I will not do it with a fox.

But I will bang you in the trash bin,
So drop your pants and climb on in.

OMG... you're sick (and really funny).

Continuation of where you left off:

On a train?
In the rain?
If we weren't robbed, we'd do it again!

Was asking myself what kind of liason takes place in a dumpster...

Self answered:

seussrv.jpg

Was asking myself what kind of liason takes place in a dumpster...

Self answered:

seussrv.jpg

I can't believe that someone had the nerve to "ruin" Suess before this thread. Technically I should be happy that we're not alone, but it's scary to think that someone else's mind could be this warped?

BTW, what's a Znarkle? :waitasec:

Did I ever tell you I love your sense of humor?

This day has been a total headache, you all have made such a difference.

I am left with a couple of questions... Do you all think this couple will try this again? I am not sure if this "couple" is married or not, but if this was a "date", how often do you all think either of them "score" in the dumpsters?

Honestly, I can understand wanting to get away from it all, in a box, on a train, with a fox, without a brain... BUT IN A DUMPSTER???? (I can't even think of a Dr Suess word that rhymes with "dumpster". You know that's a bad thing, he has a book about a "Wocket in my Pocket"...)

Oh dear me.... I thought of a Suess title for this story...

"I want a pumpster in my dumpster".....:truce:

Shoot me now.

ROTFLMAO!

A "Wocket in my pocket"?????

A Pumpster in my Dumpster"????

I love Dr Suess but I'll never look at him the same way again. Now I finally know where he got those green eggs and ham....from a dumpster!

I will not do it in a house.
I will not do it with a mouse.
I will not do it in a box.
I will not do it with a fox.

But I will bang you in the trash bin,
So drop your pants and climb on in.

You guys are killing me here! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't believe that someone had the nerve to "ruin" Suess before this thread. Technically I should be happy that we're not alone, but it's scary to think that someone else's mind could be this warped?

BTW, what's a Znarkle? :waitasec:

Clearly something hairy who is willing to brave hepatitis by robbing two dumpster humpsters.

ROTFLMAO!

A "Wocket in my pocket"?????

A Pumpster in my Dumpster"????

I love Dr Suess but I'll never look at him the same way again. Now I finally know where he got those green eggs and ham....from a dumpster!

Paintr (aka Sister Mary Katherine)... you got this ball rolling. Had you not been funny earlier in the day, we wouldn't be here waiting for you and entertaining ourselves! :angel:

dumpster.jpg

Dumpsters to rent by the hour. We may be on to a new money making venture here folks. :waitasec:

The scarey part is....slap a bed in each of those and I bet some people would pay money to have sex in them just to be able to say they did.

Instead of the 'mile high' club, we could call it the 'How low Can You Go' Club. Tee Hee

dumpster.jpg

Dumpsters to rent by the hour. We may be on to a new money making venture here folks. :waitasec:

The scarey part is....slap a bed in each of those and I bet some people would pay money to have sex in them just to be able to say they did.

Instead of the 'mile high' club, we could call it the 'How low Can You Go' Club. Tee Hee

Well, if overcrowding keeps going, these will be the motels of the future.

Oh the places you'll... Nope. Not even I can finish that one.

You can't start something without finishing it!!! It's not fair to the rest of us (who wait for you to say more funny stuff!)

ETA: Paintr, I think your idea could be a money maker!

Well, if overcrowding keeps going, these will be the motels of the future.

Future ad campaign...

Stay at our lovely 'Humpty Dumpty Motel' We'll leave the lid open for you! LOL!

I have a better idea for money making, Paintr - really ultra-portable air mattresses for sex on the run.

"For better dumpster sex, just pucker up and blow."

(Patent pending.)

I have a better idea for money making, Paintr - really ultra-portable air mattresses for sex on the run.

"For better dumpster sex, just pucker up and blow."

(Patent pending.)

OK! I am scaring the cat here! I am so glad to read this after a long day of being dignified.

CashOnly.jpg

We don't take credit cards. First come...first served!

Okay now that the kids know about The dumpster they gotta find a new place...
dumpster.jpg

Okay now that the kids know about The dumpster they gotta kind a new place...
dumpster.jpg

OMG... that is too funny!

Where does a couple go for alone time when the children turn the dumpster into a swimmin hole? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back