2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
listening on in session right now...i'm pretty sure due to HIPAA regulations...her company would have those emails. it has nothing to do with "space limitations"

So...just a thought here - what if the A's are successful in lying and the jury is so kerfuffled - they acquit the evil KC? Could it be that true justice for Caylee would be realized by KC going home to live with CA? And, the A's punishment would be having to put up with KC for the rest of her miserable stealing, murdering and lying life?

I still believe she will be found guilty by the jury; however, if she is acquited I am comforted by the fact that her lying Mother will have to sleep with one eye open and work the rest of her life to support her.

All my very fragmented and poorly stated opinion. :crazy:

I'm beginning to think that's the best I can hope for. And ICA/GA/CA/LA/MP all travelling the countryside in a motor home, because they won't be able to set up camp anywhere, anytime soon.

as a juror would I start to remember that in earlier testimony I heard that FBI tested JA for paternity? Or would I think the tears were reliving the fear or regret of messing with my own sister?

JB wanted him to explain why he was ‘mad’ about it. hmmmm why did mad come up and get shot down in every question?

I may get things thrown at me for saying this..but I am VERY skeptical of that performance from both of them!I think this whole thing was rehearsed by DT and CA.
I think he was told to show some emotion to the jury and if you can cry even better!!
I am just not convinced it was real!!Sorry..

I may be wishing on a lost cause here, but I am just hoping LA has had a "come to Jesus" moment and doesn't want to be part of this farce anymore.

Me, too. I know I read where Lee was feeding any info he could get from Casey to LE. I'm not sure if he wore a wire though. I think he may be the only family member to be Caylee's voice. I hope I don't regret having faith in Lee. (I do not believe he "abused" his sister!)

I'm usually not one to speculate or hypothesize much but after watching the end of the morning session again and the timing of the crying, then Baez trying, and finally after several objections, asking Lee if there was any other reasons why he was upset I've come up with a thought.

Lee started crying during a sidebar, not testimony. The sidebar was involving Baez trying to go a certain direction with his questioning and the state was objecting. I suspect Lee knew the direction the questions were about to go. He knew the answers he was supposed to say and possibly had agreed to them prior to taking the stand. On the stand he just couldn't do it and that is when he started crying.

Baez came back asked the question, he answered he was upset about being left out.

That WAS NOT the answer Baez was after. If it was the answer he was expecting he would not have kept asking if there was another reason. Finally, Lee said "no". I think there was a different answer Lee had agreed to give and just couldn't bring himself to do it on the stand and hence, the tears. He could not give the lie on the stand that they wanted him to give.

IMO <removing tin foil hat now>

Could anyone tell me why Cindy and Casey were denying Casey's pregnancy? At the wedding 2 months before Caylee was born they denied to Rick P and others attending the wedding that she was not pregnant . . .Why? Pretending that to their extended family might be one thing, but why deny it to Lee? I am not trying to be snarky here, but what could possibly be their reasoning?

And 2nd point in his OS, Baez accused Lee of "feeling up" his sister and theoretically insinuating touching her chest, he never did claim that Lee had sexual relations with his sister, so where might he be going with this?

We don't really know why he was crying. No mention of molestation or him as Caylee's father at all.

No mention of it because Lee was supposed to tell everyone that he didn't go to the hospital because he was hurt and angry because his sister told his mom he could be the father, but he went of the script. The bombshell didn't go off.

I'm telling you. It is because ICA told CA that Lee might be the father when CA blew her stack that ICA was pregnant. Lee knows this and JB was trying to get him to admit this, BUT we know now that he is not the father, so they are not offering it as the it being the truth of the matter.

What other reason could there be for this questioning????

I think you have a pretty solid theory on that one and I can totally see that line of questioning. Whatever the case, true, not true or he was previously unaware etc., it still makes sense.

That's exactly how I perceived it, as well.

I saw it in his face when he hesitated before answering JB's question about "Was there any other reason you were upset".

He looked very torn as he took a moment to make his decision.

I also caught the expression on JB's face when LA answered "No". JB was clearly disappointed.

IMO, LA went off script.

What did JB expect LA to say there that would bring out abuse? "ICA was my main squeeze and I was jealous she had a baby that might have been mine?"

JB didn't ask him about abuse because it didn't happen and LA would deny it.

I thought it was JB, but then realized it was Lippman that patted him on the back. However... the Anthony's and Lippman followed CM out of the courtroom for lunch. I think the DT has it fixed with the family, that they will make all this look innocent, and not sling anymore dirt, if everyone will just cooperate and everyone will just take their punishment for covering up an accident.

Now when it comes to GA and the abuse allegation, that will be the headline of the day, and I can't even imagine how that will read. This trial took a hard turn really fast yesterday... no telling what's coming next. JMOO

BBM

This continues to send me over the edge. Accidents aren't covered up ,murder is.

I honestly think Lee broke down because he knew THEY wanted him to propogate the lie that Casey was abused by George... I think they wanted him to say that he didn't go because he was afraid it was George's baby. I think he broke down because he just could NOT go along with the lies and by not going along with the lies, he was sealing Casey's fate with the needle.

Remember CA jail letter to KC, CA said Caylee was the only perfect thing in her life, I thought that was a mean thing to say considering you had children.

listening on in session right now...i'm pretty sure due to HIPAA regulations...her company would have those emails. it has nothing to do with "space limitations"

That bull malarky yesterday from CA just shows she knows NOTHING about computers. Here at work we use an email program called Lotus Notes. You can set your "trash" to be deleted daily, etc.

BUT out IT department backs up our entire system nightly, which tapes are stored in a valut. That has your entire E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. on it.

I'm glad there was time for Lee to "recover" before the prosecution begins their questioning. I'm sure they have a few pointed questions. jmo

Vinnie Politan tweets: Lee Anthony alone eating a sub at Jimmy Johns

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
@
@RichardHornsby As you can now see the forensic is important but it is no replacement for common sense and, something many lawyers lack.

The whole A family has serious mental health issues. That's what caused their dysfunction. And it's also why I can't hate them the way most people do.

They need professional help. They should have gotten it a loooong time ago, but like many other families, they didn't, until it was too late.

This case is part of the reason I sought early intervention for my DD's mental health problems.

JMO

BBM

I am SO glad you did this - and shared it here with us. Thank you.

Caylee's death was not in vain.

Others are getting help because of what happened to her.

NOT going to happen in a million years, Casey is charged with 7 felonies..... one of those included lying to LE? How is she going to get out of that one?

I hope this jury finds her guilty of all seven charges and then they recommend a sentence of death for Casey.

I agree. She will not be acquitted and will found guilty of murder but not get the death penalty, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba