2011.07.07 Lightening Strikes Tree @ Suburban Dr. Remains Site Memorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and the Hawk at the window, the feedback on the mic when LDB talking about "neck breaking" and the un seasonal weather we have been having in Florida over the last 2 weeks! :) I lOVE a good scary story! :great:

Any others WSers?

I forgot about that, hln or in session was having a lot of technical difficulties after the verdict was read, right?

She could have still been given other charges, but the "jury" pretty much acquited her of anything that could hold real jail time.

For example if she was only charged with murder charges and acquited they could have possibly came back with child abuse/neglect charges....but a las they found her not guilty on those charges as well :sick::sick:

Can't Cindy and George still press charges against her for the credit cards and checks?

Is that the tree? I wish we could get a clearer picture of the lightning damage and also its proximity to the memorial.

You could call Dominic Casey - have him count the light poles:crazy::crazy::crazy:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/070711-lightning-strikes-near-caylee-memorial

"The tree, which is roughly 60 feet tall, was struck about 20-feet from the top. The strike left two 5-foot burn marks down the side of the tree. No one was injured.
The tree is about 5 feet off the pavement on Suburban Drive and the memorial is another 10 to 15 feet beyond that and down into the woods. A short trail which leads down into the woods to the memorial site is essentially at the foot of the tree."

Kinda reminds you of the five finger hand family.

I really hope the US gets to be more flexible with the double jeopardy thing. Here over the pond they allow re-trial in exceptional circumstances in big cases where significant new evidence comes to light after the first trial is over. Its a good thing. And certainly something like that would take the smile of Ms Anthony's face.

It's funny you mention that....I was watching "Through the Worm Hole" last night on the science channel...and the hour was devoted to a possible sixth sense. Many scientists were doing research on whether or not there was a "collective" consciousness of all people in the world. There was one very interesting experiment on what happened before and during and after 9/11. After watching that, I think you may be right.

Oh............
Don't get me started....

I am not a Chemist

But I do know the whole lot about the Physics thing....it's My Passion!!!

Yep and the Hawk at the window, the feedback on the mic when LDB talking about "neck breaking" and the un seasonal weather we have been having in Florida over the last 2 weeks! :) :great:

Any others WSers?
Don't forget the heartbeat of the heart sticker when they showed it to the jury.

True, cannot be used against her in court but regardless of whether anything now found can be used against her, it would still be nice to find ANYTHING incriminating.

Straight up, I feel I know who did it; I don't need anything else to cement it, but man, I'd love to wipe that grin off her face with some more bad publicity. Actually the 'reality' of who ica IS makes for 'bad' publicity. Plus it might spoil her getting out party. :maddening:

How eirry is this quote when we think about the jury's decision:

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/070711-lightning-strikes-near-caylee-memorial

"The tree, which is roughly 60 feet tall, was struck about 20-feet from the top. The strike left two 5-foot burn marks down the side of the tree. No one was injured.
The tree is about 5 feet off the pavement on Suburban Drive and the memorial is another 10 to 15 feet beyond that and down into the woods. A short trail which leads down into the woods to the memorial site is essentially at the foot of the tree."

What is sad is that tree is now dead. It will turn brown within a few weeks. I have a pine tree south of my house that was struck and have seen what happens too many times.

So for anyone who may visit the memorial in the near future, you can look for the dying/dead tree marking it.

Timer55, your time is up.

That's how I'm feeling, too. And all of this fits with the weird sense I've been having for some time that everything to do with this case has meaning in a bigger picture. I even sensed before the verdict that it wasn't going to be what we thought; I didn't understand why that would be, but I felt it clearly, just as I felt that the choice of Baez as her lawyer, against all odds and reason, was somehow part of this larger plan.

I know this makes me sound like some kind of flake, but I am only reporting my *feelings* about it. I don't claim to know anything for sure; it's just my intuition.

I'm not a chemist, and neither do I know how to use a divining rod.

I would love to hear more about your feelings. ** I am a big believer of intuition and energy.

How eirry is this quote when we think about the jury's decision:

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Martin Luther King?

What? Can you explain that - I never heard about it. Thanks.
When the jury requested to see the heart sticker they used a projector to show it to them. There was a visible pulsating which reminded everyone of a heart beat.

Lightning symbolically means;change and divine intervention. Not sure I buy into that, but stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member