A&E The Killing Season Episodes 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone buying Khalil's story about how the police initially mentioned parts of Jessica Taylor were found in burlap? Also is there any evidence confirming some victims were dismembered alive? The thought alone is so jarring...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder why as well... I'm sure I'm not the first to pose this question, but what if he was a regular customer for many of these girls? Would that not build some level of trust and possibly they let their guard down?

I was totally impressed. Like others, I can't wait until next week!

I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this question. But does anyone think he maybe knew the victims? Like maybe he was a John they frequented often enough that they got comfortable with him and let their guard down....

I wasn't sure until he said that he had never heard that word before and he had to google it. That would make that fact stand out in ones memory. And what would he gain by fabricating stories?

I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this question. But does anyone think he maybe knew the victims? Like maybe he was a John they frequented often enough that they got comfortable with him and let their guard down....

Jillyyy, I think there is a very good possibility he knew his victims. In makes the most sense.

It was an absolutely fascinating program. I too, like many it seems, was struck by the use of burlap sacks. Wondering if perhaps there is a connection to growing up on a potato farm, then eventually settling in Queens? Has this been addressed before?

I'm sure we can find a picture of Jane Doe No. 6. When I say "we" I mean one of the smart members who can find these things easier than I can. ;)

Any recommended threads for the "Manorville Butcher" and/or Bittrolff other than Tangredi & McNamee one? Curious if this side of the story will stay in LISK forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking about that after Shannan for a minute. She ran and went to several houses. Who would stay there that long to kill her when she was going house to house? And I wonder if she called him to come get her. But who would call a john to save her?

I haven't had the chance to dig through this entire forum to find a place to put this. Does this person resemble who I believe is known as "Jane Doe No. 6"?

https://lostandfound.revealnews.org...0&unidentifiedperson=9680&missingperson=12432

Jane Doe # 6
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Jane...sAQIJA&biw=1304&bih=625#imgrc=5dtkrb65ADA-_M:

attachment.php

Virginia Beach
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12432/
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 353
  • img_21945.jpeg
    img_21945.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 359
Bad choice of words on my part. The sketch is included in the link I supplied, I just wasn't sure what number body the case was. Does anyone see similarities there?

Well great! After watching these episodes I can't seem to sleep! Ugh!

Hey guys, new here from Long Island and have been interested in this for years. Ever try putting a post on backpage telling the lisk that we are after him? Check all the IPs that click on the link.

Hey guys, new here from Long Island and have been interested in this for years. Ever try putting a post on backpage telling the lisk that we are after him? Check all the IPs that click on the link.

That would be interesting and scary at the same time.

:wagon:​

LongIslandUser, thank you for joining and for pitching in. Would be fascinating to know what kind of internet forensics has been applied to case. Does anyone get the impression that killer/s may be versed in masking techniques on the internet or has some special access to the web through work or business ties?

1. If it was a accident death of anything releasing the 911 call wouldn't be a problem, but I bet after they've listened to it over and over they realized there was an actual issue. They know that it was true that someone was trying to kill her.

2. The ex CO something fishy about that guy. Why wouldn't you care that you were named the LISK and not care? If that was my name I would fight for justice.

3. He has history with that beach!! Which we all know that but what? What happened to him there??? Or what did he witness while there? I don't know why during his killing time frames why no one sit out there waiting for him? I guess I am the only crazy one who would do something like that to wait and find them to try and track them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix