2011.06.29 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday WESH.com had over 4,000,000 page views

4,000,000 people care about Caylee getting justice :)

@JimLichtensteinJim Lichtenstein
"There was a lunatic screaming at Judge Perry as he walked to lunch. Saying he tampers with juries. The #VelvetHammer kept strolling. Smooth."

Oooooh, "the Velvet Hammer." I like that! I am so grateful this wise, intelligent, diligent man is presiding over this trial.

I don't think this case will get to the jury by Friday afternoon...possibly on Saturday morning? I know jury instructions can take a while in a case like this. Still, I would not be surprised if it does not happen until sometime Tuesday.

I believe that people who talk about it are crying out for help, people who are intent on it just do it. Of course, neither of those situations are correct 100% of the time.

As someone who thinks of suicide every day for 30 years---let ME tell you just this ONE person's experience, please.

I talk about it MORE, the more serious I am, but not necessarily intentionally. NOT threatening it, just the words, thoughts will pop out sometimes...It comes out in casual conversation. I don't consciously mean for it to, but it's kind of like trying to hold in a lie...eventually it pops out because it's weighing heavily. The more heavily it weighs, the more I accidentally find myself relating things OUT LOUD to my own worthlessness and lack of hope. A few 'black jokes' are one thing, but NOTICE if you see this pattern of this kind of talk from someone.

NEVER ignore those kinds of words or jokes from a loved one---Notice the patterns & signs and get them HELP. NEVER dismiss talk of suicide by going by 'wives tales'. Better safe than sorry FOREVER, am I right?

(If we've been warned this is O/T--I apologize. I just got back and haven't caught up yet. Thx.)

@JimLichtensteinJim Lichtenstein
"The Judge is now on his way back 2 court. This time with 2 deputies. The screaming lunatic is nowhere in site. #caseyanthony #VelvetHammer"

I've missed something! What screaming lunatic?!

:greetings: Cat :tyou: for this post.

I admit I have a more suspicious mind since experiencing this case...so I could just be overly suspicious right now...but it makes me think the defense is behind "protesters" being upset about HHJP and the JURY... :rolleyes:

What would people "out here" know about how the judge is treating the jury? Bahhhh. I hate this trial and I want it to be over!

:banghead:
I feel exactly the same! :banghead:

MarkEiglarsh Mark Eiglarsh
Thank goodness Judge Alex called me. I needed to bond with someone who thoroughly understands how horrible Baez did with George.

If I recall correctly. GA put the verdict into plain basic math: 1 + 1 = 2!

If I might paraphrase: The smell in the trunk of that car was human decomposition and my daughter (ICA) was the last person seen with my granddaughter in that car. 1 + 1 = 2.

how does this end? DT rests, SA rebutts, DT rebutts, DT closing arg..SA closing arg?? Are these the correct steps?

OMG - I slept in today, just saw a clip of GA, YAY! Can someone PLEASE give me a brief recap??? Is the DT SUNK???

So a protester screamed that HHJP tampers with juries?

Sounds like a disgruntled former juror that didn't get treats from the Dessert Lady. Someone throw a pie at em.

Although george seems to be more truthful today, I can't disregard all the lies he's told. As for suicide, people intent on that just do it, they don't talk about it.

are you claiming this as fact? i sure hope not....and i know plenty of guilt-ridden survivors who wish to god every day they hadn't bought into that notion.

My big strong husband was sitting here with me, as well....crying.

My husband is 6'8" and has the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met. He is always the first to cry in movies. Its an endearing quality. My gentle giant.

:heart:

how does this end? DT rests, SA rebutts, DT rebutts, DT closing arg..SA closing arg?? Are these the correct steps?

I could be wrong, but I don't think the Defense gets a rebuttal. I could be waaaay off on this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Just Cami