a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathy Monkman ‏@katiecoolady 2m

Tears of joy #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/4TsdhApjBy

KCL.jpg

Fox News just announced Jodi Arias will speak tonight with Greta Van Susteren. 9 pm Central.

Clancy Talbot interviewed. Said she likes Jodi's fog now. She won't be able to claim Travis didn't suffer because she "can't remember". The jury will have to base his level of suffering on testimony by the ME alone. Good point!

I think its going to be an old interview. The heading on the right side of the page does not even have a link to it.

HLN is reporting she is on suicide watch,what a shame, not!

God works in mysterious ways. I would have kept private the monetary gift I sent the alexander family. But because of how this happened! i had to share. With yall.I don't think this was a coincidence my mail ran before the verdict was read! I RECIEVED a thank you card from the alexander family! Asking me to keep praying that just would be served. I came back upstairs and the verdict was read. They had no idea I would recieve the .card on verdict day before the verdict was read.

Divine intervention!!!

I think its going to be an old interview. The heading on the right side of the page does not even have a link to it.

No, they said on Fox that Troy Hayden spent 45 minutes with her after the verdict. Said she was crying in the beginning and was surprised by the verdict.

Want to get really mad? She also said if she could do it all over.... She would have told the "truth" sooner instead of making up stories.

How about not murdering him if you could do it all over? WTF?! She shows ZERO remorse and deserves the death penalty!!!!!

:stormingmad:

I click, and it's not JA , it is the three Cleveland girls.

Look on the upper right side of the page:

Jodi Arias gives her first post-conviction interview in a cable exclusive!

Look on the upper right side of the page:

Jodi Arias gives her first post-conviction interview in a cable exclusive!
On the bottom of the page there is a contact button where you can email them your disgust. I did. Wow.

No, they said on Fox that Troy Hayden spent 45 minutes with her after the verdict. Said she was crying in the beginning and was surprised by the verdict.

Want to get really mad? She also said if she could do it all over.... She would have told the "truth" sooner instead of making up stories.

How about not murdering him if you could do it all over? WTF?! She shows ZERO remorse and deserves the death penalty!!!!!

:stormingmad:

What truth? She still has never told the truth.

I have a prediction that this Jury can and will say that this was a cruel henious crime! He did not die immediately and he suffered greatly!!!!!!

She is going down and she is in shock. She really really thought she had this one.

Go team Juan!!!!!!

KCL, keep the M&Ms coming!!!!

She even looked like she was smiling before the verdict was read, IMO. Am I misreading that? More scariness.

It was so beautiful to see the reactions of family and friends (and KCL). Overwhelming.

Steven Alexander just texted "I'm so happy"

Im so glad. I love this family and have mentally hugged them and sent prayers of support to them every day of this trial. So relieved for this verdict!!

Katie you are one special lady too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members