2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

I'm sure one of the more savvy sleuthers will come to the rescue, shortly.

What I got out of it: Confirmation of blunt force trauma. CWW did it.

I'm sure one of the more savvy sleuthers will come to the rescue, shortly.

What I got out of it: Confirmation of blunt force trauma. CWW did it.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30266122/suspect-in-sievers-murder-extradited-from-missouri#.ViAlYPmrQhc

The warrant for his arrest, dated Aug. 27, said Wright "did unlawfully, by an act imminently dangerous to another, and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, kill and murder Teresa Sievers, a human being, by bludgeoning her or inflicting severe blunt force trauma."

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30266122/suspect-in-sievers-murder-extradited-from-missouri#.ViAlYPmrQhc

The warrant for his arrest, dated Aug. 27, said Wright "did unlawfully, by an act imminently dangerous to another, and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, kill and murder Teresa Sievers, a human being, by bludgeoning her or inflicting severe blunt force trauma."
a030.gif

Doesn't mean he actually inflicted the blunt force trauma. They can charge both Wright and Rodgers that way and don't have to prove which one did it in order to convict.

ETA: And if someone else participated thru conspiracy, enlisting, or solicitation, he can be charged the same way.

We don't have the information on JR yet. That is yet to come.

Yes, I know we don't have the info. on JR's role yet. Just seems like CWW is the more likely killer based upon his history of making people disappear as posted by someone else. However, JR did have the "bloody jumpsuit," so it remains to be seen.

Doesn't mean he actually inflicted the blunt force trauma. They can charge both Wright and Rodgers that way and don't have to prove which one did it in order to convict.

Good point!

I wonder if this will be on NG tonight? Maybe she will talk to SMS! (There is other breaking news tonight from this area too regarding a missing baby that was found.)

If he does come up with the money for a private attorney, can the state start looking into his finances?

I Think it was the killer of Hannah Graham who wanted a private attorney. I wondered at the time how that person could have the money for one. Well, he didn't.

I think these pscychopaths have grandiose ideas in all kinds of areas of life. Maybe Homeland Security will help out to make sure all of the secrets he knows don't come out. Lol
^^
Either that or CWW thinks Mark Geragos will swoop in and do it pro bono :smile:

Yes, I know we don't have the info. on JR's role yet. Just seems like CWW is the more likely killer based upon his history of making people disappear as posted by someone else. However, JR did have the "bloody jumpsuit," so it remains to be seen.

Yup, and the passion behind such a brutal hands on murder. I can see CWW having that passion towards TS more so than someone who has never met her. BUT that being said...why even bring JR? My initial thought was to perform the murder due to his Facebook postings. At this point I don't know what the heck to believe. I have no solid personal theory anymore.

^^
Either that or CWW thinks Mark Geragos will swoop in and do it pro bono :smile:

I wonder how many attorneys will offer to do it for free simply for name recognition?

I wonder if this will be on NG tonight? Maybe she will talk to SMS! (There is other breaking news tonight from this area too regarding a missing baby that was found.)

no bombshells tonight...still talking about Lamar Odom/Kardashian, same as last night

no bombshells tonight...still talking about Lamar Odom/Kardashian, same as last night

Yeah, maybe tomorrow night. She is usually a day behind (except when I really want to see something and then she is spot on and I miss it!)

On the arrest documents that were posted, under date and time of murder it says, (the best I could SEE IT)
Can't remember what was written on the left, but I took it as LE was the witness for whoever gave facts of the arrest :duuno:
Witnessed the suspect give basis for knowledge of the incident constituting cause for arrest.
Do you all think JR gave up the info? I do think he's talking. I don't know what else that could mean...
Please anyone feel free to correct me, I'm not that smart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back