Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen mention of this here so here is what Judge Jeanine said about the death penalty for Jodi on her show:

The judge says NO to the death penalty. Jodi should not roam freely among us. Death is too good for her. She needs to age in jail and watch the world go by through iron bars. She needs to experience the graying of her long brown tresses, the wrinkling of her smooth ivory complexion, the cellulite in those firm thighs that she trapped her victim in, the sagging of her skin above her knees. No, death is too good for her. She needs to rot in jail before she walks in her deserved place in hell.

Verbatim Judge Jeanine's words at the very end of her show

That is not EXACTLY what Judge Jeanine said - I couldn't find the video but before she made that statement being snarky, she did say that JA deserved death. We will have to find that full video and decide...

Kinda getting nervous.. I have to report for jury duty selection at 9am in the morning...dont they know I have a trial to keep up with of my own?

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9426387&postcount=2288

This comment is in reference to the above post about sodium pentobarbital... (I always forget how to bring over a post from a closed thread).

I just asked an anesthesiologist, and he said that it is manufactured in Europe and they won't sell it to US because we use it for the "death penalty". He said it is very hard to get.
I then asked why a drug company in the US didn't manufacture it. His comment and "opinion": "probably for the same reason Europe doesn't sell it to us. They don't want all the grief they would get and also lawsuits filed against them by people/organizations that do not believe in the death penalty.

Thanks, I remembered that I had heard about it on NPR. The NPR discussion was focused on all of the botched executions... There's some new reading material to send to cmja! :seeya:

Jodi is not finished. Get ready for a fake suicide attempt.

I think Sandy will confirm that she knew there was something wrong with Jodi. Kinda like in the interro videos with Flores.

She'll certainly put the best possible spin on anything negative. As I see it, she has to testify. She's really all they've got.

Alert! Jodi just re-activated her JodiAnnArias twitter account!!

I think Sandy will confirm that she knew there was something wrong with Jodi. Kinda like in the interro videos with Flores.

Interesting - So Mom will now come to her rescue and plead to the jurors that yes, in fact, her daughter had serious "issues" way back when but since Mom ignored the calls from her friends in the middle of the night. I don't think Mom will say anything. I don't think she can stand up for her own daughter that abused her. We shall see!

I haven't seen mention of this here so here is what Judge Jeanine said about the death penalty for Jodi on her show:

The judge says NO to the death penalty. Jodi should not roam freely among us. Death is too good for her. She needs to age in jail and watch the world go by through iron bars. She needs to experience the graying of her long brown tresses, the wrinkling of her smooth ivory complexion, the cellulite in those firm thighs that she trapped her victim in, the sagging of her skin above her knees. No, death is too good for her. She needs to rot in jail before she walks in her deserved place in hell.

Verbatim Judge Jeanine's words at the very end of her show

I agree 100%. The ONLY difference between DP and LWOP is that with DP, the taxpayers pay for high dollar appellate attorneys to file brief after brief after motion after motion on JA's behalf. If JA gets LWOP, SHE gets to pay for any appeal expenses. She will be isolated for 23 hours a day, not allowed to speak to other inmates, eat her meals alone in her cell, get two 10-minute telephone calls per week and die in prison. She will not be followed by reporters writing about death row women and will very soon be forgotten.

DP just costs more and affords her all that notariety that she craves. The anti-death penalty websites will get behind her and make websites for her where the crazy supporters can contact her for all kinds of years until some whacko judge or governor commutes her sentence. Does anyone know how many women have been executed in AZ since the Supreme Court lifted the ban on capital punishment ins 1976? NONE. ZERO. There have only been a dozen women put to death in all of the U.S. in that time.

I really believe LWOP makes sense for this thing.

Snipped:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ails-b400-pod-with-mcsos-most-dangerous-women

Quote from article:
"Closed-custody is considered an area where unpredictable inmates are kept, “the worst of the worst.” "

"“They can turn on you just like that,” said Carcamo. “Even though they’re chained, they’re still dangerous.”
Inmates are moved to a closed-custody status after a series of outbursts and violent behavior, said a spokesperson."[/QUOTE]

When I was a nursing student, we had to go to the psych ward, and our instructor warned us about the "border lines" because they are know for their "splitting" and manipulative behaviors.

I honestly could go either way on this, as long as there is NO parole.

My concern is that if she gets 'no parole', perhaps even decades down the line some technicality or loop hole could be discovered that sets her free.

Not to mention the difference in her prison experience if she gets life or death. She should be locked away by herself.

I'm not a mother, but from what I see (Sandy showing up EVERY single day during trial), she is very supportive of her daughter. She may lie, sure, but a poster said Sandy would be Jodi's last chance to get not the DP.

Interesting - So Mom will now come to her rescue and plead to the jurors that yes, in fact, her daughter had serious "issues" way back when but since Mom ignored the calls from her friends in the middle of the night. I don't think Mom will say anything. I don't think she can stand up for her own daughter that abused her. We shall see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu