a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to all Seekers of Justice

I think we will have a verdict today and am confident in the outcome of M1, FWIW.

Respectfully Snipped

CiI - I don't have cable either but you can have HLN stream live on your computer if you want to listen when a verdict comes in. Here is the link in case you are interested:

http://www.superusvoxtv.com/index.php/en/live-tv/video/popular/hln

Lots of cable channels for FREE!!! After the verdict and I catch up on all the housework I have neglected, I am going to hook up my spare laptop to my tv and will be able to view on TV screen FREE!!!! Nothing better than free.:seeya:

Dear Victims Side,
Would ou post again tht link to live stream HLN? When I clicked on it, it said "fatal error". Thank you!!!!!

Omg prayers to the alexander family!!!!!

Verdict to be announced at 1:30 AZ time, 4:30 eastern

I have a meeting starting any minute... it BETTER be over before 1:30! ARGH!

KCL.. does DT filing for Victim Impact Statement tell you anything about the verdict???

They have a verdict!!!! Take a deep breath and send out good thoughts and/or prayers to the Alexander's that they get justice! I am confident that is exactly what they'll be getting!

:grouphug:

OMG!!!! How do you live stream HLN? What time will verdict be read, anyone?

I believe murder one premeditation and felony!!!!!

So grateful our KCL will be down there!!!!!!!!! TA's family will want her there and we know Juan does!!!!!!! Good timing Jury!
:please:

GDHSKSLFLEF Please please please be guilty of murder in the first degree. PLEASE!! JEEZ my tummy right now.

I thought I read that here in AZ, the jury doesn't have to completely agree.. that they can be 8-4 on M1 and majority rules... guess I need to saddle over to the legal thread and find out. But just in case, does anyone here know??

VERDICT !!!!! Praying for Justice for Travis.:please::please::please: murder 1

Lordy.... I so hope our KCL can be there

Verdict in!
For those to excited to figure out timing:
Announcement will be at:
1:30 pm in AZ
3:30 pm in Central Time zone
4:30 pm in Eastern Time zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics