aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM~ None of the above. She is not suicidal imo otherwise she would of done it a long time ago.

What do you think? JA SUICIDAL? Or an attention seeking wierdo?

If convicted murderess JA was placed in a room for 24 hours, all by herself--no cameras, no doctors, no lawyers, no friends ---and she was given a gun, a knife, a length of rope, a bottle of pills or a pencil and paper....which do you think she would use....????

Exactly...

Moo
:cow:

Hi Anagrammy,

You're a writer, I'm a reader!!

Would love to read something of yours since I LOVE the way you write.

Not sure if you would want to give out that info here but you could PM me. And, if you're not comfortable doing that either, I certainly do understand.

Thanks- I love your name! I am currently writing an as-told-to book about a celebrity who was involved in a public trial involving a lot of corporate intrigue. He chose me because the whole mess was also involved with the Mormon church and he knew I had the goods on that whole scene. It has turned into a bigger challenge than I thought because making corporate legal stuff interesting reading is hard when everybody's faithful and chaste.

I will definitely let my friends know if this author (who is actually paying me to do what I love) actually publishes it.

What do you think? JA SUICIDAL? Or an attention seeking wierdo?

If convicted murderess JA was placed in a room for 24 hours, all by herself--no cameras, no doctors, no lawyers, no friends ---and she was given a gun, a knife, a length of rope, a bottle of pills or a pencil and paper....which do you think she would use....????

Exactly...

Moo
:cow:

ETA: I hate her for what she is doing. And I never say the H word... :furious:

I agree, it is all about her

Hugs and hugs, Chijojo.

I remember you previously wrote that your mom had a lot of stuff. I just moved my parents into a retirement home after 41 years in their home, and "a lot" just would not adequately describe it!

I "lost" my mother many years ago. She never met my hubby, daughter or our granddaughter. We just returned from SOCAL, on verdict day, after spending a few days with my 91 1/2 yr. old father. He still lives at home, but we are trying to convince him to at least get some help with the house and yard work. Anyway, while there I went through all our photo albums and they brought me to tears. Such memories. There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss my mom and she has been gone for 45 years.

Hang in there. I know it is hard and time does ease the pain, but not the memories. Lots of hugs!

OMG... I'm so sorry :(. your story brought me to tears. I don't know if I could handle something like that, so sorry. ((((hugs)))) :(

I think we should focus on happier things, like JODI ANN ARIAS ROTTING AWAY IN PRISON!!!!!!
:floorlaugh:

No Worries! I just didn't want you to think you were alone in this weekends less than festive feelings! Besides I was being polite usually I say I have no use for Mother's Day but I'm trying to circle around from that & focus on celebrating lives of my Mother & Grandmother's but also acknowledge those who've tried to be Mother figures to me..

Yes I keep having the image of CMJA in a yoga mat taco gown LITERALLY bouncin' off the walls in FITS OF RAGE that her manipulation FU stunt landed her into that room :floorlaugh:

BTW Greg Gutfeld (who I LOVE) said that with recent trials/crimes that we should just put Castro in a cell with Gosnell as his Dr & Arias as his new Girlfriend :floorlaugh: He also said tonight He'd volunteer for Suicide Watch Guard but he'd be lousy at it leaving rope laying around the cell! :rockon:

GAWD the biased inaccurate "journalism" on this case...arrrgh!

Kiefer's story day after the verdict reports how a photo was admitted showing Arias in Travis eye reflection "vaguely" showing her standing there without a knife or gun but camera in her hand.

Just because the State stipulated to her not holding a gun/knife when she shot that photo does NOT mean that photo demonstrated that. It was just as easy a "dog with a stick it's mouth" a "mexican chihuahua" or a "gopher" or Alyce Laviolette and her buck teeth for all I know . But to report that as "FACT"...that the photo showed this?

He's lost his damn mind.

Maybe he and Troy should have a duel or something for fair hand of ms. Arias.

:facepalm:

Although she's now been convicted, I just can't help but feeling especially sad about this situation. Travis is dead. He never had the chance to do the things he wanted, get married, have a family, etc. I wish I didn't know who Travis or Jodi was; because I wish this never happened.

I'm not against the DP. I know this will not be a popular opinion, but I'm actually finding myself feeling somewhat sorry for Jodi. She's a disgusting monster. A hideous person. But I feel a tinge of sadness that a 32 year old is facing the death penalty. Why couldn't Jodi get help for her problems? Why couldn't she have just moved on from Travis?

She deserves the DP, no doubt. If someone says otherwise, I urge them to view the pictures of Travis' injuries. I'll snap out of this, I know. I'm just feeling sad over this situation.

I was just assigned a male BPD.. the emotional intensity was draining..set my limits and boundaries..and oh yes he called my receptionist to say IF you don't page her I will kill myself".( btw 25 min after I spoke with him).Well that got the office rockin and rollin..when my asst director called me..I did (relunctantly call him) and he didn't "remember" the threat..wanted to talk about Ellen Show...Just so ya know...he has access to a crisis unit and ER which he uses quite independently...Needless to say..MY limits and boundaries are now honored throughout my MH agency ..ands yep he knows calls like that I send the police and an ambulance...Not me...it works.....

BBM~ None of the above. She is not suicidal imo otherwise she would of done it a long time ago.

Thats what I'm saying...she would use the pencil and paper....to write or draw--she would not kill herself
(Sorry if my point wasn't clear)

Maybe he and Troy should have a duel or something for fair hand of ms. Arias.

:facepalm:

My opinion is Hayden thought this was "the get of his career" so he coddled her just for the interview (and any future interviews) simply for the feather in his cap.

Kiefer on the other hand was driven by something much more personal...a hatred for Juan Martinez.

Hayden imo, is much less biased and doesn't appear to be reporting things as 'fact" which are mere fabrications or embellishments.

oooh I love dateline and 48hrs. I love Keith Morrison who narrates dateline! they always have great cases that I've never heard of!

Keith Morrison is from Canada. He used to do the nightly weekend news on CTV news (Toronto). I like him too...and his voice. Miss him on the CTV news.

Oprah also has those shows on Friday night, murder mysteries too.

I watch all of them!!

Gotta watch JA on Dateline tonight !!

:jail:

Although she's now been convicted, I just can't help but feeling especially sad about this situation. Travis is dead. He never had the chance to do the things he wanted, get married, have a family, etc. I wish I didn't know who Travis or Jodi was; because I wish this never happened.

I'm not against the DP. I know this will not be a popular opinion, but I'm actually finding myself feeling somewhat sorry for Jodi. She's a disgusting monster. A hideous person. But I feel a tinge of sadness that a 32 year old is facing the death penalty. Why couldn't Jodi get help for her problems? Why couldn't she have just moved on from Travis?

She deserves the DP, no doubt. If someone says otherwise, I urge them to view the pictures of Travis' injuries. I'll snap out of this, I know. I'm just feeling sad over this situation.

BBM

It may be just my opinion, but I don't believe someone with "her problems" can be fixed.

I have friends who hate Keith. But he makes me feel like I'm 5 again and being tucked in to a really good bedtime story.

Does anybody here experience a creep factor with Keith Morrison?

Maybe it was the SNL skit that planted it, but there is a weird little quiver of delight in his voice when he used to accost those child molesters when they would set them up for a sting!

It reminded me of the current ad for car insurance that has the Dracula guy volunteering at the blood donation drive. To me, and I know I may be alone on this, that's what Keith Morrison sounds like.

And I laughed until tears came at their spoof of him on SNL. Funniest thing I've ever seen!

The article: "Ladies, Juan Martinez is NOT married."

Lady fans: Ohhhh....

The article: "Now for the bad news: he is not single, either."

Lady fans: Awww....

:floorlaugh:

Can you just imagine the women throwing themselves at him? I can. In the hospital we call it "White Coat Syndrome". Every guy, good looking or not, dorky or not, tall or short, it doesn't matter. Nurses would throw themselves at every doctor in a white coat. I personally am glad that JM has a smart, beautiful woman that he is happy with. However, he is going to have have his share of women throwing themselves at him!

She can buy make up at the jail commissary..go figure!! Or I am sure her bestie, jw, would let her use hers. :scared::scared: got to look good when you are convicted of pre-med murder :stormingmad:

Not for long. After the civil trial, even donations will go to Travis' family. :)

Aggravation, yes! Tell HLN I don't need to hear no stinkin' convicted murderer sing "Oh, Holy Night" ever again!

I wanted to comment earlier on "defense attorneys are just doing their job" but real life called. Now I have a few minutes. What makes me sick, yes sick on my stomach, is watching these attorney's put their arms around these people. The man in Cleveland that kept those poor girls locked up for 10 years, is a prime example of what's wrong with it. Every time I see that female defense attorney touch that mans back, it makes me shiver. How can any woman ever want to touch him? Seems like a slap in the face to those young girls. She doesn't touch him because it's her job. She does it because he's her big paycheck! She knows this will give her the publicity she needs to keep her office on over load. Never mind "how can you defend these people", how can you stand to touch them?

They MUST have a defense. It is their Constitutional guarantee. Like it or not, the Constitution must grant the same rights to everyone to not be rendered null and void for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member