2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

Wow. Thanks for posting this. Does anyone know what the green outfit is? Also what does officer have around her waist, and why are they also in green? Thanks in advance sleuthers,
JRR is wearing a suicide dress. I don't know the answers to your other questions- sorry.

Wow. Thanks for posting this. Does anyone know what the green outfit is? Also what does officer have around her waist, and why are they also in green? Thanks in advance sleuthers,
It's a suicide dress (frock) that prevents them from harming themselves.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am so happy those psychopaths were made to wear those suicide dresses (for whatever reason) and filmed for all the world to see for time and eternity.

CANNOT wait to see Mark Sievers in one!
Myself, as well. I don't believe in revenge but I do get pleasure in seeing what they deserve.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The officers are in protective clothing. They wear their "stuff" in pouches around their waists. Pepper spray, handcuffs, phones, radios, etc. As for why green? I guess they like the color.

Lovely frock.
..before the judge, from the live stream at NBC-2:

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.nbc-2.com/

-Nin

The officers are in protective clothing. They wear their "stuff" in pouches around their waists. Pepper spray, handcuffs, phones, radios, etc. As for why green? I guess they like the color.

Lee County Sheriff's uniforms are green

Lee County Sheriff's uniforms are green
And they do look bad azz don't they! I'm not naïve enough to think that there aren't bad apples in the bunch but I'm pretty proud of our officers and deputies as a whole.

From NIN's wink news link (my favorite BTW)- the woman broadcasting is in the same color as JRR's suicide vest. I know it was not coordinated but funny.
The fact I'm O/T leads me to believe we are due for a doc dump. So glad we are all sleuthing together. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the links. WINK and Channel 2 both mentioned JRR and CWW along with MS, saying MS was the mastermind with the money, but has not been arrested yet. That probably did not sit well with MS.

According to Wink (see post 176 for link)

JRR
No bond because of seriousness of crime and parole violation per Judge
At this time 2nd degree murder
Court date at end of March
Appointed Public Defender

CWW
At this time 2nd Degree Murder
Court date March 9

MS
At this time not charged
Believed to have planned the killing

What is Curtis next court date specifically- if you know. Thanks for the info, I was wondering who Jimmy Ray's lawyer was.

.. have been published:

http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/default.aspx

Case Type:Adult - Felony
Date Filed:08/28/2015
Div S

Judicial Officer:

Steinbeck, Margaret O

Rodgers, Jimmy Ray Cadet, MO 63630 DOB: 04/11/1990

Charges: Rodgers, Jimmy Ray

2ND DEG MURDER DANGEROUS DEPRAVED WO PREMEDITATION (Principal)

STATUTE: 782.04(2) LEVEL: Felony - First, Punishable by Life DATE: 06/28/2015

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
08/28/2015 LE Warrant and Affidavit to Arrest Filed
02/23/2016 In Custody
02/24/2016 LE Warrant Returned Served and Filed
02/24/2016 Provisional Appoint of PD by Court Pending Further Review
02/24/2016 Record of First Appearance and Booking Report Filed
03/28/2016 Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Manalich, Ramiro)

Lead Attorneys
Defendant
Provisional Public Defender

do all the prisoners wear those suicide dresses or just the ones who have indicated in some way they're suicidal?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roller Derby
Back