2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

I just heard on the local news that JRR has plead "Not Guilty" to the 2nd degree murder charge!

I just heard on the local news that JRR has plead "Not Guilty" to the 2nd degree murder charge!

OH no,
I was hoping for no trial. Maybe he'll change his mind once he finds out about all the evidence against him and the mastermind (I am sitting on my hands) > MS
and CWW, who hired him to murder TS for 10k.
Plus all the evidence directly from Taylor.
I'm curious if he even has any knowledge about his buddy CWW's DEAL.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31367035/rodgers-pleads-not-guilty-to-sievers-murder-charge#.VtczCvkrKM8
Rodgers pleads not guilty to Sievers murder charge
Posted: Mar 02, 2016 12:53 PM EST
Updated: Mar 02, 2016 12:56 PM EST

One of three men in custody in connection with the murder of Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers has entered a written plea of not guilty.
Jimmy Rodgers, now in jail in Collier County, waived his arraignment on a second-degree murder charge and entered the plea on Tuesday.

I was born w inquisitive personality. I was just a traditional boy at 3 yrs old disassembling my new toys. My mind frequently asking "why" in many scenario's. That is one of the reasons I click on WS website frequently. I have always wanted to have an extended interview with a serial killer (with them in cuffs of course) and ask them why. Did they have a normal childhood? Were they in a loving protected environment? Were they bullied in schools? etc etc etc. With that said I have asked myself why in the death of TS. I guess I can see where MS felt threatened of maybe a divorce, losing custody of kids to a travelling TS, paying child support, forced to start a new career, creditors chasing him. MS knowing TS had the ability to pay off her debt, raise the girls, could probably give MS reasons for considering extreme measures. Incentive in MS' mind
I think CWW incentive was both loyalty to MS and wanting to help him out as well as cash payout for doing a bad deed. Maybe MS had been planting seeds with CWW and saying bad things about TS to inspire CWW to want to help his brother from other mother.
But to think of which of the 3 guys are the sickest (I know it is not a competition or question we really need the answer to). JR didn't know TS. Had never met her. It is my impression JR had only met MS once at CWW wedding the month prior. Granted, JR had incentive of 10K and maybe he needed a more dependable used auto really bad. It's been speculated the 2nd hammer blow was deadly. Who strikes 15 additional hammer blows? Usually that torture is a passion killing. Why did they make it so brutal, so much more unnecessary evidence to clean up. I personally think JR struck the blows and it was more than CWW expected. But....if it was bad even from CWW standards CWW wouldn't have been back there swimming (not confirmed but CK was invited and she saw wet bathing suits) with MS and girls just a few days later. I am guessing CWW has lost a little sleep and had some gruesome pics run through his mind. I am guessing JR hasn't lost 1 minute of sleep. JR may have even gained some type of sick pleasure June 28th. I guess I can see how CWW and MS could be slowly led astray but JR probably has a more brutal history than CWW.
Here goes my mind wondering again. If you look at everyone's age. And notice the 7 degrees of separation of many connections in a small town, CWW and JR's dad would be approximately the same age. They could have known each other. Maybe CWW used Sr back in 1996 (Sr. died in 2007) to do his dirty work for him. It was successful then so he hired Jr. 19 yrs later for his next gruesome project in 2015. Hmmmmmm:thinking:

I was born w inquisitive personality. I was just a traditional boy at 3 yrs old disassembling my new toys. My mind frequently asking "why" in many scenario's. That is one of the reasons I click on WS website frequently. I have always wanted to have an extended interview with a serial killer (with them in cuffs of course) and ask them why. Did they have a normal childhood? Were they in a loving protected environment? Were they bullied in schools? etc etc etc. With that said I have asked myself why in the death of TS. I guess I can see where MS felt threatened of maybe a divorce, losing custody of kids to a travelling TS, paying child support, forced to start a new career, creditors chasing him. MS knowing TS had the ability to pay off her debt, raise the girls, could probably give MS reasons for considering extreme measures. Incentive in MS' mind
I think CWW incentive was both loyalty to MS and wanting to help him out as well as cash payout for doing a bad deed. Maybe MS had been planting seeds with CWW and saying bad things about TS to inspire CWW to want to help his brother from other mother.
But to think of which of the 3 guys are the sickest (I know it is not a competition or question we really need the answer to). JR didn't know TS. Had never met her. It is my impression JR had only met MS once at CWW wedding the month prior. Granted, JR had incentive of 10K and maybe he needed a more dependable used auto really bad. It's been speculated the 2nd hammer blow was deadly. Who strikes 15 additional hammer blows? Usually that torture is a passion killing. Why did they make it so brutal, so much more unnecessary evidence to clean up. I personally think JR struck the blows and it was more than CWW expected. But....if it was bad even from CWW standards CWW wouldn't have been back there swimming (not confirmed but CK was invited and she saw wet bathing suits) with MS and girls just a few days later. I am guessing CWW has lost a little sleep and had some gruesome pics run through his mind. I am guessing JR hasn't lost 1 minute of sleep. JR may have even gained some type of sick pleasure June 28th. I guess I can see how CWW and MS could be slowly led astray but JR probably has a more brutal history than CWW.

Good post!

. . . I guess I can see how CWW and MS could be slowly led astray but JR probably has a more brutal history than CWW.

In addition to his felony convictions, CWW is suspected in at least one disappearance in Missouri, and clearly has intimidated possible witnesses in his area. MS may very well know the details of that disappearance even if he wasn't involved in it. MS planned a maniacal murder with CWW, probably with the knowledge that CWW had gotten away with at least one other murder. To hear CK tell it, MS and CWW practically celebrated at Teresa's funeral, behaving "more like businessmen" than mourners (pool party!, beach party!--for the girls, of course). JR served more time in prison than CWW, but most of it was for a non-violent parole violation of having access to firearms. None of these guys are sweethearts, but I'd put the most onus on the two older psychopaths who planned to get most of the money and who may very well have planned to disappear the patsy psychopath-in-training.

In addition to his felony convictions, CWW is suspected in at least one disappearance in Missouri, and clearly has intimidated possible witnesses in his area. MS may very well know the details of that disappearance even if he wasn't involved in it. MS planned a maniacal murder with CWW, probably with the knowledge that CWW had gotten away with at least one other murder. To hear CK tell it, MS and CWW practically celebrated at Teresa's funeral, behaving "more like businessmen" than mourners (pool party!, beach party!--for the girls, of course). JR served more time in prison than CWW, but most of it was for a non-violent parole violation of having access to firearms. None of these guys are sweethearts, but I'd put the most onus on the two older psychopaths who planned to get most of the money and who may very well have planned to disappear the patsy psychopath-in-training.
Maybe I am reading too much into what the plea bargain was for if I read correctly he will receive 25 years but MUST assist LE in their investigation in OTHER cases..... I would like to believe that if he does not fully assist both Lee County Florida and Jefferson County Missouri then his plea bargain gets thrown out. His help already has nailed down MS and JRR like it to finish with Bolin next or failure to assist to get full penalty. IMO

OH no,
I was hoping for no trial. Maybe he'll change his mind once he finds out about all the evidence against him and the mastermind (I am sitting on my hands) > MS
and CWW, who hired him to murder TS for 10k.
Plus all the evidence directly from Taylor.
I'm curious if he even has any knowledge about his buddy CWW's DEAL.

If there is a trial I hope to be there!

Maybe I am reading too much into what the plea bargain was for if I read correctly he will receive 25 years but MUST assist LE in their investigation in OTHER cases..... I would like to believe that if he does not fully assist both Lee County Florida and Jefferson County Missouri then his plea bargain gets thrown out. His help already has nailed down MS and JRR like it to finish with Bolin next or failure to assist to get full penalty. IMO

I think the "other cases" just refers to MS and JRR but you never know. I highly doubt CWW is going to admit anything in the RB case now though.

would be nice if he missed the verbage and they hold him to the true intent, sock it to him twice

Here goes my mind wondering again. If you look at everyone's age. And notice the 7 degrees of separation of many connections in a small town, CWW and JR's dad would be approximately the same age. They could have known each other. Maybe CWW used Sr back in 1996 (Sr. died in 2007) to do his dirty work for him. It was successful then so he hired Jr. 19 yrs later for his next gruesome project in 2015. Hmmmmmm:thinking:

Absolutely love this comment, for many reasons. Last paragraph is definitely worth considering.

I also have an inquiring mind, I want to know, WHY? In murder cases, the question in my mind is always WHY? I don't expect I will ever understand. MS was able to plan the murder, was able to send his wife off to her planned death, was able to sleep that night knowing what he had planned. So devious, so evil, so manipulative. And he really thought he had planned the perfect murder. WRONG! He had an option, the D word, and I don't mean death...divorce. But chose instead to plan the murder of his wife.

I really had hoped JRR would plead guilty and avoid trial.

I'm really surprised at JR pleading not guilty. I wonder if his lawyer had not gone over the evidence LE has collected with him yet? Maybe his lawyer hasn't him/herself had time to sift through the evidence yet and advise JR? I'm simply baffled

IF JR would have pleaded guilty to the 2nd degree murder charge would that have possibly stopped the sao from seeking 1st degree murder or could they up the charges even if he decides to plead guilty to 2nd degree in the near future ?

I'm really surprised at JR pleading not guilty. I wonder if his lawyer had not gone over the evidence LE has collected with him yet? Maybe his lawyer hasn't him/herself had time to sift through the evidence yet and advise JR? I'm simply baffled

IF JR would have pleaded guilty to the 2nd degree murder charge would that have possibly stopped the sao from seeking 1st degree murder or could they up the charges even if he decides to plead guilty to 2nd degree in the near future ?

I don't think JR was offered a deal (charge), so no need for him to plead guilty. Even if the evidence is there for even a higher charge ( they can always negotiate about the sentence later), one can never rule out formal mistakes etc..just saying. All my opinion of course.

-Nin

I would not be surprised to see the charges upped on MS since he was the not so mastermind behind this murder.
CWW got a good deal on this one so he will probably spend the less time in prison.
JR is just basically screwed. CWW was the one they needed to roll as he has alot more info about the murder. I cant imagine anything they need from JR that would help this case. jmo.

The Nancy Grace show this eve revealed JRR' lawyer. Kathleen Fitzgeorge.

http://www.flgov.com/2012/12/05/gov...s-members-to-judicial-nominating-commissions/

Twentieth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission

Kathleen M. Fitzgeorge, of Fort Myers, has been an Attorney/Chief Assistant with the Public Defender’s Office since 1991. Fitzgeorge received her bachelor’s degree from Cleveland State University and her law degree from the University of Dayton. She succeeds Jack Hackett, and is appointed from the list of nominees submitted by the Florida Bar for a term beginning December 5, 2012, and ending July 1, 2016.

Why in the world would she put JR's name on there? Maybe that's why she didn't get anything.
I still feel sorry for her though

Taylor Shomaker & Jimmy Rodgers's Registry

Due Date: Mar 13, 2016 | Location: Bonne Terre, MO

Taylor Shomaker has shared a baby registry with you! See what Taylor needs from their wish list.

Taylor and Jimmy's Registry

It's a girl!

"I do not have any thing yet at all so all gifts will be greatly appreciated."

http://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/taylor-shomaker/jimmy-rodgers/registry.ashx?a=86591544

Why in the world would she put JR's name on there? Maybe that's why she didn't get anything.
I still feel sorry for her though

Taylor Shomaker & Jimmy Rodgers's Registry

Due Date: Mar 13, 2016 | Location: Bonne Terre, MO

Taylor Shomaker has shared a baby registry with you! See what Taylor needs from their wish list.

Taylor and Jimmy's Registry

It's a girl!

"I do not have any thing yet at all so all gifts will be greatly appreciated."

http://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-registry/taylor-shomaker/jimmy-rodgers/registry.ashx?a=86591544

Me too. Mostly for the baby, brought into a world with the cards already stacked against her. And a mother who does not have enough sense to get rid of a murdering boyfriend. Talk about having a negative animus for a father who is nicknamed Hammer and bludgeoned a respected doctor to death so he could buy a van.

She does not have any basics listed, like bottles, baby dishes/utensils, etc., do you suppose she already has those things? Maybe passed on to her from friends and relatives? But she says she does not have "anything"?

If so, it seems like she would have plenty of clothes, also. The little outfits seem practical.

Gosh, what a world for this child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria