line of thinking on this...

I think LA has been repeatedly dragged into messes that ICA has created. I feel bad for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick