2015.10.20 Elizabeth Parker - Defense Attorney representing CWW

this...
2b. & 2c. address the similarity in appearance between CWW & MS
2f. makes me wonder if JR or another person in MO is a confidential informant

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2468414-wright-discovery.html
Wright Discovery

2. In addition, defendent requests disclosure of the following:

b. Whether any eyewitnesses, even though not called by the prosecution, has identified someone toher than the defendent as the perpetrator of the crime.

c. Any description of the prepetrator of the crime that does not match the defendent.

f. Whether the prosecution has any material or information from a confidential informant

JMO, the requests are derived from a standard form, not particular for this case. Routine.

http://www.amazon.com/Elizabeth-Parker/e/B00GI8ZN9G

Elizabeth Parker began as a prosecutor in the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office in 1998 where she quickly rose through the ranks and achieved the position of Chief Assistant State Attorney in which she litigated high-profile cases.

She has appeared on Dateline, Snapped, Sins and Secrets, Nothing Personal, and In Session for her role as the lead prosecutor in the Dalia Dippolito case. In 2011 Parker opened her own victim advocacy and criminal defense firm in Palm Beach County, Florida

As a criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor Elizabeth has appeared on Nancy Grace, In Session and in USA TODAY as a legal analyst on high profile cases such as Jerry Sandusky, George Zimmerman, John Goodman, Adam Kauffman, and Tammy Smith.

WOW. How did he get her?

If MS isnt arrested, she can probably call him for a defense witness since he is BFF to CWW and CWW done work for them. jmo

Elizabeth Parker began as a prosecutor in the Palm Beach County State Attorney's Office in 1998 where she quickly rose through the ranks and achieved the position of Chief Assistant State Attorney in which she litigated high-profile cases.

She has appeared on Dateline, Snapped, Sins and Secrets, Nothing Personal, and In Session for her role as the lead prosecutor in the Dalia Dippolito case. In 2011 Parker opened her own victim advocacy and criminal defense firm in Palm Beach County, Florida

As a criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor Elizabeth has appeared on Nancy Grace, In Session and in USA TODAY as a legal analyst on high profile cases such as Jerry Sandusky, George Zimmerman, John Goodman, Adam Kauffman, and Tammy Smith.

WOW. How did he get her?
I'm thinking WHY did he get her? She seems victim friendly?

I guess its true, what Skinner said. CWW did have money stashed away for 'retirement'?:scream::snake:
I guess he's going to spend his retirement nest egg earlier than planned. Maybe someone will set up a for him too?

WOW. How did he get her?

I'm thinking he chose her for her experience in the DD case. And also because she is a woman. Look at me, my lawyer is a woman, women love me, I wouldn't kill a woman, etc.

WOW. How did he get her?

BBM

To me, victim advocacy and criminal defense are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? How does that work?

I'm thinking he chose her for her experience in the DD case. And also because she is a woman. Look at me, my lawyer is a woman, women love me, I wouldn't kill a woman, etc.
BBM

I would like to know WHO did research about FL attorneys for him while he was in jail in MO. Someone had to find out about the DD case if that was the reason he chose her. WHO reached out to her and persuaded her to take his case? And WHO is paying for it (if not CWW)?

BBM

To me, victim advocacy and criminal defense are at opposite ends of the spectrum. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest? How does that work?

BBM

I would like to know WHO did research about FL attorneys for him while he was in jail in MO. Someone had to find out about the DD case if that was the reason he chose her. WHO reached out to her and persuaded her to take his case? And WHO is paying for it (if not CWW)?

Agree my dear friend. She is no victim advocate if she reps this slime. Why would she crap on her accomplishments like that for this goon. Maybe she just wants the rights to the story. Anyways. Her credentials just went down the drain imo.

She should be happy that wasn't her sister. Jmo. She loses all respect in the victims advocacy department.

If MS isnt arrested, she can probably call him for a defense witness since he is BFF to CWW and CWW done work for them. jmo

Lmao. A chuckle just wasn't enough. Lol.

If MS is truly innocent and not charged; He would be the very last person that she would want to call as a defense witness. Lol. Jmo.

JMO, maybe the retainer wasn't much? I bet the payment probably came from his mother's bank account. CWW will have a public defender within months.:moo:

I don't think the retainer was much because I think Elizabeth Parker wanted this case. I'm sure she wants to vigorously represent her client, but she has an interest as well. She knows this is a fairly high profile case. Potentially very lucrative business deals await (books, movies, etc.) and lots of media exposure. Not judging her, just keeping it real.

Even if he gave her a $10,000 retainer and EP knew that CWW would be declared indigent soon after, she also knew that at some point she would eventually become CWW's court appointed private counsel and subject to JAC compensation and regulations. (Justice Administrative Commission)

Again, the media exposure. It's her career and I have a feeling she's no wallflower, iykwim.

And FCA started out with a private attorney, and very soon ran out of money yet continued to have the state pay for Baez. ;)

Nearly identical circumstances Casey Anthony / Jose Baez.

SMS "books will be written" CWW "book proceeds and my cooperation on a book if you get me off" EP (attorney and established author) "Bestseller!" Makes me sick.

Makes me sick too. :hug:

BBM

BBM

BBM

I think she reached out to him. JMO.

All private attorneys require a retainer to be paid up front.. so i am going to guess he had at least 25k to start.. jmo

There are plenty of defense attorneys that will take a high profile case such as this for NO retainer. This attorney has already displayed her compromised ethics by writing a book about her most famous case as a prosecutor. This attorney will be paid in spades for years to come by the publicity generated from this case. By they way? Her conviction in her most famous case was overturned last year based on a "tainted jury." Can't wait to read the specifics on that and hope that she fails in this case as well.

In some photos, she looks like she could be CWW's sister.

iu

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/photo/news/crime-law/john-goodman-trial/pCRSdM/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member