2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden, the Kiwi can't understand American English phrases and clauses. This is an obvious culture clash. :innocent:

"He was tasing?" That did it, now I have tears running down my face. Did the DT put this guy on for comic relief?

DC says he learned for the first time today that there was audio on the tape. He didn't know that until today.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 11:54 PM

I am having such a tough time following this guy after and hour and a half of physical therapy, so I would love to just get a summary if one is available. I've only just returned to see this dude being cross examined.

"Huh?"
"What?"
"This?"
"Where?"
"I can't hear you."
"What are we talking about?"

Something is wrong with this poor guy. I am starting to feel sorry for him. I don't think he's all there....a few cards short of a deck.

Oh well, just because he forbid the audio doesn't mean it isn't there!! Hope what you said in your deposition matches what was said on the audio!!

DC speaks very strangely. Half his words sound like he has a British accent and the other half like a southern country accent. I've grown up in the South and spent the past 25 years working for Brits. He sounds like a British person trying to fake his accent so that people will think he is American. Very odd. Does anyone know where he claims to have been born and raised?

WOW this is the first time DC knew there was audio on the tape.

hahaha...I forbid him to have audio on tape and today os first I knew that so I demand you give it back to me

Could we have YM back on the witness stand to cleanse our pallets?

Yes and DC tell us whyyyyyyyyyyyy you wanted no audio? And now you want the tape........pppffftttttttttttttttt.

He didn't want his conversation while on the phone to be taped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CumulativeHazard