2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a pep talk.

Feel peppy about the fact that the defense is getting nowhere and the SAs will clean up the mess they're making for the jury. They have no evidence and the reason they don't is because ICA is a murderer.

I get it now. Lee was always left out. Casey, Cindy, George: always in some kind of intense triangulation. Lee Anthony, the little boy ignored.

I think today we finally got to see that Lee was a non-entity in the Anthony family. How sad for him to be tossed aside. I'm thinking we're finally seeing why Lee hasn't been in the mix very often in the past three years. Imagine what those two women did to the men in their family! Extremely sad.

You mean the guy who directed the investigation of the kidnapping of Caylee who appointed each person to their roles was a non-entity of the family?

The guy who took over the whole family when the most horrible of horribles happened.

The guy who told everyone to refuse LDT.

This guy is acting and I would not doubt for a minute he is still directing.

I'd like to see LA grow a pair, walk up to the Prosecution Team and tell them exactly what he knows -- all about the discussions held in the A-home after CA phoned the police asking them to arrest KC and her follow-up calls stating ' It smells like there's been a dead body in here ! ' and all about the 'missing' claims and whatever else his parents and sister discussed and devised from that moment to the present day. Then LA will be able to cast off the slime and move forward into his own life

Cindy knows or doesn't know that Casey wrapped duct tape around Caylee so she could not breathe and then bagged her like trash. I can understand that she still loves Casey and wants her to be free. Why not? Cindy is a mother. Mothers LOVE their children. They do.

So, Cindy loves Casey and she has to lie to save Casey's life. Casey probably didn't mean to do it, she probably won't do that again. Cindy is very loving and Casey is very intelligent. They love each other and it is what any mother who loves her child, would do. Caylee is dead, gone. What good does it do to punish Casey when she has a mother who loves her?

:twocents:

Who are you and what have you done to Chiquita71?

NOT going to happen in a million years, Casey is charged with 7 felonies..... one of those included lying to LE? How is she going to get out of that one?

I hope this jury finds her guilty of all seven charges and then they recommend a sentence of death for Casey.

My understanding is that the jurors know of the 7 charges but they do not know what these charges consist of?
Do they decide if ICA is guilty of those charges or does HHJBP?

JMO, of course. I am not a chemist.[/QUOTE]

LOL (the thanks button wasn't enough!)

Try as I may, I cannot catch up so not sure if this has been said by anyone - but - This family is united as he stated at the memorial show/ Maybe Lee has been told to go along if he doesn't want to be left out again. Emotionally, he can't handle that thought.

Wow, you really think so?
I don't think LA is mentally ill at all. In fact, I believe he's the only sane one in that family....at least, for now. I hope when this is all over he and Mallory move far, far away .

Once again ICA crying for herself cuz LA didn't come to the hospital cuz IMO he was p!zzed off. LA starts crying seeing her cry. Where have the tears been for CAYLEE? Whatever. I have no faith in any of the Anthony's.

I'm glad there was time for Lee to "recover" before the prosecution begins their questioning. I'm sure they have a few pointed questions. jmo

And I hope they give Lee the benefit of the doubt and don't go at him too hard unless he gives them good reason to.

I mean, if LA were truly hurt enough about not being believed/included 6 years later to cry like that on the stand, and didn't cry like that about Caylee, then there is something seriously, seriously wrong with him.

I can't pick my poison--is LA is ridiculously overacting, or LA is telling the truth? Both options are awful.

Just joining in - I was wondering why he is so upset over this, so many years later - yet didn't seem to be bothered by the molestation accusations - or at least he wasn't visibly emotional over them. Makes me wonder if someone (CA) made him understand that they would have to sacrifice to save Casey's life.

I don't know. I think she is probably at work. Isn't she the only one working?

Hope she loves her job and her family and co-workers support her because dealing with the A's is another full time job. :banghead:

It was Anthony family lawyer who did this, not JB...I think...

Nope. It was Baez.

Lee took extra, extra long to come off of the stand. Well after the jury went out. Baez met him at the podium, patted him on the back and shared a few words with him.

Lee didn't look over at ICA. He finished with Baez and walked to the back where he was greeted and stood talking for a few minutes with Lippman and GA. Then they all left at the same time as Cheney Mason and posse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba