2011.07.03 Websleuths Radio Show with Holly Hughes and Richard Hornsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK, I disagree that Cindy was the dominant personality. I think it was KC after Caylee was born, and KC wasn't afraid to tell her mother off and steal $$$ from her!
Yes, I agree. ICA's habitual stealing from Cindy proves to me she sure wasn't scared of her mother!

I missed the show, but am listening to it now.

Holly says of Baez' closing statement: It was a fart in a blizzard.

:floorlaugh::laughcry:

I missed the show, but am listening to it now.

Holly says of Baez' closing statement: It was a fart in a blizzard.

:floorlaugh::laughcry:

I'll take farting in a blizzard any day over cutting cheese.

BTW in my younger days my mom wouldn't let me say fart, but "fanny burp" was ok :innocent:

eww fanny burp seems worse than fart,

love Hollys analogy lol

Question for Hornsby -- Could the prosecution hammer home that D. Casey visited Casey Anthony in jail well before he took his stroll in the woods, or is that offlimits because he visited with Baez?

Also, can I ask if you, Richard Hornsby, were given an offer along the lines of Beth Keras, would you leave your private practice and take it?

Blaise

Anyone else having an issue with the ads on the blogtalk page playing concurrent with the broadcast? It was very distracting and I eventually had to shut down the page b/c it was so distracting :sad:

Sure,why not?

ETA: It would have to have been after the news tape at the command center showed the duct tape. It could have been used up there or someone other than George took it home. Makes more sense than having it in a safe at home.

Didn't they keep all the command center paraphenalia in a storage shed, used by 'Kidfinders'? I remember a video with Kathy B. going after the Kidfinder guy, as he sat in his storage shed.

Anyone else having an issue with the ads on the blogtalk page playing concurrent with the broadcast? It was very distracting and I eventually had to shut down the page b/c it was so distracting :sad:

I noticed that the last time I was listening to Levi's show. :maddening: I told Tricia about it too. She's going to look into it.

I noticed that the last time I was listening to Levi's show. :maddening: I told Tricia about it too. She's going to look into it.

All I heard while listening on my computer was a bit of echo from whom ever was talking. After I called in and talked I didn't get any goodbye just some kind of crappy commercial which I hung up on.

Cindy and Casey were head-butting constantly, but Casey still had a certain degree of fear of Cindy IMO...

This may have been true before Caylee was born. CA could have kicked ICA out and stopped the gravy train, but once Caylee was there, ICA knew she had CA over a barrell. I bet she threatned to leave and take Caylee with her many times.

All I heard while listening on my computer was a bit of echo from whom ever was talking. After I called in and talked I didn't get any goodbye just some kind of crappy commercial which I hung up on.

What we do is after each question has been answered, we put the person back on listen mode. It's not supposed to hang up unless you want to hang up.

The stupid commercial thing should only happen if you're disconnected.

Each week we learn more and more about the way it werks so please hang in there with us! :hug:

This may have been true before Caylee was born. CA could have kicked ICA out and stopped the gravy train, but once Caylee was there, ICA knew she had CA over a barrell. I bet she threatned to leave and take Caylee with her
many times.

We know she did, from the MH interview.

Yes, several viable scenarios. I don't find it problematic or questionable that LE didn't find the tape. I wonder why Mr Hornsby does.

If GA were to have used that particular duct tape on Caylee why would he keep it and put it on the gas can and then use it to put up posters at the Kidfinder's tent? How did he plan on explaining Caylee disappearance? And why would he try to frame his daughter for murder, spend 3 years lying on her behalf only to cover up an accidental drowning. It makes no sense. jmo

What? This should not happen at all. I'll look into it.

If GA were to have used that particular duct tape on Caylee why would he keep it and put it on the gas can and then use it to put up posters at the Kidfinder's tent? How did he plan on explaining Caylee disappearance? And why would he try to frame his daughter for murder, spend 3 years lying on her behalf only to cover up an accidental drowning. It makes no sense. jmo

That's why I called the show to say why would any one lock up their tape so that they had sole use of it? Nobody does that.He had no idea that Henkel tape was on Caylee's remains.If he did he would have gotten rid of it way before needing tape at the command center. Makes no sense other than someone else who had access to the Anthony home used the tape on poor Caylee.Who was that person?

I don't really know who Richard Hornsby is, but I was quite curious at his comment on this call to the effect that he thinks George is complicit. I just want to ask: Really? Why do you say that? What evidence is there to support this? I can't see it.

I don't really know who Richard Hornsby is, but I was quite curious at his comment on this call to the effect that he thinks George is complicit. I just want to ask: Really? Why do you say that? What evidence is there to support this? I can't see it.

I really don't know who Richard Hornsby is either, but let me pretend I do and ask you this question.

If you had not seen your daughter or your granddaughter for several days, and then you receive a notice that her car was towed several days earlier, and when you go to retrieve the car, as the tow truck operator is walking you to the where it is impounded, you smell what you are 100% sure is the smell of a decomposing body, do you:

A. Retrieve the car and head to work like nothing happened.; or

B. Immediately call your daughter and if you can't reach her, call everyone on the planet until you do to make sure both she or your granddaughter are all right?

I really don't know who Richard Hornsby is either, but let me pretend I do and ask you this question.

If you had not seen your daughter or your granddaughter for several days, and then you receive a notice that her car was towed several days earlier, and when you go to retrieve the car, as the tow truck operator is walking you to the where it is impounded, you smell what you are 100% sure is the smell of a decomposing body, do you:

B. Immediately call your daughter and if you can't reach her, call everyone on the planet until you do to make sure both she or your granddaughter are all right?

nevermind, my post will get me tossed :floorlaugh:

you're cute and i enjoy your tweets, but you're obviously not being managed by a controlling wife. that is just my opinion.

or i think you would understand when i say i feel GA was being "micromanaged" by his family. *whew* that was hard to explain in a nice way, no bad language, etc.

mods, if after me re-writing several times to stay within TOS, this is still too much, please delete and forgive!

I've got a big problem with why he ever picked the car up from the tow yard, without calling LE, if the stench of death was so overpowering he had to roll the windows down to drive it home.

I also have an unsatisfied curiosity as to exactly how he "knew" to bring a can of gasoline when he picked the car up?

I heard his testimony and I call bs on his explanations.

I've got a big problem with why he ever picked the car up from the tow yard, without calling LE, if the stench of death was so overpowering he had to roll the windows down to drive it home.

I also have an unsatisfied curiosity as to exactly how he "knew" to bring a can of gasoline when he picked the car up?

I heard his testimony and I call bs on his explanations.

You know the feeling I can't shake? Something I believed in the beginning then began doubting myself..and then during the trial I found myself coming full circle. I don't think George had anything to do with her death or disposal or even had any idea that something so horrific had happened until he picked up the car..but I can not shake the feeling that George never saw Casey and Caylee on the morning of the 16th either. No one would know that for sure except he and Casey. I think he knew by the time he made that statement that something was seriously wrong and was providing her an alibi for the morning..

The gas can doesn't even bother me since Casey was known to run out of gas..

All just my opinion and speculation..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member