2015.09.09 Extradition of CWW from MO to FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Request:

Please post all media links in the Media Links/Timeline Subforum. It's fine to post them here too! Just want to make sure we have a comprehensive summary from all reporters in the Media Links subforum thread.

(not referring to tweets, etc...but MSM articles and video links.)

TIA for your help!

Can someone please add the news-press.com link to the media thread? We have a Websleuths account but Tricia has the log-in info and I can't get in touch with her at the moment.

I added several other media links. One of them stated something that made me go all :aktion1:

Can someone please add the news-press.com link to the media thread? We have a Websleuths account but Tricia has the log-in info and I can't get in touch with her at the moment.

I added several other media links. One of them stated something that made me go all :aktion1:
BBM above
Don't be coy BEACH!....you can whisper it, out loud, if you'd like to keep the secret among us??

BBM above
Don't be coy BEACH!....you can whisper it, out loud, if you'd like to keep the secret among us??

Oh iQ, you're forcing me to spill my mod strategic secrets! :gaah: It's a teaser to draw you guys out of this main forum...urge y'all to develop new navigation habits and familiarize yourselves with the very resourceful subforums!

Oh okay! Here is the direct link to the Media Links thread in the aforementioned subforum.

That's it though. I refuse to chauffeur y'all via white stretch limo with complimentary Dom Perignon served in Waterford crystal flutes. :snooty:

'Wright's attorneys fought his extradition back to Florida, saying he has evidence showing Wright was in Missouri when Teresa Sievers was killed.'

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30155045...s-murder-to-return-to-lee-county#.VgyVW5WFPDs

That's going to be interesting. Almost like a chess game.

-Nin

That article is confusing. In it there's claims that Wright's attorneys fought extradition and also that they waived his right to an extradition hearing.

This comes after his attorneys waived his right to an extradition hearing.

If they were fighting his extradition then why did they waive the hearing?

And what does this mean?

Once here, we're told Wright will then have the option of appealing his case all over again

Appealing what case? The extradition? Why not do that in the extradition hearing instead of waiving it?

I don't get it.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30155045...s-murder-to-return-to-lee-county#.VgyWTSvK4pp

Bet his wife provides an alibi.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Could be. If she is truthful, then so be it. If she tries to pull one, she may be going in too. She just doesn't know what evidence LCSO may hold at this time! I recall Sheriff Mike Scott saying exactly that...that CWW's lawyer does not know what evidence he has!

Sicilian defense or queens gambit anyone?

-Nin

Hmmmm…. Except Sheriff Scott has proof that Wright was at the Walmart on June 28:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30155045...s-murder-to-return-to-lee-county#.VgyYQ_lVikp
Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott has said Wright was seen on surveillance cameras at a South Fort Myers Walmart just one day before Dr. Sievers' body was found in her Bonita Springs home.

The digital footprint could cover the time of the murder. It would be quite a lame alibi though. I think we will see something with more bite.

-Nin

Hmmmm…. Except Sheriff Scott has proof that Wright was at the Walmart on June 28:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30155045...s-murder-to-return-to-lee-county#.VgyYQ_lVikp
Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott has said Wright was seen on surveillance cameras at a South Fort Myers Walmart just one day before Dr. Sievers' body was found in her Bonita Springs home.

If CWW never left the car in the parking lot of Walmart and engineered an 'I was in Missouri!' alibi, the truth might not be immediately clear from the evidence. JMO, maybe it was the plan all along, to waive extradition or maybe LSCO poked holes in CWW's alibi and :seeya: abandon ship, argument.

Did CWW leave a digital footprint purposely back in MO as an alibi?

I'm not sure what kind of phony digital footprint CWW could leave behind in MO before going to FL. If he did, it will help prove that this was premeditated murder.

If this phony digital footprint was made after the murder it could help show consciousness of guilt.

Either way he loses. JMO.

Consciousness of Guilt Law & Legal Definition

Evidentiary rules allow a prosecutor to introduce testimony that tends to show that the defendants actions prove he knew he was guilty (at least of something). This is sometimes referred to as “consciousness of guilt”. For example, such evidence may include actions the defendant took to “cover up” his alleged crime. Flight, when unexplained, may indicate consciousness of guilt if the facts and the circumstances support it. A person's false statements as to (his/her) whereabouts at the time of the offense may tend to show a consciousness of guilt.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/consciousness-of-guilt/

I'm not sure what kind of phony digital footprint CWW could leave behind in MO before going to FL. If he did, it will help prove that this was premeditated murder.

If this phony digital footprint was made after the murder it could help show consciousness of guilt.

Either way he loses. JMO.

CWW's cell phone, iPad, anything with tracking capabilities, could leave a digital footprint in Missouri while he was actually in FL.

CWW's cell phone, iPad, anything with tracking capabilities, could leave a digital footprint in Missouri while he was actually in FL.

Which would prove that the device was in Missouri but not CWW.

If someone else was using one of his devices to purposely spoof that he was in Missouri and not Florida, that person may be guilty of being an accessory to murder.

JMO

It won't matter what CWW (or MS, for that matter) claim as an alibi because JR is going to sing like a :rubberducky: or a tweety bird!

I betcha' JR has plenty of evidence that LE will enjoy & JR will get cut a deal. The "Masterminds" will be "played "!!!

Which would prove that the device was in Missouri but not CWW.

If someone else was using one of his devices to purposely spoof that he was in Missouri and not Florida, that person may be guilty of being an accessory to murder.

JMO

I think there may be ways to spoof your location that don't require an accomplice.

If CWW never left the car in the parking lot of Walmart and engineered an 'I was in Missouri!' alibi, the truth might not be immediately clear from the evidence. JMO, maybe it was the plan all along, to waive extradition or maybe LSCO poked holes in CWW's alibi and :seeya: abandon ship, argument.

I think he waived extradition because he's as interested in the unsealing of the warrants as we are. He wants to know exactly what LE has on he and his friends. He still thinks he can dig himself out of this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74