2011.06.27 TRIAL Day Twenty-nine (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111088"]2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

DC e-mails

Dominic does not look like he knows where he is at the moment never mind three years ago.

He's had a rough 3 years, I'm pretty sure, foreclosure,breakup with his BFF, etc...He seemed much more "with it" 3 yrs. ago

WTF? DC saying today is the first time he learned there was audio on the video. :waitasec:

What?? DC just found out today that Hoover took an audio along with the video? He's kidding isn't he? They were all over the news with audio!

Pointing finger - wants that audio back!!!

I think DC has "selective" hearing loss.

He seems to have the same type of hearing loss I have. He doesn't hear the consonants. Unless I can see someone's lips I do not know whether there is a b/p/g/t/s in the word. If someone says "Mohabi" behind me, all I hear is "oai".

DC "If it had been rumored I think some people might have even said it":waitasec:

Oh this is ridiculous.....and an absolute insult to anyone with a braincell not exposed to chloroform or acetone! I heard this over a hear ago with audio!!! They were even talking back and forth........FCOL

After this testimony I think someone would have grab his head and point his face in the direction of Caylee's remains. He could have stepped over them any number of times and not seen them.

If anything, he has established two very important things, a) that GA/CA did NOT send him out there and that b) his search was not exhaustive. Both hits for the DT and their theories.

you and a bunch of other peeps, LOL.

I think that all of us here at WS are psychic. We gotta be...we know more than media and the darn witness himself. I am so sick of these freaking liars...I mean when in the USA did we stop prosecuting people for perjury...these people are outright lying...and there is proof..pizzes me off.

Some confusion over a trowel vs a little shovel. Hey guys: KC can google "shovel" for you and clear that misunderstanding right up :)

Maybe he thinks it's called a trovel. :floorlaugh:
I'm sorry, this testimony is making me loopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member