2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

JRR was released from federal prison in September of 2014, so a Facebook start date in early 2015 would be logical.

JRR was released from federal prison in September of 2014, so a Facebook start date in early 2015 would be logical.

One of his first replies to somebody is, "I just got out of prison"

I consider myself to be a pretty thick-skinned person, but JRR's Facebook profile, along with the Facebook messages included in one of the doc dumps, were just too much for me to handle. I've tried looking a few times now, but it just makes me too sick to my stomach. Granted, I'm 8 months pregnant, so it doesn't take a lot to make me sick to my stomach...lol.

Seriously, though. Even a cursory glance at that Facebook profile suggests a severely troubled, very disturbed individual. 😐

I have never even attempted to look at the doc dump of JRR's Facebook!

I have never even attempted to look at the doc dump of JRR's Facebook!

No worries. JRR mostly posted about being mad at someone that snitched on him. But his main posts consisted of entrees that was wanting to hook up with any women that was in his Missouri circle who wanted to have sexual fun. Jmo.

His mind on the Facebook was mostly about sex and not violence. Jmo

re: JR's hammer reference on facebook

Originially posted by:
beach
WS Administrator
08-27-2015, 02:01 PM

Post#3
2015.08.26 Jimmy Rodgers: Charged with Murder in the Second Degree
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gers-Charged-with-Murder-in-the-Second-Degree

IWVQaBl.png

https://www.facebook.com/people/Jimmy-Rodgers/100008693794285

Jimmy Rodgers updated his profile picture.
Jun 16 at 5:53pm

WHAT'D SHE SAY...?
(pic/meme thingy)
"WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT HAMMER?"

of note, is the picture is a screenshot of Edmund Kemper from the documentary listed below - he killed his mother with a hammer
i doubt JR knew the history behind the meme, but then again he may have - i found the same picture with different words in a couple of pininterest sites that seem to just have pics of serial killers with words added to make the meme thingys
that's more than i needed to know:/
jmo

------------------------------------------

"Kemper finally realized his ultimate fantasy and killed his mother with a claw hammer..."
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...eal-life-horror-tale-the-twisted-co-ed-killer
The Real Life Horror Tale of the Twisted “Co-ed Killer” | Psychology Today

---------------------------------

gif from the documentary:
(the pic/meme may have been made from the gif, because it is of just *that* moment when he is smiling)

Edmund Kemper is well known for his atrocious and...
http://edmilk-kemper.tumblr.com/post/137107119373/edmund-kemper-is-well-known-for-his-atrocious-and
----------------------------------

documentary:

Murder, No Apparent Motive (1984) Rare Documentary - YouTube
[video=youtube;BE8oqnrV4os]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE8oqnrV4os[/video]

Murder, No Apparent Motive is a hard-to-find, classic documentary made in 1984 about the subject of serial murder, featuring Edmund Kemper, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy and FBI Profilers John Douglas, Robert Ressler and other law enforcement officials such as Robert Keppel, Frank Salerno Also some early coverage of the Green River case. Includes rare interviews and recreations.
---------------------------------------

all of the above is jmo
i apologize for getting so deep into the story behind the facebook post JR made that referenced a hammer
i get carried away in google, like i used to in an encyclopedia when i was little:)

RODGERS, JIMMY RAY
Booking # 822089 DOB:
1990-04-11
US Booking Time:
2016-02-23 05:47:00
Released:
2016-02-26 17:37
Mug Photo

jR has been released

RODGERS, JIMMY RAY
Booking # 822089 DOB:
1990-04-11
US Booking Time:
2016-02-23 05:47:00
Released:
2016-02-26 17:37
Mug Photo

jR has been released

Released to where???? This can't be correct. Maybe released to another facility.

ETA...Just double checked LCSO and this is accurate. Note the time of release.

I asked in the MS arrest thread. No way he is really released with a NO BOND status and minutes after the press conference.

I asked in the MS arrest thread. No way he is really released with a NO BOND status and minutes after the press conference.

He's been moved, I'm sure. SMS is smart.

Released to where???? This can't be correct. Maybe released to another facility.

ETA...Just double checked LCSO and this is accurate. Note the time of release.

The reason why I looked at his status was because I wanted to see where all the three boys were in the jail. Release time was around the same time MS was brought in..... Hoping he was put somewhere else to talk .....

Didn't this happen a few times when CWW was first arrested too? As he went through the booking process. Maybe they just changed JRR's cell or he has been moved from one facility to another.

Bringing this over from another thread. Records show JRR released.

Maybe he knows CWW struck a deal and now JRR wants to talk. :dunno:

Didn't this happen a few times when CWW was first arrested too? As he went through the booking process. Maybe they just changed JRR's cell or he has been moved from one facility to another.
I believe you are right!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Maybe there's one block that houses the suicide watch prisoners, and JRR was being held there, and was moved to make room for MS?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLAM
Back