2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Strickland - the former judge on this case before #judgeperry - provided #panera coffee and bagels for all of us in the media room.
by stevehelling via twitter at 7:26 AM

KC doesn't appear to be dressed any different (fancier) than usual, so maybe she won't take the stand.

I thought the same thing. Then I second-guessed and thought that her wearing normal attire may be to throw off the prosecution and lead them to believe she will not take the stand. It's gray and nondescript. By the way, does the prosecution know in advance whether or not she will be called?

HHJP was reading a case into record about a ruling from the supreme court regarding prior inconsistant statements.

What man, who is trying to have an affair with a woman, would say that he thinks his daughter is a murderer ?

This woman is so dishonest (admitted to a criminal record on the stand, BTW), and I think GA was looking for someone to talk to. GA was coming around thinking maybe ICA had done something. CA was NOT willing to go there--still blaming Zannie the Nanny. This woman told GA she had a brain tumor, and he felt bad for her. He wanted to talk to someone, so he shared that he think his daughter may have been involved in some accident with Caylee, and this woman was keeping all texts, etc., to build a case against him in the future...her next meal ticket. This is the most plausible scenario out there, IMO. I still believe that GA is fundamentally a decent guy.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
I've been contacted by the #NationalEnquirer to represent them. They are seeking a 4k refund from River Cruz, plus interest. #caseyanthony
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

cayleesleeepy-1.jpg

Such a cutie!

In response to some of the posts regarding GA being a liar......I do believe that he had an affair with this River Cruz/Krystal Holloway woman. Maybe not an intimate affair - maybe it was an emotional one. Maybe he needed some attention to certain emotional needs he had at the time and she provided that type of attention. Who knows and who cares?? Does it mean he had something to do with Caylee's death/hiding her body? Absolutely not!!!! Just because the man might have had an affair on his wife does NOT equal being able to cover up the death of his 2 yr old grandchild and then bagging her 3 times and dumping her in the woods!! Everyone (some here & most all of the talking heads on tv) is willing to give CA a pass for her lying on the stand because she's a mother who doesn't want to see her daughter put to death. But where is GA's pass as a grieving grandfather who *maybe* made a stupid relationship mistake during a very difficult time in his life? An affair with another woman proves he wasn't the best husband he could be - doesn't prove anything else.

ROFL

"That's what this is...just more BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."

How old is JB??

I have always watched the news, even when I was a kid. The only thing I have learned from this trial is that you should never take what you are hearing on those big news channels to heart. They kill me when they say the DT has really scored some points or the DT has hurt the Prosecutions case with this witnes's testimony. WTH, are they watching the same thing I am?!?!?! I am biased, I believe she killed Caylee, but I know that if I only knew what has been brought out in trial, I would still feel the same way.

:waitasec: JB thinks there is plenty of proof of an accident?

"That's additional surplus verbage....and that's what this is, it's just more blah blah blah blah blah." - JB

Talk about an oxymoron.

JB: "that's what this is, just more blah blah blah blah blah" :floorlaugh:

Just more blah blah blah blah blah. Pot, kettle.

Baez has so much nerve when he speaks to HHJP. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HottVixen