2012.11.26 Nancy Grace - AZlawyer Interviewed

well that was about the best audio radio prgrom ive heard yet on the net! pass it around I did!!!

Wouldn't this be the fault of the computer forensic person and not the sheriff's office? I seem to recall a man and a woman as being computer forensic experts, hired by the prosecution, that were involved. I don't remember the sheriff's office being responsible for checking the computer history for searches.

but she wasnt asked to look for suffocation LOL

Cindy Anthony was impeachedwith her I was at home looking up chloriphill BS and still the jury must have beleived her. You would think it would click in the jury's minds that she was covering for her daughter, but no and I will quote the juror who spoke " We started to look at stuff" that means they didnt look at stuff, their minds were already made up so this new evidence would have been taken with the grains of salt all the other overwhelming damming evidence was taken, and then tossed away like trash. That should be a crime when a jury does not do their job and at least look at what was presented to them for how long? 6 weeks?

Does anyone have a link where I can watch this? Thanks!

AZ and JWG - Great job! Thank you both for being such a wonderful advocate for Caylee.

I think Jose KNEW this evidence implicated his client. And, when it didn't come up at trial - he made SURE to include it in the book....so that he could PROVE to the everyone that he was such a GREAT lawyer. Even with all the evidence against Casey - he could STILL get her off.

I think he thinks this is just another way to prove to the world that he is sooooo awesome!

Ahhh when I heard there was an attorney from AZ on NG.. I knew it was none other than our own A Lawyer.. way to go!

:goodpost:

AZ and JWG - Great job! Thank you both for being such a wonderful advocate for Caylee.

I think Jose KNEW this evidence implicated his client. And, when it didn't come up at trial - he made SURE to include it in the book....so that he could PROVE to the everyone that he was such a GREAT lawyer. Even with all the evidence against Casey - he could STILL get her off.

I think he thinks this is just another way to prove to the world that he is sooooo awesome!

fool-proof suffocation
cold, calculating words that gives me the chills.
If I was FCA parents or brother (insurance money?) I would not sleep at night!
They could be next someday...........she got away with murder once.
JMOO
who keeps FCA now? house? money? clothes?

'Foolproof suffocation' ie ....duct tape over mouth and nose. :(

AZ and JWG, your tenacity was outstanding in this case. Bravo to AZ for her open mindedness (and in knowing JB's behaviors) to sleuth JB's book. Maybe she contributed to JB's pockets in a few $'s but the truth was uncovered by it. Unlike you, the craziness sent me away from the case and I never joined in the discussion here..only through viewing by MSM. The escapades with Kronk and the armed LEO who wouldn't take a look-see because of a snake did me in. I felt at that point she would get off just because of the way the case was progressing. I would have read JB's book in looking for bits, but I wouldn't have pursued it when found as you did. Again kudos to you in bypassing your personal feelings toward JB in search of the truth for little Caylee. You and JWG are true, genuine, top dog sleuths....and I agree with Trish, the explaining of the details by both of you was something this layman could follow and understand. LOL Much thanks for all you both have done and accomplished.

Does anyone know if last night's Nancy Grace has been put online? I missed it. ugh

I have a question, I joined websleuths when the whole casey anthony drama started, and I despise her just like the next person, I know she is guilty and there is no other way around. I know 12 people found her NOT guilty. I am just curious what does it matter about this new find? She can't be tried again? does the new find really bring any justice to caylee, her mother is and will still be free, we all know she is guilty so what does this new evidence even matter. Is it some sort of way to prove to the juries that they got it wrong? if they didnt know it before this isn't going to change their minds, and even if it does, nothing can be done about it now. To the officers that missed it, can they be tried for not finding it? I guess I am sick disgusted by her that she got off, that it angers me more that evidence was found and yet nothing can be done about it. She could out right admit it on camera and not be tried..So if someone could clarify I would appreciate it..with the new evidence what could possible happen? I know if it had been found by the LE Officers the outcome MAY have been different, but I doubt it, and what's done is done..They would have just said she was searching how to suffocate some weeds in the yard..thats about as ridiculous as the other reasons for the other searches.

I have a question, I joined websleuths when the whole casey anthony drama started, and I despise her just like the next person, I know she is guilty and there is no other way around. I know 12 people found her NOT guilty. I am just curious what does it matter about this new find? She can't be tried again? does the new find really bring any justice to caylee, her mother is and will still be free, we all know she is guilty so what does this new evidence even matter. Is it some sort of way to prove to the juries that they got it wrong? if they didnt know it before this isn't going to change their minds, and even if it does, nothing can be done about it now. To the officers that missed it, can they be tried for not finding it? I guess I am sick disgusted by her that she got off, that it angers me more that evidence was found and yet nothing can be done about it. She could out right admit it on camera and not be tried..So if someone could clarify I would appreciate it..with the new evidence what could possible happen? I know if it had been found by the LE Officers the outcome MAY have been different, but I doubt it, and what's done is done..They would have just said she was searching how to suffocate some weeds in the yard..thats about as ridiculous as the other reasons for the other searches.
BBM

The whole Truth will ALWAYS matter.

I didn't follow the case closely, but I'll try answering your question. It matters because the truth is out. Casey skirted justice in this life. The justice she will face in the next is unlike anything she was up against here and eternity is a long long time.

Personally, I think many are interested in the truth, no matter if it is timely or not. Though, I do understand your frustration.....

Holy cow! I skip this forum for one day. Thank you for the link so those of us who missed it can watch.

The main benefit from this is that it's put LE across the country on notice about ignoring some computer files. It also answers the question about how she did it. It also proves she pre-planned this killing.

A friend told me to keep a list of my passwords in a folder that has other stuff that nobody would care about. So if some person hacks your computer it's less likely they'll look in a folder with an innocuous name, rather than one labeled "passwords". I don't think that would stop a good computer analyst, but it doesn't hurt. I'm not trying to hide anything from computer analysts anyway. Well, except for that Brinks truck robbery back in 1965.

IMO what is most important about the work AZ and JWG did, and their bravery in getting it out there in the mainstream media, is that it will hopefully stop this unbelievable oversight from ever happening again. It really shook up the SAO and OCSO and, hopefully, other LE agencies everywhere are looking at this and examining their own processes.

What it meant for me personally is that two civilians gave more credibility to internet sleuthers, and bloggers in general, than has ever been given before. Heck, even Nancy Grace showed some respect LoL.

Way to go JWG and AZ...can't say it enough times YOU ROCK!!!!!! :rocker:

AZ and JWG, your tenacity was outstanding in this case. Bravo to AZ for her open mindedness (and in knowing JB's behaviors) to sleuth JB's book. Maybe she contributed to JB's pockets in a few $'s but the truth was uncovered by it. Unlike you, the craziness sent me away from the case and I never joined in the discussion here..only through viewing by MSM. The escapades with Kronk and the armed LEO who wouldn't take a look-see because of a snake did me in. I felt at that point she would get off just because of the way the case was progressing. I would have read JB's book in looking for bits, but I wouldn't have pursued it when found as you did. Again kudos to you in bypassing your personal feelings toward JB in search of the truth for little Caylee. You and JWG are true, genuine, top dog sleuths....and I agree with Trish, the explaining of the details by both of you was something this layman could follow and understand. LOL Much thanks for all you both have done and accomplished.

BBM

Actually, I didn't read his book. ;) Just heard about the "foolproof suffocation" search from his interviews.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back