2011.07.08 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

guilty, but I need a pass because I am pet sitting and this is the only news channel I can find on their dish. I also can't figure out how to make the sound work on this family's laptop. I don't own one. Withdrawls here!

:innocent: :blushing:

LOL don't feel alone. I have a friend who house I clean (hairdresser she does my hair in exchange) I can't even turn her TV on. (3-remotes??)

I had to get her a few weeks ago to leave HLN on so I could watch trial. That is the day ICA got sent to the crazy ward for examine and there was no court. I was so mad.

ICA must have given consent to let this guy talk because she thinks it makes her look good. No personality disorder that is met completely! IOW she has several criteria of different disorders but not all of the ones needed to meet one of them.

Where will the depo take place with Morgan, does anyone know?
Last I heard it is scheduled for shortly after she's released, either the 18th or 19th. :D

Wm Weitz, PhD: evaluation of CA for DT; interviewed her, examined ICA behind jail house walls (don't know when)

-mental defect: No---no evidence of psychosis nor mood disorders

-many indices of personality disorder, but none that met t formal disorder

-no sociopathic nor psychopathic disorder

WTH

Wait, who did she say was concerned that she did not show proper affect? Oh the original psychologist...

William Weitz M.D. examined ICA behind bars- no mental illness found, no personality disorder found, no sociopathy found. She was very casual ,inappropriately cheerful at times...

HEY. How many here think she is going to go to Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew??????

I bet it has crossed his mind. LOL

Oh Lord I hope not, his got Amy Fisher on there now but at least that girl faced her crime and admitted that she put a bullet in Mary Buttafuco's (sp) head!

I don't know about you guys, but if any one of those worthless (IMHO) jurors get big bucks to talk about their lack of due diligence in carrying out their duties as a juror, I am going to be pretty PISSED OFF. I wish that there would be a serious discussion about the "dumbing down of America" and how it seems to have impacted the CA jury. I believe that the court system has to begin to monitor what goes on in the jury rooms across the country to ensure that this travesty of justice does not occur again. I wouldn't be so angry is I thought they had a least tried to go over the evidence, but COME ON....

Wm Weitz, PhD: evaluation of CA for DT; interviewed her, examined ICA behind jail house walls (don't know when)

WTH

He must have consent from ICA.

Otherwise, I am gobsmacked he has the gall to go on national TV to talk about his examination and opinions of KC.

Even if it isn't covered by privilege, professional propriety dictates that a doctor not go on national TV talking about patients and/or people he has examined.

Fascinating. The clinician on NG states that ICA does NOT fit the criteria for Anti Social Personality disorder or any other personality disorder based on his assessment. Interesting, I thought ICA fit some of the cluster B personality disorders but only a clinician evaluating her could determine if she fit the full criteria for APD or BPD. He thinks she doesn't.

I was shocked Dr. Weitz said she was not a sociopath. She exhibits certain traits from several different personality disorders but not full sociopathy. Did I hear that right?

NG saying a poll shows 2/3 of Americans believe "tot mom" is guilty.

GA/CA receiving death threats.

Good. I would have thought it would be much higher than that.

Poor GA/CA :rolleyes:

I'll bet ICA could pass a poly with ease...

I bet ICA and Jose have released this Dr to let all the producers know it is safe to be around ICA. LOL LOL

WTH

So she is just a bad person with a bad attitude ... Right?

The DSM-IV criteria for antisocial personality disorder (sociopath):

A. There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

1.failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest

2.deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure

3.impulsivity or failure to plan ahead

4.irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults

5.reckless disregard for safety of self or others

6.consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations

7.lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another.

B. The individual is at least age 18 years.

C. There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 15 years.

D. The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode.

She meets 1,2,3,6 and 7

I think the ONLY way she does not meet the criteria is the conduct disorder one. If that keeps her from meeting the criteria, it's not correct. First of all didn't she start stealing money at 14? So she is technically not diagnosable as a sociopath but she IS IMO a sociopath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back