2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

Doesn't mean he actually inflicted the blunt force trauma. They can charge both Wright and Rodgers that way and don't have to prove which one did it in order to convict.

ETA: And if someone else participated thru conspiracy, enlisting, or solicitation, he can be charged the same way.

So true....& welcome to the Sunshine & the gators, CWW

It will be interesting to find out if any documents get unsealed during CWW’s hearing Friday morning in Missouri - 10/16/2015 at 9:00 AM.

Are there any locals who are in the vicinity of the Jefferson County Courthouse in Hillsboro, MO?
To attend the hearing?
To get copies of hopefully released documents?

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do
WRIGHT , CURTIS WAYNE JR , Defendant
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2015
Judge/Commissioner Time Day Setting Event
TIMOTHY SCOTT MILLER 9:00 AM 1 OF 1 Motion Hearing
Event Text: sealed search warrants Location: Division 14 Courtroom Jefferson
Address: P O BOX 100 300 MAIN ST HILLSBORO MO

09/24/2015 Motion Hearing Scheduled
Scheduled For: 10/16/2015; 9:00 AM ; TIMOTHY SCOTT MILLER; Jefferson

09/15/2015 Motion Filed
to release copy of documents

On the arrest documents that were posted, under date and time of murder it says, (the best I could SEE IT)
Can't remember what was written on the left, but I took it as LE was the witness for whoever gave facts of the arrest :duuno:
Witnessed the suspect give basis for knowledge of the incident constituting cause for arrest.
Do you all think JR gave up the info? I do think he's talking. I don't know what else that could mean...
Please anyone feel free to correct me, I'm not that smart.

I think that just means that CWW said he understood the charges and what he was being arrested for. and someone witnessed him saying that. MOO

I just heard on WINK that there will be a motion heard in MO tomorrow requesting the release of the search warrant there.

On the arrest documents that were posted, under date and time of murder it says, (the best I could SEE IT)
Can't remember what was written on the left, but I took it as LE was the witness for whoever gave facts of the arrest :duuno:
Witnessed the suspect give basis for knowledge of the incident constituting cause for arrest.
Do you all think JR gave up the info? I do think he's talking. I don't know what else that could mean...
Please anyone feel free to correct me, I'm not that smart.

Here's a direct link to the scribd post by News-Press with the document in a pdf file that might be easier to read that the photos. If you're not registered with them to download the pdf file to your local machine, it's one site I feel registering is worthwhile. But you can always read it from their website without registering.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/28518235...uments-for-Lee-County-Sheriff-s-Office#scribd

"i.e. I witnessed the suspect" is the suggested narrative for the text box following to be signed off on by LE.
In that box, LE only stated the facts on the pick up and transfer of CWW from JCSO to LCSO. So signing off on the Narrative following the "I witnessed the suspect" suggested narrative, says nothing like that at all.

Motions hearing in Missouri is this morning. The email reminder just arrived.

10/15/2015

This email is to inform you of an upcoming court event involving the defendant CURTIS WRIGHT and court case number 15JECR02233. A(n) Motions has been scheduled for 10/16/2015 at 9:00 AM. This will take place in Jefferson Cty Circuit Court, located at: 300 Main Street in Hillsboro, MO 63050.

If you plan to attend the hearing, be sure to check with the prosecutor's office to make sure the hearing is still set. You should telephone the day before the hearing, as last minute continuances are often granted. For more information, contact the office responsible for this case. The telephone number is (636)797-5321.

This notification is sponsored by the Missouri Department of Public Safety. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

MOVANS

I gained a day. Tomorrow is the 16th, not today. Oops.

Can't wait to see how that goes. I wonder if they will answer or pass it off to FL

I thought it's Florida that wants the information. That's my guess. Not sure how that goes between jurisdictions in multi-agency raids. Remember LCSO and Missouri officials and the FBI were involved in executing that search warrant.

In the court information thread is the post from SeeSeas on the court records about this motion hearing.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ers-Court-information&p=12084572#post12084572

I'm thinking goose egg.

Really? I thought that too but then I thought who in their right mind would ever do it for any convicted murderer unless there was an obvious doubt. MM of the baby Doe (Bella Bonds) murder has himself an attorney. Casey Anthony. Maybe because they are bigger cities? Oh would I love to know how he could afford a private atty. It has been said that there are private attnys assigned to murder cases on a rotating roster. I have heard of this also. But when he answered "no" to a public defender is that equivalent to saying "no" to the next private attny on the roster?

I thought it's Florida that wants the information. That's my guess. Not sure how that goes between jurisdictions in multi-agency raids. Remember LCSO and Missouri officials and the FBI were involved in executing that search warrant.

In the court information thread is the post from SeeSeas on the court records about this motion hearing.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ers-Court-information&p=12084572#post12084572

Yes. And if I understood AZ's answer correctly the Missouri warrent would be included in the Fl dump? If it still on the rosters to be heard in Missouri would that give media/public two bites at the apple for those docs? Off to read SeeSeas and AZ's responses......thanks for all you do KateB

Warrant: Sievers suspect Wright 'inflicted severe blunt force trauma'
Posted: Oct 15, 2015 5:16 AM CST Updated: Oct 15, 2015 4:55 PM CST
http://www.abc-7.com/story/30266260/suspect-in-sievers-murder-makes-first-lee-court-appearance
He said he intends to hire private counsel, and a public defender will represent him in the meantime. He appeared via closed-circuit TV, spoke to the judge through a phone link and was wearing a green suicide suit designed to keep him from harming himself.

At one point, the judge had to ask him to speak up because he was very soft-spoken.

more at link.

Really? I thought that too but then I thought who in their right mind would ever do it for any convicted murderer unless there was an obvious doubt. MM of the baby Doe (Bella Bonds) murder has himself an attorney. Casey Anthony. Maybe because they are bigger cities? Oh would I love to know how he could afford a private atty. It has been said that there are private attnys assigned to murder cases on a rotating roster. I have heard of this also. But when he answered "no" to a public defender is that equivalent to saying "no" to the next private attny on the roster?

What an idiot for not accepting a public defender, at least until retaining private counsel.:shakehead: :winkaway: :hourglass:

Fashionably wearing red. Is this normal? Maybe they wear red for high risk, transport incase..........they run!!!

Idk about FL, but when I worked for a NC County detention center (jail), the inmates charged w/felonies wore red. The misdemeanor inmates wore orange. But, it could be a totally different classification process in FL or even Lee County. HTH
:cow:

Here's a direct link to the scribd post by News-Press with the document in a pdf file that might be easier to read that the photos. If you're not registered with them to download the pdf file to your local machine, it's one site I feel registering is worthwhile. But you can always read it from their website without registering.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/28518235...uments-for-Lee-County-Sheriff-s-Office#scribd

"i.e. I witnessed the suspect" is the suggested narrative for the text box following to be signed off on by LE.
In that box, LE only stated the facts on the pick up and transfer of CWW from JCSO to LCSO. So signing off on the Narrative following the "I witnessed the suspect" suggested narrative, says nothing like that at all.

Thank you mam for the News-Press pdf file :smile:

I just had to comment about how much I enjoyed seeing tough guy CWW in the suicide 'dress' and knowing he was being seen by so many. When you wear one of those outfits you do not have any underwear on either!

It is almost always protocol to put an accused murderer on suicide watch for as many days as is deemed necessary. He is placed in a cell and watched 24/7 with full overhead lights bright. There would be a clipboard affixed to the door of the cell where an officer will sign after checking on the inmate every 15 minutes. There is usually a suicide watch cell located beside a control room with a big window where they can be seen at all times. The fasteners on the suicide dress are Velcro and the fabric is practically non destructible. He would have no blanket or pillow. Jails are cold because the cold cuts down on the germs being spread easily. Believe me, he was miserable.

I'm sure CWW would probably not be on suicide watch more than 3 days or 72 hours. Whatever was necessary. I know he is not on suicide watch any longer but I just had to say I delighted in seeing the clip with the 'dress' on!

CWW probably just cannot believe he was caught and so soon! He and his buds may have thought he was intelligent, but is he? He was in a dress with no underwear and securely locked up. How smart is that?

If another arrest is forthcoming I wish it would happen right away. I simply cannot wait for all involved to be brought down hard. Dr. Sievers deserves full justice and so do her children, family, and friends.

Cannot wait!

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMae0823