"A COUPLE making love in a dumpster have been robbed

It's the strain of teaching again. I am already sick of being dignified and proper. It's a constant stretch for me. :)

I know you can't be one of my kids teachers (not that they aren't dignified and proper). I'd be really embarrassed if I was making jokes about this sensitive matter with Sister Mary Katherine. :innocent:

LOL! I did attend school with the nuns. You can relax, I teach art and Tai Chi to adults. But I'll tell Sister Mary Katherine you said 'hey'. LOL!

LOL! I did attend school with the nuns. You can relax, I teach art and Tai Chi to adults. But I'll tell Sister Mary Katherine you said 'hey'. LOL!

You can tell her I said "hey", but don't you dare tell her we were on a thread about having relations in a dumpster.

What is Tai Chi? (Is it a form of exercise?)

So...you can't find anywhere else to be alone....and you can't keep your hands off each other long enough to find a place a bit more suitable like, say....oh, I don't know....your car, for starters? I kinda hate to say you deserve to be robbed, but....let's face it, they were an easy mark. :)

You can tell her I said "hey", but don't you dare tell her we were on a thread about having relations in a dumpster.

What is Tai Chi? (Is it a form of exercise?)

When you mentioned Sister MK, I was going to answer with "Yes, it is I. Bless you, my child". But I decided not to...didn't want to give you a heart attack.

Tai Chi Chuan...

Tai chi chuan is an internal Chinese martial art often practiced for health reasons. Tai chi is typically practiced for a variety of other personal reasons: its hard and soft martial art technique, demonstration competitions, health and longevity.

200px-Yang-single.jpg

I'm so glad you didn't say you were Sister MK, I'd have choked on my chai tea. :angel:

Thanks for the link about Tai Chi.

Enough of my off topic, let's get back to dumpster diving....

So...you can't find anywhere else to be alone....and you can't keep your hands off each other long enough to find a place a bit more suitable like, say....oh, I don't know....your car, for starters? I kinda hate to say you deserve to be robbed, but....let's face it, they were an easy mark. :)

Perhaps that is where the little blue pill kicked in.

Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go...

thank you for this thread, after all the heartache threads that few months,
this one has made me laugh all day

(not laughing because they got robbed)
just made me think of me and husband in our younger days
crazy 20's lol

never a dumspter lol

love-dumpster.jpg

Hey, check out this Honeymoon suite.

ROTFLMAO!

Little blue pills!

Carboard clothes!

Hearts on a dumpster of all things!

Sister Mary Katherine!

Elevators!

Everyone outside my office is wondering why I am cackling insanely, again, and why I've been humming 'Muskrat Love' all afternoon.

dumpster1.jpg

We likely shouldn't be making fun. The economy gets any worse, and we might all be feeling a little dumpster love.

AWWW... Whyaduck?, why ya gotta be the voice of reason here?

And I'm a little curious why Paintr (aka Sister Mary Katherine) is singing "Muskrat Love"???? Please don't tell me the couple ran into a muskrat too!?!

I'm trying to figure out the best "Mastercard: Priceless" commercial for this situation.

dumpster1.jpg

We likely shouldn't be making fun. The economy gets in any worse, and we might all be feeling a little dumpster love.

Is this from an episode of "Pimp My Dumpster"?

(I should secure a place to stay before I make any more jokes here, huh?)

AWWW... Whyaduck?, why ya gotta be the voice of reason here?

And I'm a little curious why Paintr (aka Sister Mary Katherine) is singing "Muskrat Love"???? Please don't tell me the couple ran into a muskrat too!?!

I'm trying to figure out the best "Mastercard: Priceless" commercial for this situation.

That poor muskrat. It will have haunted dreams forever now.

dumpster1.jpg

We likely shouldn't be making fun. The economy gets any worse, and we might all be feeling a little dumpster love.

I want my dumpster to look similar to this one.

dumps1.jpg

Practice Safe Sex: Don't Climb in the Dumpster!

Did I ever tell you I love your sense of humor?

This day has been a total headache, you all have made such a difference.

I am left with a couple of questions... Do you all think this couple will try this again? I am not sure if this "couple" is married or not, but if this was a "date", how often do you all think either of them "score" in the dumpsters?

Honestly, I can understand wanting to get away from it all, in a box, on a train, with a fox, without a brain... BUT IN A DUMPSTER???? (I can't even think of a Dr Suess word that rhymes with "dumpster". You know that's a bad thing, he has a book about a "Wocket in my Pocket"...)

Oh dear me.... I thought of a Suess title for this story...

"I want a pumpster in my dumpster".....:truce:

Shoot me now.

Did I ever tell you I love your sense of humor?

This day has been a total headache, you all have made such a difference.

I am left with a couple of questions... Do you all think this couple will try this again? I am not sure if this "couple" is married or not, but if this was a "date", how often do you all think either of them "score" in the dumpsters?

Honestly, I can understand wanting to get away from it all, in a box, on a train, with a fox, without a brain... BUT IN A DUMPSTER???? (I can't even think of a Dr Suess word that rhymes with "dumpster". You know that's a bad thing, he has a book about a "Wocket in my Pocket"...)

Oh dear me.... I thought of a Suess title for this story...

"I want a pumpster in my dumpster".....:truce:

Shoot me now.

I will not do it in a house.
I will not do it with a mouse.
I will not do it in a box.
I will not do it with a fox.

But I will bang you in the trash bin,
So drop your pants and climb on in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online