2011.07.01 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty-Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did y'all hear what Beth Karas said? :lol: When JA took that huge pic of Caylee's skull sawed in half and showed it to the forensic guy, when he brought it back he put it right in front of and facing ICA! :great: and JB had to get up and turn it around!!

so THAT is why she started freaking out!!!

(((tee hee hee)))

Its too bad that CA never threw KC out of the house and just told her, hey I'll take care of Caylee and gave her some money to leave. Who knows....maybe she would have accepted this offer with the right amount of money.

I have never believed GA saw Caylee leave with Casey on the 16th..I'm thinking Casey left with Caylee on the night of the 15th and that was the last time CA and GA ever saw Caylee...JMHO..
Cell phone activity has her home (or pretty darn close) all night.
I think LP stated someone saw her at a motel nearby...oy!

Can someone catch me up on why some believe Cindy was covering up from day 31? thanks!

Here's where I got that from - it came out today, from Yuri Melich, that phone records show no calls from the house to George Anthony from Cindy on 6/16, 6/17. Those would have been the phone calls about the elaborate pool ladder/open gate story. Means it NEVER happened. But, BUT Cindy told the cops this story on 7/16 or 7/17 when as far as anyone knew, caylee WAS ONLY MISSING.
If I heard & understood the testimony from today correctly, it means Cindy began planting the seeds of HOW CAYLEE DIED within the first 48 hours of getting Casey from Tony's apt.
That, my friend, is difficult to comprehend . . . but now appears to be a fact.

Its too bad that CA never threw KC out of the house and just told her, hey I'll take care of Caylee and gave her some money to leave. Who knows....maybe she would have accepted this offer with the right amount of money.
Can't do the woulda, coulda, shouldas...it will drive you crazy.

Is the jury going to get to smell the cans??!

I believe yesterday JP said NO. He siad one jury could say yes it does smell like decmp, one jury could say no, another could say he/she has never smelled it. I could be wrong on this. Anyone ????

I'll make good use of tomorrow too, I always clean better when I'm tense anyway. Only problem is, I have company coming for dinner on Sunday so maybe I'll prepare some of it tomorrow night and then they can eat on tv tables in front of HLN. I'm sure they'll understand.
Does the State argue last? I hope so.

Yeah..I am sitting here trying to figure out how to explain to God, and my family why I can't go to Church, and my friends and family why the Sunday BBQ is off !!!

A quick ? For those who may have knowledge...
I am still at a loss about the performance of the defense.
Does the defense lawyer base his case solely on information given him/her by the defendant or is he able, at his discretion, to embellish the "facts" given him and come up with his own scenario?
TIA

Girl, I saw it when it happened! It was one of those moments when ICA was poking her eyes to work up tears and acted like she could not look at the "horror". I wondered what was going on and then I saw Jose being ICA's "hero" go and turn it around with a look of disgust on his face toward JA. I don't know if it was intentional on JA's part...but if it was...it was brilliant! :crazy:

Was this during today's testimony? I need to see this video!

Prime news calling JB out on his hypocritical money questions! :great:

Cell phone activity has her home (or pretty darn close) all night.
I think LP stated someone saw her at a motel nearby...oy!
I forgot all about that, she was supposedly pacing in front of a nearby motel.

I know that is what we all wished COULD of happened, but I don't see KC EVER agreeing to something like that just for the simple fact that it would make her look bad (oh you have a kid, but your parents raise her?) in the eyes of her friends and future bfs. She would not have let CA hold that over her head. She HAD to get rid of Caylee for good so her mother couldn't hold it over her head. And also, she is the one that said it, she is a spiteful *&^%$. Hope this is making sense to everyone what I am trying to say...maybe someone else can put it in better words? Cuz now that I reread it, it sounds weird, KWIM?

:)

Here's where I got that from - it came out today, from Yuri Melich, that phone records show no calls from the house to George Anthony from Cindy on 6/16, 6/17. Those would have been the phone calls about the elaborate pool ladder/open gate story. Means it NEVER happened. But, BUT Cindy told the cops this story on 7/16 or 7/17 when as far as anyone knew, caylee WAS ONLY MISSING.
If I heard & understood the testimony from today correctly, it means Cindy began planting the seeds of HOW CAYLEE DIED within the first 48 hours of getting Casey from Tony's apt.

They knew there was decomp in the trunk and wasn't that around the time of the bond hearing? There was testimony about the dogs hitting on decomp and several people smelling it.

Vinnie is doing a dramatic reading of George's suicide letter on HLN, along with a video montage. I had to mute it. I have no words, other than I thought Vinnie was better than this, and I was mistaken.

He drives me crazy.
He just always seems too gleeful, then he remembers to say we are talking about a child here, then back to giddyness, while constantly pimping his Twitter account.

I believe yesterday JP said NO. He siad one jury could say yes it does smell like decmp, one jury could say no, another could say he/she has never smelled it. I could be wrong on this. Anyone ????
Correct.

No smelling of the cans.

whoa!

I need to scrape my jaw off the floor . . .

Girl, I saw it when it happened! It was one of those moments when ICA was poking her eyes to work up tears and acted like she could not look at the "horror". I wondered what was going on and then I saw Jose being ICA's "hero" go and turn it around with a look of disgust on his face toward JA. I don't know if it was intentional on JA's part...but if it was...it was brilliant! :crazy:

Sometimes I just don't understand. Why is it brilliant to be cruel to a woman on trial for her life, who may have many regrets, and despicible for someone to read to the world the suicide note of a man who's still alive?

I'm not picking on you, TraceyLeigh, just launching off your post. I believe this case is crazy-making all the way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg