2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, we would never point the finger at an innocent person? That is exactly what he did in his OS! The jury cannot believe a word he says.

In my professional opinion, JA's faux pas was worse than JB's, in this instance. So, JA could have received the worse punishment. Thus, I admired what JB stated. He did take the high road. I appreciate that. It was the first time I have seen him do something honorable.
Thank you, Gitana. Agreed.

I'm just glad HHJP was lenient!!

I'm sorry, but I don't get warm fuzzies about Baez asking HHJP not to sanction Jeff. I think he did it because if HHJP did not sanction Jeff, he wouldn't sanction him either. And he already has other sanctions coming his way.

I wish I could feel differently about the reason Baez might have asked for no sanctions..... but I don't.

The trouble i have with this arguement that GA is the single person who had the duct tape is if the duct tape is on the property of the home then anyone who lives or visited at the home had access as well. Sorry the duct tape theory doesn't fly with me.

Wow JB is trying to save his *advertiser censored*! He's asking that no sanctions be brought against either atty.

EXACTLY! JB got CHEWED OUT, imo. He was SOOOOOOO contrite, I know he was in MUCH more trouble than JA.

AND---I think HHJP is not punishing JB b/c the 'loss of momentum' is punishment enough.

In my professional opinion, JA's faux pas was worse than JB's, in this instance. So, JA could have received the worse punishment. Thus, I admired what JB stated. He did take the high road. I appreciate that. It was the first time I have seen him do something honorable.

Kinda feel the same way Gitana... JA's behavior came first AFTER a warning.

I can imagine it is difficult to handle wording like "Fantasy Forensics" and blaming GA and not smiling...but JA was warned.

The sancations on JBean would have been worse for shouting out. It would be on the record for an appeal.

They both would have had contempt though.

Ha ha I said JBean.... . I meant J. Baez. OMG I blamed an admin. YIKES

Lol! Yeah! We have to really get on ole JBean when she shouts out! :floorlaugh:

OMG!!! now GA is scum because he wouldn't lie for his daughter unbelievable

I don't know a father in the world that wouldn't fall on the sword for his own child!

Sorry JB, you couldn't convince George to LIE!

George is at fault for not telling the state about how the family buried animals? Didn't Casey lie about Caylee being kidnapped when she really "accidentally drowned"?

Poor George, once again, this is all his fault. OMG ... George doesn't have an ounce of paternal instinct? Fall on the sword ??? Oh wow, just wow.

He is berating GA for testifying against his child? You mean the child that just accused him of putting unauthorized body parts in her mouth? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member